The Legend of Zelda: The Resurrection

266 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Trigger told the girl that he saved her because she was in danger. However, the woman kept her knife pointed at him, saying, "I could have taken them. Just because I am a woman does not mean that I'm helpless!" Trigger wasn't taken aback from his, for he heard similar things from other girls. Soon after, though, the girl did lower her knife, sheathing it. "Forgive me. I owe you my life, or at least my freedom. I was only angry at myself for not being more prepared." she said, more calm than before. Trigger shook his head, to let her know that she doesn't have to do that.

After watching her extend her hand a short while later, he heard her spoke again, "My name is Raelin." Suddenly, Trigger's expression slightly became shocked. There was only one person that he knew in Hyrule with that name, and it would've been the princess. Trigger raised his own hand and held hers, shaking it slightly. "Trigger is my name." was what he said before releasing her hand. He knew he was in the presence of Hyrule's princess, but decided to keep t quiet for now. Trigger then examined his wounded arm, but realized that the wound itself was barely anything, though a small amount of blood dripped from it. He reached into his pocket and found a medical herb, which he placed on his wound. Surely it will stop the blood from flowing, but it will be a while before he can use his arm again.

Trigger then thought of something; surely here will be more red-garbed warriors within the city, and in his current state, couldn't use his sword well. Soon he asked Raelin, "Are you able to use a sword?" Then, he realized that, anyone can use his specially designed sword. He then untied the sword and its sheath from his belt as he held it out to her. "If you're underequipped then use this, at least until we find some more suiting weapons for you. I don't use it much anyways, so feel free. It's made with a lightweight, yet durable metal, so it should be easy enough to handle." Trigger explained, as he reached for his bow. He was speaking the truth, when it came to single one on one battles, he'd end up using his bow for both melee and ranged combat, and also the fact that he was slightly wounded in his right arm.

"We don't want stay around much longer, now do we? Otherwise, we might attract the attention some more of those guys from earlier." Trigger asked, as he brought his hood down while doing so, revealing his full facial features, and his cold, blue eyes.

((I hope that wasn't too much...))

Edited by Dark Fire (see edit history)

Posted

As the sun went down, the cool night air covered Hyrule. Outside Kakariko, the ground shook slightly, as the black figures of solstice wolves rose from the earth. 17 of them entered Kakariko, while the leader led a group to the water pool in the field.

----------------------------------------

The group charged through Kakariko, teeth bared. The citizens rain into their homes, only one of them being too slow. A few seconds later, as the pack charged further into the village, there was nothing left of the man but a few spots of blood.

Posted (edited)

The smoke from Castle Town could be seen from all corners of Hyrule. It was not hard to spot from the high stone cliffs surrounding Kakariko. Pouring out of the city since nightfall, it now rose high into the air against the night sky. All through the night, the old woman had watched the smoke. She kenw this time would eventually come. She had, after all, been alive a very long time.

That's what happens, when one was once in immortal. There is always a tiny flicker of power left, even when all else has deserted you.

That is why the old woman looked not a day older than sixty, when she had been alive to see the Dark Years. That is why she lived still, high upon the red stone. She had the occasional wild beast or fowl visit her, for she could speak to such creatures.

"Mother?" the voice of a young man called from inside the hut. The woman turned as her son, a strong youth of twenty-six years, came out of the house. He was tall, with rusty brown hair and brown eyes to match. His skin was tanned from the years spent around Death Mountain, where there was little shade from the sun. "You're still watching that terrible smoke?" he questioned. His voice was warm and light, with an earthy rumble to it.

The woman smiled. "I can't help myself, Shen." she said, looking back at the sky. "Though I know as well as any that there is nothing I can do." With a sigh, she turned and began to walk back to the house.

"Keep an eye on the village, Shen." she said. "We may have visitors very soon."

-------

Raelin turned the blade over in her hands; it was as lightweight as Trigger had said. It was not unlike some of the slimmer, lighter swords that the King's Guard trained with, only this weapon seemed unique. She was about to thank Trigger, when he spoke. "We don't want stay around much longer, now do we? Otherwise, we might attract the attention some more of those guys from earlier.", he said, and as he did so, he lowered his hood. His face clearly visible now, Raelin was momentarily stunned by the young warrior's eyes.

