Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon: NeoPlatinum

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Allow me to provide you guys with some crappy backstory. I'm basically spelling out the plot for you guys, y'know, to reduce godmodding and the like.

What's going to happen with Tor is that he'll go to Sunyshore, but be sidetracked from the last battle because of... Mirrors.

Giratina lives in the Reverse World. Nobody has ever seen him, at least lived to to the tale, anyway. The only doors to the Reverse World are opened at Giratina's will, and this is usually through some kind of reflective surface, i.e. a mirror, pool, etc.

So Giratina's after Tor, who knows why, but it just wants to eat him up for dinner. Tor gets sucked into a mirror, but he doesn't confront Giratina at that time. Instead he jumps immediately through another portal, and ends up in Solaceon Town. So I guess he meets up with you guys there, and the three of them set out to stop the Legendary Pokemon (although Tor somewhat reluctantly). Damnit, I'm a hypocrite.

As for Sor, I'm erasing all trace of him from the RP.

Posted

Lauri watched the coast of Sunnyshore drew closer. Soon she would be on that coast. She looked to Cynda who was next to her. "This time we'll win it!"

"Ty!"

Posted

OoC: Umbreon, try to aim for a paragraph or more per post. Thanks!

BiC:

Tor woke in his warm bed. He felt as if he could lie there forever, but knew he had to get started on his last Gym Battle. The final one... he thought to himself. With a start, he flung the blankets off himself, then began pulling on his dayclothes. He grabbed his belt and his pack, then pulled them on. As soon as he put his hand on the door handle, though, he heard two voices outside.

"... the goods," one was saying, with a deep, raspy voice.

"Don't worry. I won't forget," the other one replied. Tor flung the door open just in time to see two strangely-dressed men, one with aqua hair, the other with dark blue hair, walk down opposite ends of the hallway. As he walked down the hall himself, he began to wonder what "the goods" were. As no answer came to mind immediately, he simply shrugged and signed out of the Pokemon Center.

It was a bright, sunny day in Sunyshore. Sea birds flew on thermal winds, high in the sky. The streets were bustling with tourists, store owners hawking their wares, and working Pokemon. Not a cloud was in the sky, which was as blue as the sea it rested upon. Tor, however, had dark thoughts in his mind as he wove between the people. What was that thing in my dream? It seemed so... Real. Without even knowing where he was going, he found himself staring at the lighthouse. He looked around. Not a soul was to be seen. Th sky had suddenly gone dark, and black clouds swirled across its surface. The windows on the lighthouse mirrored the dark weather, but strangely... The clouds in the window were a deep purple, nothing like the dark grey that actually existed in the sky. A trick of the light... Tor thought. But as he thought those words, a black tornado erupted from one of the windows. Tor, with a shout, was sucked into its spinning depths.

And as the whirlwind dissapated, so did the weather.

Tor's dream flashed before his eyes. But... Was this a dream? It seemed familiar... Then it came to him. This was exactly the scenery he had seen in his dream from the night before. He began looking in every direction, looking for something...

As if in answer to his actions, the serpentine beast from his dream flashed in front of his face. It was huge, the size of several houses lined up. Its glowing red eyes seemed to intensify, and Tor found himself spinning, yet again...

Posted (edited)

meanwhile Vice was running from a flock of starly that were chasing him after he accidentally ruined one of their nests (there were no eggs in it ) he ran down a sandy path hoping the starly would lose interest. unfortunately it was a dead end and the starly were still coming, then he heard a voice "geodude use rock throw!" rocks flew at the starly and they flew away in fear, "that was a close one huh?" Vice looked behind him and saw a tall boy with short brown hair and green eyes

Edited by real link (see edit history)

Posted

Ooc:

the sky, which was as blue as the sea

That was hilarious.

meanwhile vice was running from a flock of starly that were chasing him after he accidentally ruined one of their nests (there were no eggs in it ;) ) he ran down a sandy path hoping the starly would lose interest. unfortunately it was a dead end and the starly were still coming, then he heard a voice "geodude use rock throw!" rocks flew at the starly and they flew away in fear, "that was a close one huh?" vice looked behind him and saw a tall boy with short brown hair and green eyes

Remember capitals for names, places and at the beginning of sentences. Try to remember punctuation. Also, emoticons look bad in your posts. Try not to use them. Apart from these points, that post was fine.

Bic: Rain thought over her question for a moment. He knew the answer but was still unsure of what he saw. "Well... I did see something strange the other day. It was as I left Sunnyshore city..." Kaylaa looked over to him, intrigued. "It was some kind of huge dog. Blue bodied with some kind of purple cape type thing hanging from it's neck and down it's body. There were white strands of what looked like streamers. Then it's head..." Rain wasn't entirely sure what he'd seen. "On the top of it's head, it... I'm sorry, I can't find the words to explain what I saw." Rain finished, shaking my head. "I can picture in my mind's eye, but I couldn't explain in words what I saw." Kaylaa narrowed her eyes, looking at Rain. "I have to go. I promised my grandparents that I'd meet them at the Museum in Heathome." Rain left the Redfeathers without another word, Kaylaa's eyes followed him out of the room.

Posted

Ooc:

That was hilarious.

Remember capitals for names, places and at the beginning of sentences. Try to remember punctuation. Also, emoticons look bad in your posts. Try not to use them. Apart from these points, that post was fine.

