Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tales of Masonia

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright, I tried this RP before on other sites, and decided to try it out here, to see what the results would end up. I checked this site and I haven't seen anyone else make an RP similar to this.

Aselian Calender: 2085

Due to the power of their enhanced Exphere and Cruxis Crystal, Lloyd Aurion (Yes, he took his father's last name) and Collette Brunel managed to cause the Giant Tree, Yggdrasil, to grow, thanks to the help of tree's spirit, Martel. Thanks to the new tree, mana flowed throughout the land of Aselia, the world which Lloyd called after his hometown of Iselia. But, Lloyd was unable to collect all of the remaining Exspheres throughout the world, even with the help of his friends. Now, because of unknown reasons, the Mana levels are starting to decline. Lloyd's successor now carries on searching for the exphere's his ancestor couldn't find, as well as stopping whoever's causing the mana levels to decrease. But, will he fight alone or will he have the help of others like Lloyd?

*whew* Anyways, now it's up to you whether you want to fight alongside the successor (me) or against him. Here's a few of my rules for those who don't know them...

1)PG13 romance only.

2)8 line minimum in order to post.

3)No Godsmodding (or ur character will suffer the concequences)

4)Don't quit in the middle of the RP.

5)If you're planning on killing a character from the RP (not NPCs), consult it with both the person who controls that character, and also myself.

6)Swearing is allowed, but too much can lead to trouble.

7)Have fun while RPing, k? ^-^

Anyways, character sheet...

Name: (rather obvious)

Age: (Nothing extreme like Kratos, Yuan and such, unless you have a specific reason)

Race: (Human, elf, half-elf, or dwarf. If you want to be an angel, PM me first. (Angels start off like everyone else, simple equipment/skills))

History: (Has to be 2 lines minimum)

Personality: (Be creative)

Appearance: (pics and descriptions will work)

Job: (Anything from mercanary, bounty hunter, President, ninja, castle guard, etc. This also includes hobbies, such as crafter, artist, novelist and other similar things...)

Element Specialty: (Can only start off with up to 2, and this includes any race, but humans and dwarfs only gain protection against that element type.)

Weapon/Skill type: (start off with only up to five skills, (not including your final) and start off with basic weapon(s), such as a long sword, long bow, etc.) (Abilities need to have a brief explanaition, at least five words each.)

Final Attack: (What your character does before they get knocked out, or when they're in danger/breaths away from death/etc. Give a brief description on what it does. When it does change, edit your character post so we know what it's called. Also, it would be a bit fair if you have a side effect that affects your character after they use the skill. (see my char. sheet 4 more info.))

Side: (Good or Evil)

Pet: (Optional, nothing huge like a dragon)

Extra: (Anything else you want to add, also optional)

Here's mine...

Name: Trigger Aurion

Race: Human

History: For being on his own since he was just eight, he learned that life isn't too easy. His parents were lost at that time, although the reason remains unknown to him. Has a younger sister, but was seperated from her at the age of eleven. Constantly on the search for her, he also seeks out the other odd-job that gives him decent pay once in a while. While he searches for her, he keeps his eyes open for any Exspheres.

Personality: A combat serious, but soft-hearted person. Intelligent, but often acts before thinking things over. Doesn't get mad easily, unless provoked. When angered, he loses focus and ends up getting hurt.

Appearance: Brown, semi-spiky hair, roan-red eyes, average build, 5'6" tall, and wears a green cloak over his everyday clothes, consisting of a black t-shirt (a chain-mail shirt hidden underneath), baggy jeans and combat boots.

Job: Mercanary

Element Specialty: Lightning & ice

Weapon/Skill type:

Weapon: Mumei (Katana, single)

Abilities: (All used with Katana)

Demon Fang (Small wave of mana that travels along the ground, not too fast and not too slow)

Sonic/Lightning Thrust (depends on weapon element/weather) (Sonic = simple stab strike)(Lightning = Stab followed by a lightning strike)

Swift Strike (A weak, but very fast attack.)