They were like ice. Cold, blue ice. And yet, she was still not afraid of this man. That in itself was unusual. Raelin did not readily trust men. She had met too many of them in her short life that had double-crossed, cheated her, or otherwise turned on her. there was something different and unusual about this one, but she couldn't quite place it.

Finally, she gathered her thoughts and said, "I don't know who these men were..." she said, indicating the still-bleeding corpses on the floor. "But they're overrunning the city. I think they are called Furani. It's some sort of cult, or secret society that's been hiding underground."

Trigger nodded. "It may be best to leave the city." he said in a low voice. They could both hear the sounds of raised voices and fighting now; the rest of the soldiers were now reaching all corners of the city. They'll be here soon...Raelin realized. "But, where would I.....you....we..go?" she said hurriedly. "I mean.....where are you going?" Raelin knew many secret entrances and exits to Castle Town; the entire Royal Family knew of them. But she was couldn't decide if this man could be trusted. Even so....what reason would I have to go with him?

The voices grew louder; they could hear footsteps now, growing ever closer.

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted

I had to join

Name: Nyfer

Race: Twili-Hylian hybrid

Weapons:Assassin dagger (size 1ft 3in), back up Phoenix blade

History: After months of seeking away back to the twilight realm I see all is wrong I wonder

were the right is in a once peaceful place has gone into chaos for me at that

Good or Evil: Good

appearance: White tunic with black out lining, my dagger on the back of my hip, and my sword

on my back

personality: quite sometimes, will risk anything to protect another, battle sense, serous

Class: Assassin

Posted

Adn rushed threw the town, running around the Wolves. Then a couple closed in on her and then she stopped and turned to face them and began to fight with the Solstice Wolves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylaa heard the sound of screaming and snarling. She saw the forms of seventeen wolves. A few of them had closed in on Adn. "Aeth! We've got to do something!" Kaylaa said. She looked around and hoped that either they could help Adn or, that she would be okay.

OOC: So short...oh, well.

Posted

Trigger, when asked by Raelin on where he was planning to go, he realized that he never thought about it before. When he left Kakariko, he left to search for a challenge worthy of his time. Trigger swore that day that he wouldn't return until he found his match, and been gone for almost a few months now. But, Kakariko was the only place he could think that would contain people that he knew which would aid in this struggle with these Furani warriors. He then decided that Kakariko was where he was going to, whether he was able to keep his vow or not.

"Kakariko, that is where I was planning on going to, but after watching the smoke rise from here, I decided to investigate. Apparantly, I made the right decision of coming here, but also a wrong one as well..." Trigger said, as sounds of clashing metal could be heard from outside the locked door. Trigger let out a calm breath as he tried to find a way out, but all he found was just the walkway he came in from earlier. It would be unlikely that some of the Furani would enter through there, but from where he was standing now, it appeared to be the only way out.

Trigger then realized that, Raelin could know of a way out, as she is part of the Royal Family and she could know of some secret passageways leading out of the castle and into the town. But, he realized that he didn't want to seem too eager to let out that he knew of her true identity, so he he said calmly, "There has to be a way out of here. If we can't find a way out soon, then we'll have no choice but to fight our way out. I actully could care less which we should choose, though I'd like to get out of here without causing a disturbance." Surely, this should be enough for her to help locate one of the many passageways that could be here.

Posted (edited)

Bic: Aeth jumped a bit at the sight of the wolves. They had flooded in so suddenly it was difficult to comprehend. The calm, civilised scene below had so suddenly become ravaged by battle and blood. Aeth took a deep breath and cast a worried glance at Kaylaa. "Solstice Wolves." he said plainly, knowing the identity of the pack.

"Solstice Wol-?" Kaylaa began. Her mind cast back to a book she read a long time ago on the subject. "Solstice Wolves! I read about them before. Fire. Their weakness is fire! I can't remember any more than that, but... Fire. It was definitely fire." Aeth nodded. I've got this. Follow me. Aeth waved a hand over his chest and up in front of his face, his leather armour dissolved away, replacing it self with a long, white robe. "Come on." Kaylaa nodded, only a little surprised by this odd behaviour.

