The Legend of Zelda: The Resurrection

266 posts in this topic

Posted

Alabaster, swooping in at that moment, had Esme's attention immediately. David seemed at his wit's end with all of this. Rain limped over to him, feeling increasingly small as he approached. David didn't notice him from the corner of his vision. Rain winced as he lifted a paw and scratched a little at David's leg, taking him by surprise. "I can give you your explination. Well as much as anybody else would know, at least."

David stood back a little and took his mind off the woman he had aided. "Those 'monsters' were the Furani. Some cult who resurrected somebody called Vaati and placed in his possession the Triforce of Power. Luckily that's all he has, although nobody knows of the others' locations." Trigger walked past the group, staring at them as he did so, hearing the wolf's words. "Well, they've taken Castletown and probably more of Hyrule from the looks of things. As for what's happened here, I couldn't say much more than you already know. Attacked by the Furani, of course. I heard their leader shout something about their mission being to make themselves known, not to harm or enslave. Your guess is as good as mine as to what's going on here." Rain finished, turning away from David, leaving him to his thoughts. Rain expected more questions to follow, so he slowed his pace a little, waiting for David's response at least.

Posted (edited)

Such a sudden intervention left even David astonished, and the explaination by the wolf left him even more so. It took him a moment to realize that he was no longer in danger, and he lowered his sword reluctantly, unsure of whether this was real or not. Of this battle had progressed, there surely would have been more than a few casualties. David's broken ribs suddenly seared with a pain that brought him to his knees. He grabbed his side and doubled over, falling completely on the ground. A cry escaped his mouth as he clenched his eyes and his fists, desperately trying to make the pain stop. He was sure the others were staring by now, but he didn't care. All that mattered was the burning pain that had spread to his spine and head.

His cries turned to laughter. It was if someone was tearing at his skin, slowly plucking each hair. He found himself unable to move, an he wondered what kind of a curse this was.

David. A voice in his head hissed, filling his mind with hatred. Why was nobody helping him? Who do you fight for? If you fight for me, I will release the monster within your heart. I can give you reprive from the pains of this world.

"No!" David yelled at the sky, craning his neck and pushing himself to his feet. He pulled his sword free and, breathing heavily, looked around. The crowd was staring at him, seemingly unnerved by his sudden outburst. The pain in his side was gone, and there wasn't as much as a tingle to indicate that it had ever been there. He put his sword away and wiped his brow. He wasn't sure what he should think about what had just happened, but he did know that it couldn't be good.

"I think that perhaps we should go before reinforcements arive."

//Also, 1,000 posts. Hooray!

Edited by shadowknight (see edit history)

Posted

:( Missed my post.

Subae backed away, knowing that this was not his place. He didn't see Alabaster glance at him as he turned away.

Posted

Darn! Hold on, I'll adjust it. You get the main idea, I'm sure.

Posted

Alabaster had managed to calm Esme down, whispering sweet things into her ear before lightly placing her on her feet. He still held her, both to protect David and Subae, and to keep her from falling over. The Gerudo man looked over his shoulder at the retreating tiger. Sure, it saddened him to see his old friend leave, but he knew they would meet again... The nback to David, frowning under his hood. He must be hurt, but the assassin wasn't his concern at the moment. "I don't think they'll be reinforcments, assassin..."

Unfortunally, Esme took advantage of her watcher's distraction and waved her hand in a simple gesture. Though, this simple gesture caused Esme to collaspe against Alabaster again with a groan. She had casted a not-so-simple spell. Subae's shadow twitched, then rippled, and in a rushed and rapid moment it seemd to hae a life of its own. It readed up forming a beast and plowed into the tiger.

"No! Subae!" Alabaster gasped, but did nothing for he knew it was to late. The damage had been done to his friend, and there was nothing he could do against his owner.

"Ehehehe..." She giggled into her watchers chest. Maybe it wasn't ripping him apart, but it was good enough for now.

Posted

Subae fell into an alleyway, hurt by the spectral being that was shis shadow. In the alleyway, the lack of light swept the beast from existence, but Subae was still harmed. The damage dealt, he fell weak and tired on the rain drenched alleyway. He closed his eyes slowly, withdrawing back into his own head, overlapped by something. Something stronger than himself. Teto took back his body. Foolish tiger you are, Subae. Thought you could hold this fort for longer than a day, let alone a lifetime. Teto got to his paws ans shook himself off. Perhaps I could pass myself off as both Subae and Teto? It would lessen the intensely awkward tone, for sure. No... It's better to stay as I am. I couldn't pass off such an act.

He stumbled out of the alleyway and shifted out of his tigerish body and into his own again. The dark cloak fell about him like mist and his mask resumed its position, the hooked end hung as it always did, the bulb-like eye holes seemed to glow red. He met Esme's gaze with a grin.

Posted

[ well, I was ganna wait... but D; i thought of an awesome post and i don't wanna lose it. -cry- ]

Alabaster couldn't believe his eyes as he let out a deep groan. This wasn't good for him at all...

