Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wow, I didn't expect this.

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Even if they realize at some point that they aren't gay, I think it's a great thing that people are becoming more open to these things, even at a young age. If you think about it, girls and boys in the sixth grade "date" occasionally. This is just people expanding their minds

Posted

Oh my gosh. Sixth graders???? That's so creepy! :0

What's so creepy about it? Why is it different for sixth graders than it is for adults? Please explain these things to me.

Posted

He did. Many times.

I still believe that he's a homophobe though who thinks it is SICK and UNNATURAL and that ALL gays should be EXTERMINATED.

I don't blame him either.

Posted

Teto, You're just trolling for the sake of trolling. I stated many times that I'm fine with the people, but I don't like their sexual orientation. I can still respect gay people and their beliefs. I don't have to like it to respect it.

I was just expressing what I believe. Stop making me look like the bad guy. You aren't respecting what I believe. How's that for irony?

Min: Their sixth graders! I'm no expert, but I doubt they've started puberty yet! They'd kind of need the horomones... I admit I was too dramatic, but oh well.

Posted

Arlord, they're just trying to bother you. You've explained your point; you don't have to explain it again.

I don't believe this topic was meant to be a discussion about opinions on homosexuality.

Posted

Arlord, they're just trying to bother you. You've explained your point; you don't have to explain it again.

I don't believe this topic was meant to be a discussion about opinions on homosexuality.

You're right I was just saying that DUDE THESE GIRLS ARE LESBIANS!!! SERIOUSLY!!! HOW IS THAT SUPPOST TO HAPPEN?!?!?!

Yeah... It's really awkward.