--------------------

Ooc: Time for some character development.

--------------------

Bic: Kaylaa and Aeth reached the front door of the inn. Aeth rested a hand on the door handle and pushed down. "What do you think you're doing?!" The inn keeper cried, running towards Aeth angrily. He reached for Aeth's hand to pull it away, but fell sort of it as Aeth hit the moustachioed, slightly fat man hard in the face with his right elbow, letting go of the handle with his left before backhanding the man across the side of his face, sending him to the ground with the force of the hit. The other patrons gasped in horror, staring at the inn keeper who lay motionless on the stone floor of the inn.

One of the men roared in anger, charging at Aeth and pulling out his shortblade from the sheath on his hip. As he rose it into the air, Aeth pushed him back with the flick of his wrist, sending him into the wall, the blade slipping from his grip to the unconscious inn keeper's side. "None of you!" Aeth yelled, raising his hand again to the three women and the small boy, huddled in fear against his mother's thigh, tears streaming from his face. Aeth didn't see the horrific nature of his actions. Kaylaa, on the other hand, saw them as clear as day. She stuttered, struggling to find words. "Kaylaa, let's go." Aeth said, turning to the door.

"I- I'm..." Kaylaa stammered, looking at the four of them. Kaylaa saw the boy's resemblance to the man with the shortblade in the boy's tear stained face. His blond hair drooped over his eyes and a watery blue shone from them, glittering. She looked to the man against the wall. Blood trickled from the back of his head and down his back. "I didn't-"

"Just get out! Get out both of you!" The woman screamed, holding close to her child. There was silence, only broken by the screams from the outside and the small boy's sobbing.

"Kaylaa, are you coming?" she heard Aeth shout to her from the still closed front door.

Kaylaa turned her head slightly to the left, looking downwards at the floor and away from the unknown man. "Coming..." she said softly, giving life to her voice with a little lift towards the end of her reply. The Goddesses only know what he might do if I resist. She thought, fearfully. She turned from the distress and to the front door of the inn. "Ready?" Kaylaa asked, staring at the back of Aeth's neck in disgust and shock.

Aeth pushed down on the handle and opened the door a crack. He looked back to Kaylaa with a smiling face, void of any kind of remorse or guilt. "We'd have to be, wouldn't we?" he asked rhetorically, his voice light with laughter. Kaylaa gave a grin to meet the laugh. Aeth pushed open the door and turned away from Kaylaa. Kaylaa's grin dissolved and reverted back to fearful amazement once more.

Who are you?

They stepped out into the chaos.

I always have and always will be Furani.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

One of the wolves spotted them exit the door. He spun, and charged. The rest followed him. One of them smelled something inside the inn, and began clawing at the door. Chips of the wood flew everywhere, as other wolves smelled at the slowly forming hole.

Four of the wolves had cornered Aeth and Kaylaa on the rotting porch. the tohers were smelling the door, or clawing away at other doors in the town.

Wolf data-part one:

Wolves loyal-0

Wolves killed-0

Victims of wolves-1

---

Kakariko area pack size(They go to the Goron area sometimes)-37

Ordon area pack size-??

Lake Hylia/Zora area pack size-??

Desert area pack size-??

High Mountian pack size(Ice area)-??

Main field pack size-??

Eldin pack size-??

Posted

Okay...

Kaylaa saw the dogs begin to claw at the inn door, smelling blood and tasty children. "Aeth, got the love of Din, stop them!"

"Keep your cool, Kaylaa, I need to bide my time before I cast the spell. I'm a little drained." Aeth spat back, the tight situation not doing either of them any good.

"Well, Aeth, none of this would have happened had you stayed your hand before and merely stunned the man. Or better yet, left them all alone!" Kaylaa couldn't hold her anger any longer. If she was going to die by the wolves, she would say what was to be said.

