The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks NEW ZELDA!

112 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree, I am utterly board of these rubbish Wind Waker spin offs. Steam Boats, Trains w Zzz hats next the Hylian industrial revolution

Posted

It is a Zelda game, I mean I can think of one I can truely say that I did not enjoy playing... Variety is nice especially in a series like Zelda because it can go multiple ways and they are allsomewhat unique while tying in to what make Zelda games a blast. :wacko:

Posted

I cant wait for spirit tracks. I already got the DSI and i'm gonna get it reserved till it comes out in Dec. 1. AWESOME!!

Posted

If they have DSi only content for Spirit Tracks, then I'll probably upgrade from my original DS to a DSi and get the game.

Posted

I like it, it's fun a different. If a game is to survive it needs to change and evolve, keep it fresh. Stale games die away.

Posted (edited)

Look At the Chu Chus Plz Get Gun To See This... Instead of meatball slime, Its A MAjoras Mask Chuc Chu I Drew Myself plz gun use this ingame instead of meatballs!!!!

Just Right Click And Save As To See Them ... They Are good pics in game, and look better in the game then onn there... they even got transparent spots like real ones so plz dont let me down man ima cry if you dont like!!

Sprites.bmp

Edited by DisneySword (see edit history)

Posted

Discuss Nintendo's newly announced zelda game: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks here!

Someone get gun to look at the chu chu's they look alot better then slime balls, its the real things like from majoras mask... here this is just right click and save as into GFX folder

Sprites.bmp

Posted

My first impression of the Spirit Tracks trailer was: "WTF IS LINK DOING ON A TRAIN?!" O__o;; I mean, I LIKED the other ways he got around! By foot, wolf, Epona, or King of Red Lions. None of those had a working mechanical engine.

I think that Nintendo was still in the "Wii Fit" mindset when they thought up this game, and so directed it to "everyone," mostly 9 year old boys who like that kind of stuff.

Posted

Here are Hitler's thoughts on spirit tracks

Posted

Hitler was a graphix popular princess. Who knew?

Posted

That's the BEST thing Hitler has ever said. :) Hitler's on my side.

... That's not good. Does that mean I have to hate Jews? I wanna hate jews, but I can't.

Posted

...you nazi. :angry:

Posted

^

/ YOU NAZI WHO CALLS SOMEONE A NAZI

Posted

...you nazi. :angry:

Well I am part German anyway. :evil:

Posted (edited)

In easier terms, WW should have ended as soon as Link killed Ganondorf because WW sucked.

Yeah, but he's killed 2 differnt enimies. I'm not going to let him take all of Young Link's glory. That Young Link wannabe is going to die one way or another.

Hey, Windwaker did not suck... In MY opinion, it was a very good Zelda game (Which I enjoyed PLAYING more than I did OOT). Don't let YOUR opinions get in the way of stating something that may be factual. If you didn't like the game, your opinion isn't incorrect, but that statement wasn't correct either. WW Link has defeated more than one enemy too, Ganondorf AND That Creature from PH (Another decent Zelda game, although not perfect). Or, if you'd like to single him out as Toon Link as you have singled out OOT Link as Young Link. (Though, Young Link hasn't defeated Ganon, Adult Link has). Toon Link may have as well defeated at least 3 enemies, including Vaati (A number of times). I shouldn't think any Link has more glory over the other...

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)