Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with error, please?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah. Well. Everytime i try to login to hyrule online, i get a "runtime error 429" "Activex component cant create object" Im fairly new, just joining hyrule online again, so can anyone please help me witht this problem?

Posted

Umm... Where exactly did you find where to play it? Hyrule Online is still in developement. Methinks they already made the area in the site to put it in, but haven't integrated it in yet.

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='207661' date='Mar 6 2009, 04:44 AM']Umm... Where exactly did you find where to play it? Hyrule Online is still in developement. Methinks they already made the area in the site to put it in, but haven't integrated it in yet.[/quote]
stupid child.

So anyway, yes, you /can/ play it, BUT it's still in development, and the only reason you can play it is because it's open source. So basically, it's in its alpha stage.
Playing it is not advised.

Answer to your question: is there a register option/button? If so clicky clicky. If not, I have no idea.

Posted

Claire don't call someone stupid, if you self don't know where you are talking about.
One thing is correct, it is Alpha/Beta... you can not really play it... (No one is online...)

Saric:
[url="http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/LibraryFiles.zip"]Library Files -=Needed to Run Engine=-[/url]

Newest Client of Eclipse:
[url="http://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/ee.php"]Eclipse Evolution[/url]

You are downloading the Total Eclipse, a old version.

We "developers" have a lot of new maps...
(Like 70 more, scrolling. (30x30)x(32x32) )

But we have much problems with the Client and Sever at the moment.
So the development have been put stop for a while...
Until we can work on it again. :)

Edit:
Can I ask you, Saric.
Where did you get the alpha/beta...?
It seems to be removed from the sever...

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='207676' date='Mar 6 2009, 04:33 AM']But we have much problems with the Client and Sever at the moment.
So the development have been put stop for a while...
Until we can work on it again. :)[/quote]
A server, you say? I think my brother can help, but he is a little in the money area at the moment.

Posted

[quote name='shard link' post='207961' date='Mar 7 2009, 06:29 PM']A server, you say? I think my brother can help, but he is a little in the money area at the moment.[/quote]
No, we have no problem in that part of the sever.
We talk about Error's etc... just developing errors...

Thanks a lot though! :D
Really kind.

Posted

Ugh xD. Maybe i got confused with a diff game? Idk. But this is this is the game im having problems with [url="http://www.hyruleonline.net"]Clicky[/url]

Posted

Oh great a fake game... :(

It is using the same name and client as ours...

So my fixes should work on theirs too... ;)

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='208637' date='Mar 8 2009, 10:07 PM']Oh great a fake game... :(

It is using the same name and client as ours...

So my fixes should work on theirs too... ;)[/quote]OH GREAT ANOTHER PERSON WHO DOESN'T READ ANYTHING

Posted

Huh? What do you mean by that?

Posted

[size=7]PUUUUUUUU[/size][size=6]UUUUUUUU[/size][size=5]UUUUUUUU[/size][size=4]UUUUUUUU[/size][size=3]UUUUUUUU[/size][size=2]UUUUUUUU[/size][size=1]UUUUUUUU[/size][sub]UUUUUUUUPY[/sub]

What do I win?

Posted

[quote name='Jesus' post='209981' date='Mar 13 2009, 02:02 AM'][size=7]PUUUUUUUU[/size][size=6]UUUUUUUU[/size][size=5]UUUUUUUU[/size][size=4]UUUUUUUU[/size][size=3]UUUUUUUU[/size][size=2]UUUUUUUU[/size][size=1]UUUUUUUU[/size][sub]UUUUUUUUPY[/sub]

What do I win?[/quote]
A Warning.

Congrats!

:unsure:

Posted

Lol i love when noobs do that XD

Posted

lol. that hyrule online is not fake. It's been around since 2006. I play it alot. Better than this hyrule online mmorpg this site is making(by what I've seen of both so far)

Posted

[quote name='Luneth Uchiha' post='211727' date='Mar 23 2009, 07:26 PM']lol. that hyrule online is not fake. It's been around since 2006. I play it alot. Better than this hyrule online mmorpg this site is making(by what I've seen of both so far)[/quote]
So much for not telling anyone about it. :(