The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks NEW ZELDA!

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Discuss Nintendo's newly announced zelda game: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks here!

I watched the E3 video and it seems to be the same as Phantom Hourglass, but with some different items and of course storyline. Does anyone know when will it be released in Europe?

Posted

I watched the E3 video and it seems to be the same as Phantom Hourglass, but with some different items and of course storyline. Does anyone know when will it be released in Europe?

nope not a clue srry

Posted

For those who dont know.

I own:

2 xbox 360s

1 Ps3

1 Wii

1 Nintendo Ds Lite (used to own 2 NDS)

2 PSPS

1 N64

and Tommorow i will own

1 Nintendo Dsi

Where the fudge did you get the money for 9 game systems?!?!

Posted

Loved Wind Waker, loved Phantom Hourglass, will be getting this game.

Posted

I'll be getting it at SOME point. |D I'd love to get it quickly though... Loved Wind Waker and I was fond of Phantom Hourglass.

Posted

I feel forced to get it. Played Wind Waker, played Phantom Hourglass. I fear of playing this, but whatever.

Posted

It could be good, you know, since it's being made for casual gamers, there are trains, Link looks terrible in the DS games, and such.

It could be good.

Could be.

Posted

It will be good.

Will be.

Posted

I think it's a sequel to again, Wind Waker and Hourglass.

But they keep coming closer to this time of revolution. :P

I mean, they have trains!!

Posted

"Since when did fantasy have to follow reality?" ~ Zeldafancs

And it's not a sequel. It has Princess Zelda and land. It's this style because it's along the same lines as the other two in the sense it focuses a lot on transport. It's just that genre of the Zelda franchise.

Posted (edited)

Ill play it and it will probablly be okay but I didnt like PH I only liked it better then Loz and Aol. Also im not against the toon style cause WW is tied for my favorite game I just did not like PH for some reason.

Edited by Linkprow (see edit history)

Posted

I've considered playing this (I've played WW & PH), but... its just not appealing to me as much as the other 2 did.

I'll probably just end up reading a review on it and deciding about getting it then.

Posted

.. NOBODY on this forum has played the game and are already discussing about how ridicolous or easy or great ( etc..) it isblink.gif

and one reply is following the other.. why not wait and.. see :P

but I didn't play PH ..I just hate playing on small screens:p and like good graphics..

WW indeed was tooooo short but refreshing, cool, funny... I liked it ^^ only bad notes way tooooo easy bosses, best bosses were Oot;; and too short...favorite is TP, the complete contrary of WW..

but that doesn't mean I hate Toon Link..:P I really like that game..

Anyway the only zelda game i'm really looking forward to is " zelda wii":P

Posted

joy.gif there will be a train on this game and new weapns but this its for the ds

Posted

only way it will be cannon is if the fans like it cuz if fans hate it it will be considered a fake Zelda game