Arcanelord = Homophobe

Homophobia = Bad

Gays = Bad

Arcanelord = Gay

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

I'm not a homophobe, and I'm not gay. >:(

Posted

ArcaneLord, please understand that we all accept you the way you are. This is a safe place for everyone. Best of luck with your coming out. Please talk to our mods if you ever need any help or advice in your journey.

Posted

:D

Posted

I am, but I also have strong morals. In my opinion, gay-ness is unnatural. Humans aren't meant to be gay. You really can't deny that. I can respect people who are gay, but I dislike their beliefs and actions in that regard. I'm not saying I oppose it, I just don't like it. Lot's of gay people are nice. Does that make sense? I'm not quite sure how to explain it right now... I'm tired. Troll me if you must, but I assure you I'm being as open-minded as my beliefs allow.

kill all faggots

Posted

:D

Remember that spam talk we had? Yeah that's one of the things I was talking about.

I hate it when people at school calls me gay. I mean they tell me go to a girl and say "Let me touch your boob." I mean really why would I do that, and get ISS for sexual harassment?

Posted

I am, but I also have strong morals. In my opinion, gay-ness is unnatural. Humans aren't meant to be gay. You really can't deny that. I can respect people who are gay, but I dislike their beliefs and actions in that regard. I'm not saying I oppose it, I just don't like it. Lot's of gay people are nice. Does that make sense? I'm not quite sure how to explain it right now... I'm tired. Troll me if you must, but I assure you I'm being as open-minded as my beliefs allow.

No, gayness can be natural, women have an anus as well as women, so I do believe that it's natural. It doesn't really matter to me, it shouldn't matter to you, respect others' beliefs. Sahaqiel does and most everyone on this site likes him, except for the dicks like Django and SirJoshizzle.

How the puppy am I trolling you?

Posted

Sorry, but I had to. That was the greatest post I've ever seen in the history of this site and probably ever will see.

Sorry, but it was just purely... I can't even explain it. :D

Posted

I do think it's a bit odd that 6th graders would open admit that they're gay. It's great that they're not self-conscious about it, but I have to argue that they're probably just confused. They're only 6th graders.... they may have started developing sexual desires, but I hardly believe that they are developed enough to really come to terms with what their sexual preference is. Not at this point, anyway. And as far as their ideas of romance go... well, I have to say that I truly doubt that they can even begin to comprehend something like real love at this point in their lives.

Posted

Zeruda, you make the best damn posts. You need to post more often.

Posted

I think you guys missed my point. I'm fine with gay people, and I agree that people should be able to do what they want, but that doesn't mean I have to approve gayness. Am I insulting gay people, or slandering their beliefs? No I was simply expressing my feelings towards it.

And before anyone tries to say "But you were all Ew! Ew! Ew! Gay people are gross! Stop contradicting yourself, noob!!" I was creeped out because they were so young. Nothing else. I can understand and respect adults being gay, but children? It's disturbing.

Posted

So... What's different about kids being gay? Adults are gay and that's alright. WHo are you to draw the line between alright and morally wrong when it comes to how old gay people should be before they can decide who they are?

Methinks Arcanelord has dirty secreht.

Posted

I can understand and respect adults being gay, but children? It's disturbing.

but becoming gay is so wrong.... (even as adults it's wrong, but kids??? Zomg!!)

Ahahah, oh, wow.

Posted

Fierce Muffin is the king of ridicule. I think You should have karma just for that.

Posted

I said it's wrong, but as I stated before, I can still respect gay people. I'll admit I was a was a bit melodramtic, but I haven't contradicted myself.