Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What will the next SSB game be called?

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Super Smash Bros.: Shenanigans!

That would be an awesome title :D

Posted

Shadow the Hedgehog? No way. Too many clone characters already as it is. Started with Fox, wound up with Falco and Wolf. Started with Marth, got Roy and that other dude form Fire Emblem series in Brawl. If you're gonna put in another character from a Sonic game, Knuckles would be the prime choice. That glide of his would be pretty cheap to get back on ledges, but I still think he'd be cool :)

Posted

What? How is Ike a clone of Marth? They have 2 compleatly different movesets.

Posted

Super Smash Bros. Assault

SSBA_Logo.jpg

I still say it'll be something like this! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posted

Shadow the Hedgehog? No way. Too many clone characters already as it is. Started with Fox, wound up with Falco and Wolf. Started with Marth, got Roy and that other dude form Fire Emblem series in Brawl. If you're gonna put in another character from a Sonic game, Knuckles would be the prime choice. That glide of his would be pretty cheap to get back on ledges, but I still think he'd be cool :)

I agree with your comment on Falco, he is very much a clone to Fox, but Wolf is very different from the two.

Marth and Roy are clones, but Ike is entirely different. Different look, different strength, different speed, different moveset. The fact that you called him "that other dude" means you've never experienced Ike. Whom I love :> so shame on you :angry:

Knuckles would be a good choice.

Posted

I totally agree with Teto on this, DLC is the way to go. New characters, new stages, etc. without having to buy a new game.

And for new characters, I only read the first and 3rd pages, so I don't know if anyone's suggested this guy or not, and frankly, I'm surprised no one has.

I say Oni Link should be included in DLC, Leon, as I believe Teto suggested, should also be in DLC.

Vardath suggested MC and the Arby. Those are Bungie(Bungie owns Master Chief, Microsoft owns Halo, as they say)characters, so it's near about impossible for them to show up in Nintendo DLC, but I can actually think up a move set for them given some time. I know MC's final smash would be a spartan laser. Down B could resemble Link's bomb attack, with MC pulling out a plasma/sticky grenade and being able to stick it onto opponents by throwing it onto them(it'd be weaker than Link's bomb, of course, because Link's bomb can't stick, as far as I know).

I know that Arby would be using an energy sword, but I can't really think of any special moves for him.

Even though I never played the original game, more Fire Emblem characters would be cool, I like the theme of it. Perhaps one more Star Fox character would be nice.

Also, bring back Roy.

Earlier I agreed with Teto about Leon. If we have Leon in the game, why not have someone like Ada or Krauser in it, as well?

Ada would be pretty much a Leon clone, but she'd be cool to have in there. Krauser, however, would be an interesting guy to play with his arm and his bow.

Posted

^Master Chief would be cool, so we can finally see how he'd do against Samus. But it's never gonna happen

Posted

actually lionheart falco and fox are very much different. they aren't clones like they were in melee. falco's moveset was changed.

Posted

Super smash brothers DEATHBLOW!!!!!

InuYasha should be in there too.

and naruto.

Posted

What about Super Smash Bros Debate? Much more civilized than brawl or melee.

Posted

as long as they're introducing characters from other games, they need to take in either altair or etziel from assassins creed. they'd probably choose altair since hes got more games, but still.

Posted

I personally think that the next 3rd party character in line for smash is Megaman. I actually read an interview between Gametrailers and Capcom that had a little tidbit about Brawl and why megaman wasn't in it. the Capcom rep responded "We were going to give Nintendo permission to use Megaman, but they never called."

........>_>

i wanted to cry when i read that...