"Not that it matters now anyway." Aeth said, teeth gritted. He brought up a clenched fist and brought it down on the nearest wolf, hitting it to the ground. As he brought the hand back to his side, he pushed the rest back before waving a hand horizontally, casting fire. The dogs whimpered and stared after him as he and Kaylaa ran for the wolves at the door to the inn. They heard screaming from within. There was no need for fire. The wolves were off guard, leaving them open to attack. Aeth kicked the nearest hard in the ribs with a crack. It rolled to a stop a few metres in front of him. The other wolf saw the threat and ran for where the majority still fought to find survivors.

Adn fought ferociously farther down the village. Aeth and Kaylaa approached fast and Aeth, quickly replenishing himself, pushed back the nearest of the hounds, leaving room for Adn to escape to their sides.

Posted

Adn darted out for the opening created by Aeth's fire magic. She could sense more tension between Kaylaa and Aeth now, something had obviously happened. She growled slightly What did I tell them? Obviously Aeth might be a danger to us. She looked straight at him but, read nothing clear in his eyes. She spoke directly to him. "Let's go, we should wait until the wolves are gone." Adn turned and ran up the path to Death Mountain. She stopped every once in a while so that Aeth and Kaylaa didn't fall behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylaa followed after Adn. Her mind was completely focused on Aeth. How could he do that? Adn was right... Kaylaa thought back to what the wolf had said "You two, we grow close. Ready yourselves. Castletown might not have been the only ones attacked, you know. Times like this come every hundred years. I was here the last time and I've learned to trust nobody. No matter how friendly you become, there is always deceit and betrayal." What happened in her past? Perhaps I'll ask her later... She was surprised to hear Adn's growling voice. "Hurry up, or those wolves will get you."

Adn had thought all through the climb up the mountainside. Perhaps they will have to learn the hard way, like I did. Then she remembered all the friends whose lives had been claimed by this world Nia...even Lae must have died eventually...what am I doing here? Why am I trying to save this world if all it's brought me is misfortune... Kaylaa was falling behind "Hurry up, or those wolves will get you." she muttered, loud enough for her to hear.

Posted

Name: Horo

Race: Dog

History: (N/A)

Appearance: Light brown with a dark blue/black scar of colour along her side. She wears a piece of cloth around her neck. The cloth is decorated a light blue, reflecting her eyes.

Horo escaped the burning city and fell to her side in the grass beyond the wall. There she rested, reflecting back on her escape from the city. The deaths of her family. Everybody. It was beyond words for her. It happened so quickly and without warning. The girl she would visit was gone without a sight. Kaylaa Redfeather was her name. She would feed her when she was only a stray pup. Something told her that Kaylaa was nowhere near gone. She was her only lasting memory and she had to be found.

Posted

Ryoo approached the village, cautiously sensing around the corner.When he was but feet from the village, he darted towards the wall in panic. A solstice wolf? Damn, I hate those things! O.k, take a high route and keep up a ring of fire.

He summoned up three wavy black lines, took himself into them and rose to the cliff side to the east. Once he reappeared, he walked, still cautiously, towards the lookout tower. If I'm following Adn and she went to Death Mountain, there's a good chance she'll pass by here on her way down. He climbed the ladder to the very top and sat down. There'll be more help soon.

Posted

Guys, fire makes them obey you, and light makes them weak...

---

The wolves smelled Ryoo. Three climbed and jumped up the mountian after him. When they saw the fire around him, they slowly approached him, and sat at his feet.

Only a few wolves remained in the village. A few had gotten their fill and left, some were hiding, waiting for day, and the others had left.

Wolf data 2

Wolves loyal-3(Ryoo)

Wolves killed-6

Victims of wolves-3

---

Kakariko area pack size(They go to the Goron area sometimes)-28

Ordon area pack size-??

Lake Hylia/Zora area pack size-??

Desert area pack size-??

High Mountian pack size(Ice area)-??

Main field pack size-??

Eldin pack size-??

Posted

Guys, fire makes them obey you, and light makes them weak...

Then why are they outside in the daylight? Sure, it's a little cloudy, but they're still going to be weakened.

Posted

As the sun went down, the cool night air covered Hyrule. Outside Kakariko, the ground shook slightly, as the black figures of solstice wolves rose from the earth. 17 of them entered Kakariko, while the leader led a group to the water pool in the field