Xbox 360

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm thinking about saving up for a 360 to get Call of Duty 5(I don't like calling it CoD 5,sounds more of a fishing game than a war game if you see what I'm saying)I was also thinking about getting GH:WT,Halo 3,and Call of Duty 4.If you know any more games that are fun,have Xbox live and/or splitscreen and are mature,please tell me.(Sorry Teto,No RE5,not a big fan and I never found it appealing)

Posted

Well it seems that you are a 1st person shooter kind of person, eh? Then Xbox360 is the game for you. PS3 goes for variety.

Yes, I'm turning this into another PS3 vs Xbox360 thread.

Just try and stop me.

Posted

I'm thinking about saving up for a 360 to get Call of Duty 5(I don't like calling it CoD 5,sounds more of a fishing game than a war game if you see what I'm saying)I was also thinking about getting GH:WT,Halo 3,and Call of Duty 4.If you know any more games that are fun,have Xbox live and/or splitscreen and are mature,please tell me.(Sorry Teto,No RE5,not a big fan and I never found it appealing)

Gears of War and Gears of War 2 would be good games to pick up. Also, I think you should get Halo 3 or Call of Duty 4 before you get Call of Duty 5. Call of Duty 4 is supposedly better than Call of Duty 5, and Halo 3 is a great multiplayer game, what with all of the stuff you can do.

Also, if you want to make machinima, Halo 3 is the game of choice.

Posted

Oh course, though, it could be better to play Call of Duty 5 before 4 as it gets better rather than worse.

Posted (edited)

i'm not a big fan of 1st person shooters.to tell you the truth,I'm a bit of a pacifist.

btw,which ones easier, call of duty 4 or 5?

P.S Teto:I like PS3 better,but 360 is cheaper and has more people I know that play live

Edited by The Nintendo Nerd (see edit history)

Posted

Get Dead Space UBER game :D

3rd Person BTW

Posted

It does look cool,but my only concern is if it doesn't have a crossheir for aim,then I'm not getting it

Posted

It does look cool,but my only concern is if it doesn't have a crossheir for aim,then I'm not getting it

Don't be picky- you can hardly see crosshairs in any game these days. Dead Space is definitely a good game to pick up, not to mention Bioshock. Gears of War is good, but very easy. Same goes for its sequel. Still, both games are crazy fun online. CoD4 is definitely better than CoD5; CoD5 is only good for Nazi zombies. :) Grab a copy of Prince of Persia if you're a fan, and Tomb Raider: Underworld is pretty fun as well. If you like to play with others, Left 4 Dead is good, but not worth the money if you play alone. Oh, and if you've played Fear, grab a copy of Fear 2.

I was going to suggest RE5 until I read your fail reply saying you don't like RE, so I'm having some major doubts about your gaming preferences. :( Play moar RE. Good luck with your 360.

Posted

The only one that hasn't been said yet that comes to mind is Oblivion. (Ya gotta love The Elder Scrolls. :D)

Posted

The only one that hasn't been said yet that comes to mind is Oblivion. (Ya gotta love The Elder Scrolls. :D)

And Fallout 3.

Posted (edited)

Fallout 3?that looks kinda fun but is it easy?I don't want something that's straightforward

Edited by The Nintendo Nerd (see edit history)

Posted

Halo3 !!!!

But I just don't buy a Xbox360 because of the Paying for Online play...

Else I already had a Xbox 360, for Halo...

But I'm not gonna pay for those Microsoft @ssholes to play Online...

It is ridiculous ... Nintendo and Sony have it for free too... 0_o

And you only play Halo for Online game play.. :P

Posted

I hate the 360 for the prices.1 controller is equalivent to the price of 1 game,$60.also,it's 90 friggen dollars to get the router when you want to play live.and it's 5 dollars for a month subscription to Xbox live.oh well,thats not stopping me,now is it?

Posted

Fallout 3?that looks kinda fun but is it easy?I don't want something that's straightforward

It depends on the difficulty that you have it on. If you turn it all the way down, it's extremely easy. If you turn it all the way up, it's ungodly.

Posted

I'm gonna do the hardest and see how long i'll survive!