Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda fan linguists needed, not necessarily linguists, but wanting to help

1 post in this topic

Posted

Hello. This is my first post on this forum :D . I'm recruiting gamers who like languages (or just wanting to lend a hand) to help me in a linguistic project, creating some languages spoken by the different races that inhabit Hyrule. It's well known that there are several versions of Hylian, Sheikahn and Gerudo languages out on the net. What I want to do is to take some parts of these works and try to standardize them and made up a more suitable (to the game) and functional Hylian languege. It's necessary also to create a sort of proto-Hylian. I think many of you all will be happy to help in this little project. When we finish it, we'll have standard and original Hyrule languages :joy: . People at last will have a real functional Hylian to speak. I hope you join me in my little quest. Regards!

P.S. I apologize for any mistake I may have made on this post. You don't know how hard I struggled with this massage :wacko:, I'm a Spanish native speaker, and I haven't practiced English so much lately :embarrassed: .