When you take a shower, do you wash your head or body first?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I never really thought about it, but I just came out of the shower now, and I took my hair first. I think. Oh, well, I rarely wash my hair, it's puppyed up anyways.

Posted

I just came out of the shower, as well.

l couldn't find an effing towel...

Posted

under the sink! y? nobody knows!

Posted

I usually wash my head with shampoo first. Then I do my daily shower-facial while the conditioner sets in my hair. Then I rinse my face, but I leave the conditioner in while I wash my body.... then I rinse both. Then I shave, rinse my body, do a quick re-wash of the body, and then rinse everything off one last time.

It's a complicated ritual for something as simple as a shower, but I'm very particular about being as squeaky-clean as I can. I guess I do both at the same time.

Posted

i was squeaky clean once...then my mom told me to jump in the mud cuz i was making to much noise

Posted (edited)

I do my hair first, then my body. The idea of my hands, fresh from body wash and whatever dirtiness I may have accumulated following up to a shower, touching my hair doesn't really appeal to me. I guess it's because I spend a lot of time on my hair, both in and out of the shower, as well; I'm one of those Asians with high maintenance hairstyles, you see.

I take three minutes to get used to the water, six or seven on my hair, five on my body, and then an extra two or three standing under the shower head singing or dancing in between. I shave right after I get out, if I need to, plus anywhere between five to 10 minutes styling my hair.

Edited by SirJoshizzle (see edit history)

Posted

You don't want to know what I wash first... :wacko:

Posted

I usually wash my body first, and I leave my hair until the last minute. It takes a bit to get the gel out of my hair.

Posted

I go from bottom up.