Would you use your cellphone to post short messages here by text message (over cell email)?

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Would you use your cellphone to post short messages here by text message (over email)? Say for instance that you could use your cellphone to send a text/email to [email protected] and the body of your message would be posted in a forum/thread. Would you use this feature? It would be like twitter but in a hyrule forum specifically for this use.

Note: If your phone doesn't directly support this, many providers provide their own emailing method. For instance, with T-Mobile you send a text message containing the email address followed by the email body. Then you send it to "500".

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted

I voted no. Texting irritates me, and I never really find a situation where I felt compelled to text a short message on Hyrule.net with my phone. I always wait to get to a computer for that.

Posted (edited)

I vote, Maybe.

Since internet via phone costs money. But I would do it via Phone WiFi or the DS etc ;)

--- edit:

Oh hold one, I read it totally now.

I would, but just if it is really important.

But if it was free (Witch isn't, and shouldn't be.) I would do it all the day :P Like in talk: I'm in the bus too school guys, good morning!

I'm at school now.

Etc etc and all things happen :P

Edited by Adr990 (see edit history)

Posted

I vote, Maybe.

Since internet via phone costs money. But I would do it via Phone WiFi or the DS etc ;)

--- edit:

Oh hold one, I read it totally now.

I would, but just if it is really important.

But if it was free (Witch isn't, and shouldn't be.) I would do it all the day :P Like in talk: I'm in the bus too school guys, good morning!

I'm at school now.

Etc etc and all things happen :P

on

which

to

Posted

I say no beacuse i do not know how to text. :wacko:

Posted

Well, I have a full keyboard on my phone and back when I had my old phone without a keyboard, I went on hyrule.net with it. Only when I was on vacation or at a long event, though. I don't have free internet on this phone, though, but if I did, I'd use my phone often to get here at Drama Club.

Posted

Heck yes. Then again, I've been wanting mobile integration for a long time, so you probably could have guessed my answer.

Posted

Maybe? if it was easy to work.

Posted

I chose maybe. I kinda don't know what your talking about. :embarrassed: