Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Empire Rules

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The Cerulian Empire and King Dionysus rules the Western kingdom with little trouble, but lately, some rebel clans have formed. They plan to take cities in their influence one by one and stop the empires rule, but the Cerulian Empire has taken in new Men to help stop these Rebels......... CHOOSE A SIDE!

Name:

Side: (Empire or Rebel, or just a neutral Townsfolk)

Clan: (only if Rebel)

Weapons:

History/Backstory: (Optional)

MINE!

Name: Isaak

Side: Empire

Weapons: Cresent Shaped Swords

Backstory: Lived in the Nearby Fishing town of Frile, Now he's a Solo-Mission soldier in the Empires army.

Some Info:

The towns in the western kingdoms are:

Mred, A Farming Village, Third closest to The Empires Fortress.

Frile, The Biggest Village in the land, a Fishing Village, Closest to the Fortress. Also the only Village with a Seaport.

Faes, Furthest From the Fortress, a livestock Village and Home to the Swarm and the Psy.

And Celdar, a Town from which the Strongest warriors in this part of the Western kingdom hail from, Second furthest from the Fortress and Home of the Horde.

Rebel Clans Known as: The Swarm (Agile ones), The Horde (Strong ones) and The Psy (Smart ones).

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

Posted

Name: Tegan Stache

Side: Empire

Weapons: A Tekkigard (it's a sword that can split into 2 smaller swords)

Backstory: Tegan Stache was a pirate and mercenary, he likes to boast and when he gets excited (especially in battle) he speaks in the 3rd person (ie. "Tegan Stache will live on this day"). He would've continued the life until he returned home to Faes and found that his childhood friend Amora had a child by him. Taking responsibility he Left the world of pirating behind and joined the fight for steady work, and steady pay.

Posted

no one else?

not even one of bathy's sarcastic comments?

okay then.......

"heh..... look at them...." Isaak said "Their in clear sight....... they must be planning something" he continued "what makes you think that? mabye their just bad at hiding" Said Dionysus "becuase...... their The Swarm...... made up of thieves and highway men...... they know nothing but hiding......" Isaak said "Fine....... then go slaughter them if their planning something...." Dionysus said "Hey!" Isaak said, turning around to be face to face with Dionysus "I joined your military to do honest work and make a living!" Isaak continued "But if i have to slaughter them....... then at least give me a better dorm in the barracks!" Isaak said, joking, and with a grin "ah, you never fail to please me......." Dionysus said "No go, i don't want to see another one of them" he said "With pleasure" Isaak said.

Isaak rode his horse out to the town of Frile, his hometown and the closest to the Cerulian Empires Fortress...... and where the Swarm was currently located.

Isaak stopped at the area where him and Dionysus saw the Rebels, and they were gone, but Isaak expected this, he noted aloud that there was nothing there and rode behind the Tavern, then he let the horse run wildly towards the Fortress, and he climbed up onto the Tavern..... waiting........

Posted

It was then that a noise from below attracted his attention. "Oh god, don't tell me!" he said looking down in the tavern.

A man was standing on the bar counter, a bottle of liquor in his hand, as he spoke he flailed it about spilling drops on the other patrons. "And Tegan Stache, the great and noble pirate stood nose to nose with Rathgar the Really Stinky, he took a deep breath and said...and said.." "What did you say Tegan?" another inebrated patron asked. "Tegan said, you sir smell worse than a dozen horses bottoms!" Half drunk Teagun looked up and saw a familiar face through the slats. "Issak, what on Earth are you doing up there, come down Tegan Stache will buy you a drink and tell tales of his daring do!"

Posted

"Your drunk again!" Isaak said, coming down, and trying to avoiding being seen by others "yes, no. don't worry, i'm not drunk" Tegan said "just a bit tipsy" he said, trying to hold his index finger and his thumb close together, to show how little drunk he is, but then lost focus and gave up.

"sho, Isaak, want to hear about the time i got stranded in the *hic* ... the northern kingdom and fought a snowbeast? i lost three men 'gainst that giant i did *hic*" Tegan said "Um... no thanks" Isaak said, then turning to the Tavern Master he said "if you have any Aspa, i'll take one" he said, laying two Imperial credits down "right away, sir" the Tavern Master said, turning around to fetch the drink.

"why *hic* ... why does you drink that Aspa? why not some nice Ale?" Tegan said "eh, i don't get drunk..... not that often anyway, sometimes i drink to celebrate....... but i don't just do it for fun" Isaak said "here ya go" the Tavern Master said, pouring a Dark Brown liquid into a Clear Glass "Thanks" said Isaak.

Posted (edited)

Isaak quickly downed the Aspa and clacked the empty glass upon the bar. "Hit me again!" he said. "And Tegan Stache would like another bottle of Ale as well!" Tegan said. Across the bar a man stood up, his drink in hand. "Raise a glass to the Swarm, hopefully they'll give the King one for!" A few patrons also held they're drinks high. A patron near Isaak spoke up. "Aren't you gonna salute the Swarm?" he asked. "I'd rather not thank you." Isaak said turning away. "Hey this guy isn't drinking to the Swarm!" The initial toaster walked over. "He's got the stink of the Empire on him, we don't take kindly to you lot here." he said reaching for his dagger. Quicker than a flash Teagun's trust Tekkigard was at his throat. "Now, now gentelsmen, letss all have a drink and forges sssuch nonssence!" A burly guy charged him from behind, seeing the attack teagun stepped back letting him collide with his buddy. "Perhaps it's time Teagun Stache and his friend made a quick escape." The bar maiden said with a smile. Teagun returned her smile and flipped her an imperial credit. "You're very kind my lady!" he said.

"How did you do that, you were drunk?" Issak asked on the walk back. "The thought of action is very sobering to Teagun Stache, did I ever tell you of the time I fought off a Sontarian Bogbeast while drinking a bottle of Cherry Wine?" Isaak bowed his head. "Please don't!" "With pleasure, you see it was at the time Teagun Stache was aboard the sailing ship Atmos, we stopped on a small island called Sontar, that place had the sweetest apples you've ever..." he stopped and looked around. "What's wrong Teagun?" Isaak asked. "Teagun stache sences that we are being surrounded, much like the time Teagun Stache was being hunted by a pack of Pig-Wolves on Termina Island." Teagun pulled his sword and broke it into two. "Is it that serious, you only do that when it's serious!" Isaak said. "Aye lad it is." a voice from the darkness said. "Teagun Stache tires of the darkness, come out and show yourselves cowards, you act more like Jelion Stink-bugs than men!"

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

"Don't worry, its your old pal Jack" the man said, coming out of the darkness "Jack...." Isaak said "Jack of all Trades" Teagun said, "yes.... yes.... but i've got to be modest, there ARE things better then being a champion member of all three rebel clans" Jack said "Such as defeating two of Dionysus' Top men" he continued "heh, you cannot take on both of us alone" Teagun said "of course not, thats why i brought along some of my friends from the Horde" Jack said, then four men emergred from the shadows.

"Don't try it Jack, its only a short run to the Fortress, we could have archers buzzing around here in seconds" Isaak said "then why don't you? you could take me down and easily defeat the clans" Jack said "Because i know how you think, you are planning to have the archers come out here, then have more of your people charge out and defeat them and us, then with the archers down, you could send a full scale assault on the Fortress with losing very few people" Isaak said

"Yes, you are not known for your stupidity, but that was not EXACTLY my plan, but i will not share the complete plan with you" Jack said "Smart move" Isaak said, then quickly whipped out his sword and sliced at one of the men, and Tegan reacted almost as fast, he took his Tekkigaurd and cut the other two in the Stomach, and they were both dead, all that was left was Jack "heh, guess its time for me" he said, then, almost as fast as Lightning strikes, he took out his Sword, Black and White, then he sliced and Tegan and just barely missed his stomach, and at the same time he kicked Isaak to the ground.

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

Posted

Isaak did a quick backflip and jumped back to his feet. "You always did fight dirty Jack, you alright Tegan?" he asked. Teagun looked at the cut in his shirt and sighed. "This was Teagun Stache's favorite shirt, you shall pay for that one dear boy!" Teagun pulled a small pounch from his pocket. "I though you said that i'd pay, looks like your paying me." Teagun laughed. "This isn't a purse fool, it's a signal." Teagun tossed the bag into the air, followed closely by a knife the second it hit a bright red flash illuminated the sky.

Back at the fortress a wall soldier noticed the commotion below. "Our comrades are under attack, sound the alarm!" Below Jack knew he was beat, "Calling for help, well I guess the stories of the great Teagun Stache are exagerations!" Teagun becaome very angry. "even a great warrior knows when he is outmanned!" Jack looked around "Into the night men!" he said.

Posted

Then. just as Isaak had expected, there was a mass of rebels hiding in the area, but they all revealed themselves and fled with Jack "Damit Tegan, Jack was probably planning to have the troops get out here! he probably has a plan...." Isaak said "Do not worry Isaak" Tegan said "Teagun Stache threw the false alarm flash" he said "the soldiers only 'pretend' that they were coming, so if Jack is to attack, he will fail!" Tegan finished.

"i guess i have to give you credit for that....." Isaak said "Yes..... that reminds me, did Teagun ever tell you of the ti-" "i get it.... something about the fishpeople of the Maelstrom!" Isaak cut him off "not fishpeople, just people who could breath underwater" Tegan Corrected Isaak "of course.... my mistake" Isaak said, bringing out a slightly fake smile.

"anyway, we should return to the Fortress, Dionysus is going to send patrols out soon, and i want to lead the one out to Celdar" Isaak said "Teagun does not think The Horde will attack you, no matter how many times you go" Tegan said "yeah.... but still, what else would i do in the Afternoon?" Isaak said, turning to in the Fortress' Direction.