Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Did they say what I though they said?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I was listening to the D.K. Rap from DK 64, and when they got to Chunky Kong they say hell. Now why would Nintendo put the word hell in the game Donkey Kong 64? I know that it's used as "one hell of a guy," but still. Why?

if you don't believe me.

Here's just a

that talks about it, and it's really funny. It's also innaporpriate at times.

Posted

Oh no, a game references the underworld in a naughtier word than usual? Public scandal indeed.

And yes, he totally says it. How perceptive of you.

Posted

That's one hell of a rap.

Posted

Well I'm just saying. It's an E rated game. Don't you think they could've used something better.

Also what doesn't make sence is that in DK 64 they hell, but in SSBM they say heck. Don't you think that it should be the opposite?

Posted (edited)

He fukcing swore! What kinda shyt is that, saying HELL in a fukcin' kids game! What the fukc is wrong with that Asshole!

Edited by The Doctor (see edit history)

Posted

He fukcing swore! What kinda shyt is that, saying HELL in a fukcin' kids game! What the fukc is wrong with that Asshole!

hahaha :)

anyways YLA im pretty sure words like 'hell', 'heck', 'damn', are not really considered too offensive in todays society, even for those crazy hyper-sensitive parents.

Posted

I guess your right. I just thinking how weird that was. Kinda like this Banjo Kazooie where everything looked perverted. I'll show you sometime if you want.

Posted

I remember a time when video game violence was a non-issue. Mortal Kombat put the kibosh on that.

Posted (edited)

oh no!An E rated game said hell!It's a game,who gives a crap and Hell is a place as well.

EDIT:Chunky,and Lanky were my favorite Kongs in that game,man,I wish it was for Virtual Console :cry:

EDIT2:and yes,I got 101%in that game,just saying

Edited by The Nintendo Nerd (see edit history)

Posted

Why were you listening to that in the first place?

Posted

I like the song. It's an awesome song. Acually I came across it while watching people die from the death screen in Donkey Kong.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I remember getting scolded by my mother for repeating that when I was a little kid.

Wait, what part of Banjo-Kazooie was perverted?

Edited by Aethix (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I was listening to the D.K. Rap from DK 64, and when they got to Chunky Kong they say hell. Now why would Nintendo put the word hell in the game Donkey Kong 64? I know that it's used as "one hell of a guy," but still. Why?

if you don't believe me.

Here's just a

that talks about it, and it's really funny. It's also innaporpriate at times.

I have this song and yah i heard it aswell. It does say hell i also heard it on the game.

It means he is a great guy. I don't know why they just couldn't use "great guy" insted of "one hell of a guy".

Edited by Flame sage (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah, I remember getting scolded by my mother for repeating that when I was a little kid.

hehe, a LOT, you gotta love rare, for adding a fair bit of British Humour in as well :D

I never really saw hell as a swear word...

Posted

A lot. 2 parts to make this video.

This should be rated PG 13. This crap is soooooooooo wrong.