Xbox 360

25 posts in this topic

Posted

i'm not a big fan of 1st person shooters.to tell you the truth,I'm a bit of a pacifist.

What? The only things you've suggested are FPS's.

Get the Orange Box; Half Life is really popular with some people (though personally I don't care for it), but Team Fortress 2 and Portal are really great.

It does look cool,but my only concern is if it doesn't have a crossheir for aim,then I'm not getting it

You shouldn't limit yourself like that. Besides, CoD4 and CoD5 are both games that force you to use iron-sights often. Sometimes you even stick with it so you can use a different attachment.

Fallout 3?that looks kinda fun but is it easy?I don't want something that's straightforward

Fallout 3 is not really straightforward or easy. There are tons of sidequests, weapons, areas, etc., that you will never find or see if you don't go exploring. You can change the difficulty, too.

Posted (edited)

cool!I can't wait to get a 360!

also,is the 360 backwards compatible?I want to play Conker:Live and Reloaded

Edited by The Nintendo Nerd (see edit history)

Posted

Backwars compatible...? You mean where you play Xbox games?

If you get a Hardrive. Or whatever it is...

Posted

Battlefield: Bad Company. Fun game.

The Orange Box. Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Portal...best game collection ever. I love it.

Mirror's Edge. Not a shooter, but still a really good game. I mean, absolutely wonderful.

Posted

If you can play most rated "M" games then Fable 2 is a fun game. (but I do have to admit that it is easy, so if you don't like easy game then you probably wouldn't like it)

Posted

Im actually saving up for an Xbox 360 too, or a Laptop. Not sure which yet, though. Five dollars a week... Sigh...

The only games I planned on getting were Halo 3, Ninja Gaiden ll, and Fable ll.

Yep...

All three sound amazing. Well, I've played Halo 3, best FPS I've ever played in mah LIFE.

Posted

Well, if we're talking about FPSs then I would suggest Bioshock.

Aslo, others I would suggest are The Force Unleashed.

Other than that, almost every other FPS sugggested, my brother owns.

Posted (edited)

I'm thinking about saving up for a 360 to get Call of Duty 5(I don't like calling it CoD 5,sounds more of a fishing game than a war game if you see what I'm saying)I was also thinking about getting GH:WT,Halo 3,and Call of Duty 4.If you know any more games that are fun,have Xbox live and/or splitscreen and are mature,please tell me.(Sorry Teto,No RE5,not a big fan and I never found it appealing)

The Orange Box definitely; 5 games, 1 box for 20$ and add me on Xbox Live when you get it. Wow everyone here has good taste. Definitely Dead Space, BioShock, get Call of duty 5 in my opinion I think it's better, Fallout 3, Gears of war 2, Left 4 Dead definitely and nothing else really I can think of.

cool!I can't wait to get a 360!

also,is the 360 backwards compatible?I want to play Conker:Live and Reloaded

No, sadly you cannot play all origional xbox games but they are adding them to the marketplace to buy now. I'm pretty sure Conker is there which is a fun game, and Banjo kazooie is there too. WOO!

And I don't recomend buying Mirrors Edge rent it unless you like to replay games. I'm not saying it's bad it's really fun and unique but it's only like 4 hours long.

It does look cool,but my only concern is if it doesn't have a crossheir for aim,then I'm not getting it

It's a very awesome game anyway, the iron sights is what makes it fun in my opinion.

Edited by Knockdown (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

You might want to rent Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. It's a fun game, but the replay value is very low.

I'll just list some other games to check out that probably haven't been mentioned yet by genre.

Platformer: Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed.

Shooter: Call of Duty 2.

Role-Playing: Fable II and Mass Effect

Driving/Shooting/whatever: Grand Theft Auto IV, Saints Row 2(haven't played Saints Row or Saints Row 2. I want to, and I've heard that they're pretty good.) and Crackdown.

I know it's been mentioned in this topic before, but DEFINITELY get Oblivion. You'll love it.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

Fable I and II

Gears of War

Banjo Kazooie

Halo

nuff said