Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What will the next SSB game be called?

72 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought about this. I think, if they do make another one, it should be called "Super Smash Brothers Generations." It would combine all three smash brothers games, having all the stages, versions of characters, and music from those games. Also, the characters that were in all three games or melee and brawl would all have the same movesets, but the same graphics as in their versions.

I think I posted that idea. Oh wait I did here it is.

Shadow is the shiz.

Anyway, they should make one where they put EVERY CHARACTER EVER MADE! Add every Link ever made. I miss Young Link. Add more Sonic characters, add more Earthbound/Mother characters, more stages, more songs, add more pokemon because if your going to have pokemon use pokemon that don't suck. Customize miis to fight. With sword, fireballs ect.

Yeah... I want Termina back.

Posted

Super Smash Bros. Donnybrook

Posted

Super Smash Bros. DOJO!

I miss that one. :<

Posted

Super Smash Bros Tediously Long Debate.

That would be the best game ever. seriously. I'd buy it on the first day and never sell it and take it to my grave.

Posted

I think they should put in everybody though. Shadow not though because he was really only in that one game and only really showed up on other consoles.

But they should have Leon S. Kennedy for the pure crack (Scottish word). He was, after all, in Resident Evil 4 which was originally released exclusively for Gamecube and turned out as one of the greatest games of all time.

I'm amazed Leon wasn't a trophy in the last game. No one from resident evil was in Brawl even though RE has been nintendo exclusive until 5 (besides the knock offs like code veronica and outbreak)

Does this mean they are planning on adding him?

I damn well hope so. Cloud would be another I would choose. Link, Cloud, Leon, and Ike would be an epic battle.

Posted

I'll say it again, DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT.

Most of those could be altered with downloadable content without the need to make more games.

I'm with him ^

Posted (edited)

Shadow is the shiz.

Anyway, they should make one where they put EVERY CHARACTER EVER MADE! Add every Link ever made. I miss Young Link. Add more Sonic characters, add more Earthbound/Mother characters, more stages, more songs, add more pokemon because if your going to have pokemon use pokemon that don't suck. Customize miis to fight. With sword, fireballs ect.

Or you can switch between different designs so you can choose between toon link and young link, or TP Link and Oot link like how you can choose colors on a character. To save up space on the character board.

Super Smash Bros Showdown. Sounds good to me.

I think that two 3rd Party characters are ok, 3 Is enough, 4 Is a little much, and 5 is too much.

Edited by Link Player (see edit history)

Posted

By "Switch between different designs" do you mean "Download different Textures"?

Posted

Super Smash Bros. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!! :D

Posted

Super Smash Bros. Let's Go to the City.

I hate it when awesome games get rubbish names like that. (if you don't get the joke, then... Rar)

Posted

Megaman!!!!!

Posted

Balthier.

Leon S. Kennedy.

CLOUD.

Posted

@Figurehead: Someone did, I think....

I doubt he'd make it, though. He wasn't on a game on a Nintendo console...

@Zeldafancs: Cloud wouldn't I'll bet... (^) I'm not sure about Balthier. What game is he from.

I could see Leon, though. (Maybe not a playable character, but he could be a good assist trophy.)

Posted

@Figurehead: Someone did, I think....

I doubt he'd make it, though. He wasn't on a game on a Nintendo console...

@Zeldafancs: Cloud wouldn't I'll bet... (^) I'm not sure about Balthier. What game is he from.

I could see Leon, though. (Maybe not a playable character, but he could be a good assist trophy.)

Cloud was in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, so yes he was on the GBA.

Balthier is from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings for DS. (Also Final Fantasy XII for PS2 ;) )

and Leon should definitely be a playable character, case closed.

Posted

Alright.... But Chain of Memories and Revenant Wings are kind of spin-offs, right? So I still doubt they'd be included.

I agree about Leon, but I'm not sure how'd he'd work as a playable character... As far as I know he just shoots zombies. He would definately be good at least as an assist trophy.