The Legend of Zelda: The Resurrection

266 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually, I was not aware it was day. Someone mentioned wolves before I posted, so I assumed it was night.

Posted (edited)

Phoenix shoots rabbits point-blank in the face.

Testing to make sure that he can't seem my posts.

Edit: Anybody feel like posting then? I left it wide open for you, Dark Fire.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Name: Esm

Edited by Apparitional Princess (see edit history)

Posted

(think Tira from Soul Caliber, for those who play)

;D I know who you mean.

And nice resume, EsmePoe. You're in, obviously.

Posted

[ Haha, thanks darling :]

and how do you like Es' new getup? :D much sexier than her other outfit, yeah?]

The cool air felt rather refreshing on Esme's skin, and the sweet grass tickled her arms. She was laying down somewhere in Hyrule field. Her back flat on the grass, while her legs her leaned up against a tree, crossed, as were her arms the she had nesstled under her head. "How Niiice!" She snicker softly to herself, yawning. Today had been... uneventful. Her bright eyes where half closed, and her expression dreamy, almost. She took a deep breaht, but her corset constricted it, but didn't damper its effects of a sigh. "How nice the weather be, but how boringf the day goes on!" She whined with a manical smile, her eyes fluttering closed.

She just wanted some fun.

[acceptable?]

Posted

Of course. I'll post later on, I just need an idea.

Posted

Well, since I do not want to start fighting between me and Rain again, I un-ignored him.(Is un-ignored a word?)

I also have an idea to prevent night/day confusion.

Pages with odd numbers are day, pages with even numbers are night.

Posted (edited)

No, Phoenix. It will just be encouraged to address the time of day in a post, or make it clear that it follows on from a previous post. It doesn't matter, as long as we know what the time of day is.

Also, you can come back into the RP as long as you only control one character, not an army of wolves. Also, no more Godmodding. I know how you must have thought it okay to devour my character's corpse, but please ask before doing so next time. And I did fly off the handle with the automatic ban back there, I guess I overreacted. Submit a character profile and I'll comment on anything that can be changed. Feel free to have a powerful mage, as long as you don't knock other characters unconscious or move them across the map like you did in the Dark Race RP. Do what you will, but if it is out of line, I'll tell you so and you must reset your actions. I wont ban you again though as it's not like anything you do is irreversible.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

The Solstice wolves will still exist, but I'm handing their control to everyone during night posts. What is lost... still has two of them under his command, as he had used a fire spell near them. You still can use fire to control them, but keep it two a minimum(max of 2 wolves under control per person).

Name:Solirus

History:Crimson's son. He carries a sword of a strange light emitting metal, praticularly effective against Solstice wolves and other evil beasts. (NOT the master sword)

Appearance:Similar to Crimson, only his wings are bright reds, oranges, and yellows. He has a strange mastery over fire. He also carries a bow made of the same upgrading material as Crimson.

Posted

Sorry, no wings. He can still be Crimson's son though, but let's say he's the spawn of Crimson and a Hylian, meaning he took the body of a Hylian but still holds strong magical powers not equal, but a little weaker than that of Crimson.

The sword is fine as well.

This okay with you?

Posted

Ok...hmmm...wings are granted for a short period of time with the use of a spell? Is that ok? His arms will turn into the wings so he can't shoot from above either.

His magical powers are drastically weak in all areas but fire. Crimson didn't use much when it came to fire.

He is a good character.

Posted

Ok...hmmm...wings are granted for a short period of time with the use of a spell? Is that ok? His arms will turn into the wings so he can't shoot from above either.

His magical powers are drastically weak in all areas but fire. Crimson didn't use much when it came to fire.

He is a good character.

Yeah, sure, why not. Go for it.

Posted

[ -prances about- xD ]

With her eyes closed, she allowed her mind to wander its own imagination. It was filled with demons, deserts dark powers of ghosts and white knights all the same!; petty magicans to powerful spell casters! The sky was the limit to Esme's dreams as sleep crawled over her. She sighed in her sleep, bored even in her dreams. This time, she had no demons, no knights, not even a single ghost to play with... oh well.

She needed the rest anyway.

[i don't think its safe to be sleeping out in the middle of Hyrule field, is it?]

Posted

[i wouldn't say so, and I'm not so sure about Teto. I want Rain, my wolf for this RP, to have a friend. And besides, if this is the same Esme and she's friends with Teto, it could be fun if she makes friends with Rain and then finds out that Teto and Rain are trying to kill each other. ;D]

Rain sprinted away across the field. he had been running for God only knows how long now. The sun was up anyway, and it was the dawn of the first beautiful day of the darkest era in Hyrule for 100 years. His brown hair rippled in the light breeze that rushed over his body as he ran, too blind with worry and determination to see where he was going. He ran into a tree. FML

Posted

[haha! That sounds fine to me, i still havn't desided if its the same Esme yet, becuase it certainly could be for one easy reason- she's an apparition afterall. And i do like this idea <3

angst!]

Esme had been sleeping plesently when a sudden thud! awokened her. "Bloody!" She bolted up, her legs fell from their resting place against the said tree. She took a deep breath, the snarled standing to her feet. There went her nap! She was about to say something rather valgur to whomever had disturbed her sleep when she noticed it was a wolf...? Esme mositned her lips, her bright eyes studied the kanine for a second, and curiosity took over. Was it friends, or foe?

"Now, do tell me you're a nice doggie...." She breathed in deep, and coughed, mustering her friendlyest smile she could; she still looked a bit manic.