Eagle Eye (A very accurate attack.)

Komodo Strike (High damaging, but inaccurate attack.)

Final Attack: Wolf's Eternal Sleep (When Trigger is in grave danger, his pet wolf pup (see below) howls, summoning a pack of wolves to come and aid Trigger, all attacking at once. Trigger does a ten hit combo while the wolves are distracting the enemy(ies), before unleashing a large blow to the opponent. Trigger is most likely to pass out after using this skill.)

Side: Good

Pet: A wolf pup called Fenrir, which taps into people's minds, thus speaking to them telepathically.

Extra: Carries the Angelus Project (Lloyd's enhanced Exsphere), but doesn't have it equipped. He fights using a normal Exsphere, and the Angelus Project reacts only when the mana levels decline.

Now, there can only be a total of 8-9 good people (not including myself, of course), and 3-4 villians, but we'll start when we have 4 good people and 1 villian. If you have any questions, PM me, alright?

Posted

1)PG13 romance only.

2)8 line minimum in order to post.

3)No Godsmodding (or ur character will suffer the concequences)

4)Don't quit in the middle of the RP.

5)If you're planning on killing a character from the RP (not NPCs), consult it with both the person who controls that character, and also myself.

6)Swearing is allowed, but too much can lead to trouble.

7)Have fun while RPing, k? ^-^

This is why your topic was dead before it began.

Try removing the rules and piles upon piles of text that nobody will read and it'll be fine.

Posted (edited)

((Removed the profile because it took up quite a bit of room and I would have deleted this post altogether except I cannot seem to find said button... Hmmm...))

Edited by Devious_Bookworm (see edit history)

Posted

All that text is a bit much.

Posted

*cough* this guy was last online in June, i don't think hes coming back......

This seems like a pretty nice Rp, too bad it failed, but Teto's right, it could use some *cough* correcting

with all your permission, i'd like to recreate.

Alright, I tried this RP before on other sites, and decided to try it out here, to see what the results would end up. I checked this site and I haven't seen anyone else make an RP similar to this.

as he said in that first line, apparently hes tryed this at a lot of different site

Aselian Calender: 1085

Due to the power of Her enhanced Cruxis Crystal, Sierra cause the Giant Tree, Yggdrasil, to grow, allowing Mana to flow through the land of Aseli. Though, after several weeks, the Mana levels started to shrink, the people of Aseli were beginning to become weaker. Sierra tried to find the source of what was going on, but she could not. She left to the West woods of Aseli and never returned. Days later small shards of her Cruxis Crystal were found, and preserved. Exspere crystals were growing scarce, and only few were given to the ones that the crystal chose.

Days later, a young man with one of the Exsperes left to the west woods to see if he could find Sierra, but then he came back with a evil glare in his eye, and instead of the green Exspere crystal, he had a red Crystal, apparently a corrupted Exspere crystal. He then used magic to attack the people. but then the imprisoned him and now he yells about how a man named Segren will do the opposite of what Sierra did, he will destroy the tree and keep only evil mana in the land of Aseli.

Okay, now you either have a Regular crystal, or a corrupted crystal, and you are either on Segrens team, in a corrupted grove in the woods, or a regular person with a regular crystal.

1)2 Sentence Minimum to post

2)Don't quit in the middle of the RP.

3)If you want to kill another persons character, consult with that Character, and they have to agree

4)Mild Swearing allowed

Anyways, character sheet...

Name: (rather obvious)

Age: (Nothing extreme, unless you have a specific reason)

Race: (Human, elf, half-elf, halfing(shorty) or dwarf.)

History: (Has to be 2 lines minimum)

Personality: (Be creative)

Appearance: (pics and descriptions will work)

Job: (almost anything)

Element Specialty: (Can only start off with up to 2)

Weapon/Skill type: (start off with only up to five skills, (not including your final) and start off with basic weapon(s), such as a long sword, long bow, etc.)

