The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks NEW ZELDA!

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Well yeah but maybe something happened and now termina isn't flooded? We don't know anything about the storyline so who can say? It's possible that there's another magic bubble thingy around termina like there was in old hyrule in WW. (Which is the most awesome zelda game ever!)

Termina is a parallel dimension, so it being flooded too because Hyrule was flooded is impossible.

Posted (edited)

Termina is a parallel dimension, so it being flooded too because Hyrule was flooded is impossible.

You can't prove that.

You can't say what is possible and impossible. It's not like you know how the specifics of the physics go in Zelda.

So therefore your statement is false.

I for one don't really want to hate on this game anymore. Maybe just discuss why I hate it.

I don't hate this game because it has a train or Cel-shading.

Those things are only small little icing roses on the cake. (They really don't affect it)

What gets me is that you would think after a game like Phantom Hourglass, that Aonuma would start work on that game that would be better than Ocarina of Time. The thing is, how is he going to accomplish this if Twilight Princess was the last of its kind?

But that is not the only thing, there are more things that gnaw at my skin about this game.

I for one think this game deserves low ratings.

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted

Did you hear the news, this game is FAKENESS.

And I can't wait for it, in all seriousness. Also, what did he even mean about the "game of it's kind"? Did he mean console based? A game with real closure? A game set in Hyrule? I think it's the last one. Hyrule is history.

Posted

I agree with Matthordika, besides, the king of hyrule only flooded Hyrule, as you would know if you had played through Windwaker.

Posted

You can't prove that.

You can't say what is possible and impossible. It's not like you know how the specifics of the physics go in Zelda.

So therefore your statement is false.

It says so in the instruction booklet. Furthermore, everyone looks like someone form Hyrule therefore the only possible explanation is the fact that Termina is an slternet dimension.

Posted

I don't think it's a parallel universe.

Posted

Good point, but who reads the instruction booklet?

Posted

I think they should make the Zeldagamesthewaytheyalwayshave it always worked this far i you change to much it becomes a differint game with all togeather

Posted

That's a good point. But unless you update the game and give out new adventure quality every now and then it gets boring doing the same thing, in this way, spirit tracks could be a great new game, incorporating lots of new concepts and ideas if they do it right.

Posted

I heard about this a few days ago.

Honestly, I'm disappointed. What fans are really waiting for is the next Zelda Wii, and they give us Link riding a train.

A.

Train.

Well, at least you get to run over animals with it, and somehow gain rupees magically, like what happens in most/all Zelda games. xD =)

I guess we can only depend on reviews of the game.

Posted

I personally think they should Put Orcarina of Time (Remastered)

or something like it.

on The Nintendo Ds with extra quests, And features you can only have with a touch screen.

Plus they wouldn't need a huge development team, since its just an edit of an existing game.

that way they can focus on A Wii Release of A Legend Of Zelda that pwns Twilight princess (And i love TWILIGHT PRINCESS, its the only reason i have a wii [that and bragging rights])

without zelda on the wii i would chuck that peice of crap

Because im an Xbox Fan FTW!!!

For those who dont know.

I own:

2 xbox 360s

1 Ps3

1 Wii

1 Nintendo Ds Lite (used to own 2 NDS)

2 PSPS

1 N64

and Tommorow i will own

1 Nintendo Dsi

Posted

Wow. You have too much money. Can I have some? .-.

Posted

The way that people are talking about this it's like people are worried that there is going to be a Zelda game that people aren't going to have fun playing. I admit that phantom hourglass wasn't perfect, but it was still a great game that I know a lot of people enjoyed. Also, at some points in time there was probably doubt that they could successfully have link use a horse to get around hyrule, but they proved those people wrong too, I think that we need to expect better from the creators of zelda.

Posted

I hope the next Zelda Wii will have a realisitc graphics style. We have already a lot of Toon Links... >_>

Look at Link in the opening of Smash Bros Brawl.... :wacko: