The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks NEW ZELDA!

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Adult Link and Young Link are the same person. ._.'' You can't make them two different people just because of an age difference.

In fact, Adult Link, by all means, is just a seventeen year old with the mentality of a ten year old.

There really is no Adult Link if you prefer to think of it this way.

Posted

Adult Link and Young Link are the same person. ._.'' You can't make them two different people just because of an age difference.

In fact, Adult Link, by all means, is just a seventeen year old with the mentality of a ten year old.

There really is no Adult Link if you prefer to think of it this way.

He said "Young Link" and I see this as him referring to "Young Link" whom he is a fan of. I don't think I'll be seeing him swooning over his adult phase. Either way, yes... They are the same being. This Link has defeated two enemies, Ganon and Majora's Mask. WW Link, (Whom is also young) has defeated two enemies as well. IF glory were contributed base upon how many main bosses you've defeated, I'd say WW Link has earned that same glory... Seeing as he has defeated two enemies as well. Though, Both the main bosses in PH and MM were insanely easy to beat... e.e Majora's Mask was a joke compared to... Bellum, I think it is?

Posted

Ganondorf in Wind Waker wasn't that difficult of a boss either.

Puppet Ganon was more challenging than him. >>

Posted

Ganondorf in Wind Waker wasn't that difficult of a boss either.

Puppet Ganon was more challenging than him. >>

What's it matter how difficult they were? I was simply stating that. That still was two battles, and two enemies that Link had to overcome and defeat. Though, I believe... PIXELWISE, WWLink fought for a much bigger world. c:

Posted

Quality over quantity. ._.

WWLink fought for what, a big sea, a few, very small islands, and a sunken castle.

If you count the depth of the sea, then okay, it's a bigger place.

But there's still not much.

Posted

Quality over quantity. ._.

WWLink fought for what, a big sea, a few, very small islands, and a sunken castle.

If you count the depth of the sea, then okay, it's a bigger place.

But there's still not much.

Hey, every inch of that ocean was in danger, y'know. :C And since the island were scattered, that makes it an even more important task. Think of it in terms of biodiversity. Don't you think a landmass with a bunch of a crossroads going through it has a lower biodiversity and needs help more than a normal landmass?

Posted (edited)

Hey, Windwaker did not suck... In MY opinion, it was a very good Zelda game (Which I enjoyed PLAYING more than I did OOT). Don't let YOUR opinions get in the way of stating something that may be factual. If you didn't like the game, your opinion isn't incorrect, but that statement wasn't correct either. WW Link has defeated more than one enemy too, Ganondorf AND That Creature from PH (Another decent Zelda game, although not perfect). Or, if you'd like to single him out as Toon Link as you have singled out OOT Link as Young Link. (Though, Young Link hasn't defeated Ganon, Adult Link has). Toon Link may have as well defeated at least 3 enemies, including Vaati (A number of times). I shouldn't think any Link has more glory over the other...

Every time I nicely state I don't like Wind Waker people ask why I tell them, they call me stupid about it for no reason, so I have to tell the sad truth.

Also name one time he defeated Vaati. He killed Ganondorf and Bellum. That's it. Young Link killed a enemy way stronger than Ganondorf and Bellum combined. So I don't want to hear about how poor WW Link had to kill 2 easy enemies when OoT Link was facing something 10 times as hard.

Also PH was nothing really, but a big "F" you from Nintendo if you think about it.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I consider PH to be a great DS game, thankyouverymuch.

I'm feeling more secure on Spirit Tracks than before, mainly because of the new information that has surfaced. I quite like the idea of the train (even though pre-designed tracks sound kinda boring. I hope they'll let us influence that somehow) and the whole Phantom idea, it really is a different way of playing. I'm more eager to find out exactly where the game takes place and supposedly how Link ends up with the Phantom in the first place. Otherwise, I can imagine the game turning out to play much like PH did, which is no bad thing in my eyes.

Posted

^Really? Even though it was all a dream and everything that Link did never mattered?

Posted

^Really? Even though it was all a dream and everything that Link did never mattered?

First and foremost, I'm under the belief that Linebeck's boat showing up at the end tells us that it may have been more than a dream. Secondly, it's a game. If I were to think that Phantom Hourglass was not that great of a game simply because Link was (presumably) taken back to his own world at the end, then I'd have to think that Link's Awakening wouldn't be as good either.

:P

Posted

First and foremost, I'm under the belief that Linebeck's boat showing up at the end tells us that it may have been more than a dream. Secondly, it's a game. If I were to think that Phantom Hourglass was not that great of a game simply because Link was (presumably) taken back to his own world at the end, then I'd have to think that Link's Awakening wouldn't be as good either.

:P

Why should it all being a dream matter anyway? Those were still hardships that Link AND the player had to endure. That doesn't make it any worse a game. D| I liked PH too, It was very easy but it was a good game.

Posted

I don't care. I didn't like it because it was too short, too easy, and a big "f" you from Nintendo for being a dream. :(

I hope ST is a little better. I mean as a Zelda player, I am intended to play it.

Posted

Wait so you hate PH because it was a dream?

What about Link's Awakening? That happened as a dream, but it still is the most pwnsome Handheld Zelda.

Posted

Mainly because it was too short and too easy. :(

Also I hate doing things only to see that it's like it never happened because I feel it's a waste of my time to do something that won't even count in the story line. :(

Posted

it looks good to me, this game. i would like to hear more about this game first, before talking more into it, tho.

beside it's better to me to have something to play, than nothing. :n_n: