The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks NEW ZELDA!

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Discuss Nintendo's newly announced zelda game: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks here!

Posted

No.

Posted

No.

I don't think that anyone knows enough to judge the game that harshly, maybe we should wait a bit and find out the whole story.

Posted

I feel like now the Nintendo is continuing the story that started off with Wind Waker, we're finally seeing more of a series. It's nice to use the same Link instead of having a whole new Link and Zelda. You get to know the characters better. I hope they continue this story. Can't wait for this game.

Posted

I think he was replying no just for sarcasm ;)

Posted

I feel like now the Nintendo is continuing the story that started off with Wind Waker, we're finally seeing more of a series. It's nice to use the same Link instead of having a whole new Link and Zelda. You get to know the characters better. I hope they continue this story. Can't wait for this game.

What was to contenue with WW anyway? Link kills Ganondorf. After that Link dies, and a new Link begins, but no Nintendo ruins the cycle with two crap sequils after the worst Zelda game in history.

Posted

What was to contenue with WW anyway? Link kills Ganondorf. After that Link dies, and a new Link begins, but no Nintendo ruins the cycle with two crap sequils after the worst Zelda game in history.

What?

Posted

Well just killing ganondorf doesn't stop a series, look at Ocarina of time and Majora's mask, there could be a new evil guy.

Posted

What?

In easier terms, WW should have ended as soon as Link killed Ganondorf because WW sucked.

Well just killing ganondorf doesn't stop a series, look at Ocarina of time and Majora's mask, there could be a new evil guy.

Yeah, but he's killed 2 differnt enimies. I'm not going to let him take all of Young Link's glory. That Young Link wannabe is going to die one way or another.

Posted

Personally, I find it refreshing Nintendo is using this new Link as their way of "modernizing" Zelda.

Like a big middle finger in Square's face.

Posted

I personally resent the fact that anyone would dare suggest that ww was anything less than one of the best games ever, and also he didn't kill belum in the ocean that's sbove the old hyrule he was travelling looking for new lands so maybe now he has found new lands?(If I said termina would I be crazy?)

Posted

Personally, I find it refreshing Nintendo is using this new Link as their way of "modernizing" Zelda.

so THATS what they could mean by modernizing...

Posted

I don't really like the more serious half wolf link as much as the funny cartoony link.

Posted

I personally resent the fact that anyone would dare suggest that ww was anything less than one of the best games ever, and also he didn't kill belum in the ocean that's sbove the old hyrule he was travelling looking for new lands so maybe now he has found new lands?(If I said termina would I be crazy?)

Well I say that WW was the worst. Also yeah. If Hyrule was flood, Termina would also be flooded because Hyrule and Termina are connected by the Lost woods.

Posted

Well yeah but maybe something happened and now termina isn't flooded? We don't know anything about the storyline so who can say? It's possible that there's another magic bubble thingy around termina like there was in old hyrule in WW. (Which is the most awesome zelda game ever!)