Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

THREE "SPIRIT TRACKS" THREADS? REALLY!?!?

15 posts in this topic

Posted

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Announced ~ News & Reviews ~ Gingerlink

A TRAIN? REALLY!?!? ~ Rants & Raves ~ Dustin

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks NEW ZELDA! ~ Zelda Game Discussion ~ Tappy

eggj.png

Do we really need so many threads for the same game? This site is hardly the place for such nonsense. Sure, it's a new Zelda game and this is a Zelda oriented site, but do we really need to talk about it? These threads are getting out of control and I think it needs to be stopped before it escalates further, maybe even resulting in a rant about how many threads there are! Do we really want this? What are we doing to this site? Why must we soil it with Zelda news when we have proven it to be such a diverse community. Can't we just ditch the whole Zelda theme and maybe, you know, become... Dustin.net so that everybody leaves out of rage and disappointment. The real members will stay and this action will filter out the non-believers and leave the site cleansed of all those who are unworthy in our race of super members. All of those unworthy who continue to stupid up the forum must be banished. We must do this now or we wi-

Wait... What have I become? D:

Posted

my topic is to discuss the game.

Posted

This is about the threads, not the game.

Posted

I'm getting sick of hearing about this game. I'm sure it's fake. There's about 6, or 7 topics about it when we only need the 1, or 2.

Posted

There are lots of different elements to the game, with this being a Zelda site and this being a new Zelda game, there's a lot of things to discuss and it's worth having several different topics just so it doesn't become a free for all.

P.S. I was first ;)

Posted

Trust me, it's not fake. Nintendo would have made it look bad if they wanted it to be a joke.

Posted

So it's just ironic that they announced it a couple of days before April fools day? Not likely.

Posted (edited)

So it's just ironic that they announced it a couple of days before April fools day? Not likely.

*week

Also, it was at a major gaming conference that happened to be held at that time. Nintendo decided to announce it then rather than waiting until the next gaming event just to stop people like you being overly sceptical about it.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

Since when has Nintendo pulled April Fools Day jokes on its gamers?

Posted

Since when has Nintendo pulled April Fools Day jokes on its gamers?

I don't know. Either way you still don't know do you. We'll have to wait till tomarrow. I still know it's fake. There would never be a train.

Posted

I don't know. Either way you still don't know do you. We'll have to wait till tomarrow. I still know it's fake. There would never be a train.

you do realise it's not actually an april fool's joke unless it's played on april fool's day?

Posted

you do realise it's not actually an april fool's joke unless it's played on april fool's day?

No. Either Way I don't care any more I'll wait. If it sucks more I want buy it.

Posted

Time to face the music people, ST is about as fake as the chair your sitting in.

And you ARE sitting in a chair, if you get my drift.

Posted

Time to face the music people

More like "Time to face the steam whistle blaring in your ear."

That's not true. Those are just bad April Fool's jokes that only idiots fall for. If you've noticed, all of the good ones are jokes that are set up days in advance. For instance, one of my teachers told us this project was due early, the next day he was like, "Oh, April Fools. You have today to work on it as well." Yeah, it was obvious, but nobody expected it because he set it up the day before.