Bic: Rain thought over her question for a moment. He knew the answer but was still unsure of what he saw. "Well... I did see something strange the other day. It was as I left Sunnyshore city..." Kaylaa looked over to him, intrigued. "It was some kind of huge dog. Blue bodied with some kind of purple cape type thing hanging from it's neck and down it's body. There were white strands of what looked like streamers. Then it's head..." Rain wasn't entirely sure what he'd seen. "On the top of it's head, it... I'm sorry, I can't find the words to explain what I saw." Rain finished, shaking my head. "I can picture in my mind's eye, but I couldn't explain in words what I saw." Kaylaa narrowed her eyes, looking at Rain. "I have to go. I promised my grandparents that I'd meet them at the Museum in Heathome." Rain left the Redfeathers without another word, Kaylaa's eyes followed him out of the room.

ok sorry ill try to remember

Posted (edited)

Kaylaa waited until Rain had left to turn to Gardevoir. "Gardevoir, get Staria and the others, we've got to get out of here." We need to find that Pokemon... Kaylaa waited until Gardevoir returned with Pika, Staria and Luxray and Eevee. "You guys need to make a distraction so that they don't see us leave." The Pokemon nodded, shot out of the room, and created general chaos. Then Kaylaa quickly slipped out of the bed, almost falling over and then exiting the building. "Alright guys, we need to-"

PAIN

The Pokemon reappeared...

WRATH

It started to show a lake...

BETRAYAL

The image started to disappear...

"-...a lake...that's where we need to go..." Kaylaa finished.

Edited by Dark Midna (see edit history)

Posted

That was hilarious.

It was meant to be xD

I wanted to see who the first person to point that out would be. Since there aren't any other perfectionists, apart from maybe me, and Saha, on this site, I figured it'd be you.

BiC:

Tor found himself levitating when he awoke. For about half a second. Then he fell almost a metre down onto some cool, soft grass. He sat up with a groan, feeling his head. "Was that... Another dream?" he asked himself. A quick glance at the environment told him that it had all really happened. "Where am I?"

"Solaceon Town. How did you get here?" a voice replied, as if on cue. "Oh, and you might want to get out of there... That's the Spoink Day-Care Paddock." Tor stumbled to his feet, then looked at the person who ha spoke. He had brown hair, a long-sleeved t-shirt, and blue jeans.

"Don't remember," Tor mumbled. The boy, who looked about Tor's age, held out a hand in greeting.

"I'm Rain," he said. Tor gave the outstretched hand one look, then busied himself brushing dirt off his clothes. Rain scowled at him and withdrew him hand. "Well, fine," he said. "You don't have to tell me who you are, but soon the Day-Care owners'll be around here. It's almost feeding time." He began to walk away. Tor continued to brush dust off himself. Rain seemed to forget something, then turned around to face Tor again. "You've heard of the Legendary Pokemon, yeah?" Tor at once began listening. He moved to the fence and leaned on it.

"Of course," he replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Because according to the pattern that Legendary Pokemon appear, Solaceon is due to be attacked next. I'd leave now, if I valued my life." He began walking the opposite direction.

"Wait," Tor shouted, loud enough for Rain to hear him. "I've got a... Score to settle with the Legendary Pokemon. If we stick together, we've got a better chance. You look like a hardened Trainer. The two of us, we could catch the Legendaries and become the most powerful Trainers in the world! What do you say?"

Posted

Kaylaa turned her head, her mind still realing from the strange dream. Rain was talking to a kid who Kaylaa swore was no there a second ago. She turned and walked towards them, her Pokemon following behind her. "Hey Rain." Kaylaa said. Rain jumped and looked at her "Aren't you supposed to be in the Pokemon Center?" "Yeah, I sneaked out, I need to find a Lake where a Pokemon lives." she said, ignoring the new kid. Someone appearing out of nowhere was weird so she waited for him to introduce himself. Rain still looked surprised and Kaylaa finally looked at the boy.

Posted

Bic: Rain looked from one to the other, "Emm... This is Kaylaa. Kaylaa, this is..."

"Tor." Tor said quickly. Rain nodded. Kaylaa nodded to him in greeting for now.

"Tor, is there anything you need to be doing? We're going to the lake." Rain asked.

Ooc: Terrible post there, eh?

Posted

Vadarth entered the town of Solaceon. "Where the heck am I now?" he asked himself in an annoyed tone. He took out a map and looked around. "Solaceon Town, eh?...How the hell do I get myself lost like this? I'm sure I was on the correct heading for Canalave...Oh, but that damn Mt. Coronet always messes up my compass. Grrr..." he complained to himself. "This time I'll fly instead of walk. That's the last time I walk for exercise. Ah well, I guess I'll just spend the day here, then leave tomorrow morning." Vadarth started to head for the Pokemon Center to get rested up when he noticed a group leaving Solaceon Town. Seeing nothing unusual about that, he forgot completely about them and continued to the Pokemon Center.

Posted

Bic: Rain and Kaylaa waited for Tor's reply because apparently he was suspended in time. Rain looked around awkwardly and saw boy looking at a map and talking to himself people all over the street were pointing and laughing at the little nutter as he commentated his situation to himself as if thinking it wasn't enough. Rain struggled to hold back a snigger as he stared at the little freak as he marched away into the Pokemon Center, the woman at the desk looking almost suicidal at the concept of having to talk to the boy.

Ooc: :zelda:

Posted

Bic: Rain and Kaylaa waited for Tor's reply because apparently he was suspended in time. Rain looked around awkwardly and saw boy looking at a map and talking to himself people all over the street were pointing and laughing at the little nutter as he commentated his situation to himself as if thinking it wasn't enough. Rain struggled to hold back a snigger as he stared at the little freak as he marched away into the Pokemon Center, the woman at the desk looking almost suicidal at the concept of having to talk to the boy.

Ooc: :zelda:

...[sarcasm]Very funny.[/sarcasm]

Posted

Tor says he's free.

Posted

"thanks" said Vice who was somewhat embarrassed "no problem" said the boy as he started to walk away