Final Attack: (What your character does before they get knocked out, or when they're in danger/breaths away from death/etc. Give a brief description on what it does. When it does change, edit your character post so we know what it's called. Also, it would be a bit fair if you have a side effect that affects your character after they use the skill.)

Side: (Regular or Corrupted)

Pet: (Optional, nothing huge like a dragon)

Extra: (Anything else you want to add, also optional)

Mine

Name: Reen Gaet

Race: Human

History: Living in a small village for most of his young years, he moved to a bigger town when he grew older, and started research on the disappearing magic, and he wrote books about the things that were happening, and how people could change it.

Personality: Friendly, though can be freaked out easily enough

Appearance: He wears a dark green shirt, and Grey patched up pants

Job: He Writes book on many things.

Element Specialty: Though he doesn't practice with them, he was born with a small attention to flames and rock.

Weapon/Skill type: He is pretty influential, he can get some people to do what he wants at times, and he carries around a hatchet sometimes.

Final Attack: If he were about to be killed, he would try to find something near him to throw, if he couldn't find anything, he'd throw his hatchet.

Side: Regular, though he hasn't received a crystal yet.

Pet: He has a Raven that somehow has the ability to talk. its name is Leon.

Extra: Meh.......

If you don't accept my remake, its okay, but he hasn't been here since June.

Also, if this is based off a game, I'm sorry, because when i searched the name, all i could find was this RP on several different forum sites.

Posted

((Mew. This is actually based of the video game Tales of Symphonia. Well, "loosely" based now. ;D Meh doesn't mind it being revamped! *Just wants to RP* XD Here be my slightly edited profile, then. :3))

Name: Caella Steelwind

Race: Half-Elf

History: Since her parents (both of them half-elves) were confined to working in Sybak's Research Laboratory, it was only natural for Caella to join them as she grew up. Still, as much as she loved pouring through tomes that were double her size, the humble and silent life of a researcher was not for her. When her kind was finally released from their mandatory occupation, she left the Laboratory as fast as she could, setting off for a life of adventure.

Personality: Surprisingly bubbly and cheerful, Caella looks at everything optimistically and with almost a childish naivety. She eagerly rushes into situations with seeming little concern for her well-being, though thanks to her research, she retains knowledge of many of the monsters and places in the world. The only problem is that she has yet to meet even a fraction of them in person.

Appearance: Wearing her bright electric-blue hair styled in short layers that just touch her shoulders, Caella is constantly blowing her bangs out of her turquoise-colored eyes. Standing at a less-than intimidating height of five feet (exactly), she is almost abnormally thin, and would constantly be mistaken for a child (since she most certainly does not act her age), if not for her chest. Since she is a half-elf, her ears are slightly more pointed than the average individual and adorned with two intricate silver hoops and dangling turquoise earrings in each of her ears. She prefers to wear a simple dark grey tunic over a pair of black breeches and black boots.

Job: Former Researcher, now travelling mercenary-mage

Element Specialty: Lightning

Weapon/Skill type: (Staffs/ Rods) Battle Staff and magic

Final Attack: Indignation: whenever Caella is in mortal danger, she uses this attack, which essentially summons a massive bolt of lightning-elemental damage. After using this, Caella crumples to the ground, unable to move, yet retaining consciousness.

Side: Good/ Neutral, since she'll fight for whoever has the most cash ;D

Pet: N/A

Extra: She already has an Exsphere

Posted

((Mew. This is actually based of the video game Tales of Symphonia. Well, "loosely" based now. ;D Meh doesn't mind it being revamped! *Just wants to RP* XD Here be my slightly edited profile, then. :3))

oh.... er.....

well sorry about that....

i never heard of tales of symphonia.....

i guess this could be a rp not based on it?

anyway, you can start if you want, i'll post after you. because you know more about this game >.>

Posted

If you absolutely want a ToS RP... I still have the guidelines (I think) of a ToS Rp I tried to start on Nintendo NSider before the RP forums died... I'd have to look at it and touch it up a bit. It's before Dawn of the New World.