Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wow, I didn't expect this.

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, In my six grade class, there are these two girls, Alyssa, and Bailey. But They aren't like normal girls, there lesbians. Well I know Bailey is Bi-sexual, because she likes my friend Tanner. But they even said it themselfs that they love eachother. It kinda suprised me. It's normal for that to happen, but I was kinda like, "Wow. I didn't expect that." They told me that they were getting married, and I said "Congratulations..." Yeah. Well in my trip to Dana Point for a field trip, Bailey never stopped looking at Alyssa. Alyssa said that she doesn't like any of the guys. But I know that she's likes Bailey. They always hug and Bailey kissed Alyssa on the cheek. It's suprising, but true.

Posted

Oh my gosh. Sixth graders???? That's so creepy! :0

Posted

Oh my gosh. Sixth graders???? That's so creepy! :0

I know dude. It is creepy. Well, that's life for ya. it seems normal, then it throws something interesting at you.

Posted

This world is messed up. *sigh*

Posted

When I was in school, kids had to hide their sexual orientation. How times have changed.

Now for something completely juvenile...

Lesbians are awesome! There's nothing hotter than two chicks going at it!!!!! Tell them Savanti Romero says brava.

Posted (edited)

This world is messed up. *sigh*

I wouldn't say messed up, I would say, "normally challenged".

When I was in school, kids had to hide their sexual orientation. How times have changed.

Now for something completely juvenile...

Lesbians are awesome! There's nothing hotter than two chicks going at it!!!!! Tell them Savanti Romero says brava.

...Dude? What? ... Alright. Well I'm off track as of Today(YAY! :joy:) And I'm Listening to Crazy Train!!! :groupwave::rockstars::groupwave:

Edited by Link Player (see edit history)

Posted

Bad Savanti....

And also, it's bad enough that some sixth grades date, but becoming gay is so wrong.... (even as adults it's wrong, but kids??? Zomg!!)

Posted

Bad Savanti....

And also, it's bad enough that some sixth grades date, but becoming gay is so wrong.... (even as adults it's wrong, but kids??? Zomg!!)

I know When I heard, I thought it was a joke until they said it themselfs.

Posted

Bad Savanti....

Oh crap I didn't see they were sixth graders. Nobody knows who they are in sixth grade, they probably don't even know what lesbians mean, being a lesbian is more than kissing on the cheek. A LOT MORE, if you get my drift. If they keep it up through to college, then i'll believe it. And homosexuality has been around for centuries.

Posted

Oh crap I didn't see they were sixth graders. Nobody knows who they are in sixth grade, they probably don't even know what lesbians mean, being a lesbian is more than kissing on the cheek. A LOT MORE, if you get my drift. If they keep it up through to college, then i'll believe it. And homosexuality has been around for centuries.

Well You know what I mean. They have "feelings" for eachother. either way, it's still creepy.

Posted

Yeah. I agree with Savanti this time, but the fact that they claim to be is disturbing. (Actually, considering the state of the world, I wouldn't be too surprised if they did what lesbians do.... *shudders*)

Posted

Yeah. I agree with Savanti this time, but the fact that they claim to be is disturbing. (Actually, considering the state of the world, I wouldn't be too surprised if they did what lesbians do.... *shudders*)

... *twitches*

eww.

Posted

hot

Posted (edited)

Bad Savanti....

Wait, wait, wait. What? I thought you were open-minded, and smart like the rest of the old members on Hyrule.net. I'm disappointed.

The only thing I don't like is that they're young. They should at least wait until high school, but I admire that they openly admit it instead of being to secretive about it like others, since they don't want to be made fun of or be pushed around and stuff like that.

I don't have any open lesbians in my school to my knowledge and it so sucks, man. :(

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Link Player is a homophobe. The last morsel of respect I held for you is dead.