Esme couldn't believe her eyes either as she gasped joyfully. Her pouty lips twisted into an almost coy smile. Teto! It was Teto! She had been leaning on Alabaster for support that she didn't totally need anymore. She was slowly healing, most of the pain had been dulled. "What is a day without a blessed night?" She whispered, mostly to herself as she steped away from her watcher, limping. "And what is peace without a blessed fight?" Her voice was soft, coy, but edged with a devilishness point. A few more steps forward, and a few more steps closer to Teto, though there was still a well-sized gap between the taller man and the petite woman. She chewed on her lower lip, while her bright eyes looked up into the masked man's.

"Teto..."

Posted (edited)

Trigger, after being told the stories from both Raelin and this girl called Kaylaa, he told his own, about his fight with this strange woman, the one whom seemed to have equivalent abilities to himself. And, he did notice his hand glowing after the battle, just catching a glimpse of the quite faded golden glow from his mark. Trigger now knew that, the legends of the hero, the Triforce and even the power of the three goddesses of Hyrule, they were all true. He then looked about the village seeing that it was in shambles; all because of him. Surely, Trigger now couldn't risk his time here, not wanting another attack like this time.

He shook his head before saying, "But, as the way things are, I can't tay here without putting the villagers in danger. It seems I'm to leave this village and shouldn't be able to return until this threat is eliminated. And it would appear as though... Ah, nevermind... It's actually quite obvious on what I possess." He was calm as he spoke, as he looked up at the moon. He remembered the words he told the woman before she left with her legion of idiots. "We will meet again. In battle." It was true; this woman was as skilled as him in every way, in swordsplay, martial arts, and even archery, so that would mean that his journey to fight a worthy enough opponent is coming to a close.

Trigger then thought that, the sooner he leaves, the sooner this village is safe from danger. He turned towards the exit leading toards the Western Hyrule Field, the opposite way the Furani left. Trigger looked back for a quick moment, saying "If you wish to leave with me, go ahead. I'm not going to stop either of you..." then returned his attention towards the exit band began to walk forwards. If they did or didn't want to come, he'd know by the sounds from behind.

Edited by Dark Fire (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

If it's not to late, I would like to join. (Brilliant story by the way. It's soooooo exciting. You just don't know what's going to happen next!!)

Name: Zardia

Race: Hylian

History: Decendant to The Princess Zelda. Her father became an outcast, was banished from Hyrule Castle and no longer retained the title, Prince. Her father died a few years later when she was 12. She was then sent to live with her mother in Hyrule Castle as a maid. There she watched and learned fighting techniques from the Princess Raelin and other fighters.

Appearance: Blazing Emerald eyes. She greatly resembles her losg lost relation and is often mistaken for as Princess Zelda. She has long, straight, brown hair. Her eyes make her look far older than she actually is (Not by wrinkles and that stuff, more like, Deeply thoughtful, wise, always knowing.)

This is of her life in the story. If you don't like it then just let me know:

Images flashed through Zardia's mind. Seeing her mother captured, seeing all the guards dying, being dragged away from the main hallway just to be chucked into a prison cell. "No" she whispered, feeling sick. "Stop it". She moved her arms into a more comfortable position, the chains clanking on her wrists left more marks on her. What did I do to deserve this? she pleaded silently to herself. More images flashed through her mind. The day her father killed the solider, having guards take her and her father away from Hyrule Castle, seeing her mother with tears on her face. A tear rolled down Zardia's cheek. She closed her eyes and rested her head against the wall. Having no food or water for 3 days had her weak and, once again, she slipped into unconsciousness.

P.S. Hoped you liked it. I'll probably send you an email to tell you my ideas. (That's if I can continue the story.)

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted

Sorry, Princess Zelda has not been alive for a looong time. But I guess it could be alright to be the granddaughter of Queen Moira. Welcome to the RP though. I'm pretty lax as to when you can join as long as you're able to work your way in somewhere.

--------------------

Rain viewed Esme stagger towards Teto, Alabaster seemed at a loss for words. So... Alabaster is a friend of Esme and Subae, whereas Esme is a friend of Alabaster and Teto. What instict to I trust more? My friendship with Esme or my killing contract with Teto? Rain let his jaw drop open a little as he thought. But... What reason to I have to hate or hunt Teto? What reason do I have to mistrust Esme's judgement? Rain already knew the conclusion he would come to before it arrived. Teto couldn't be evil. He had no real proof other than that he's a troublemaker and a killer. Rain had killed too. What difference was there between them that drew the line between good and evil?

--------------------

Vaati wandered his empty castle, drowning out the sound of the rain lashing on the window panes. Will this rotten weather never cease? Vaati thought, annoyed. Too bad I cannot control the rain. He thought with a chuckle, enjoying the powerful feeling he now held.

He entered the dining hall, many people sat, talking and laughing, seeming to ignore his Lord's presence. Many of them greeted him while others didn't notice at all.

Vaati took his place at the top of the table, next to Holorius, who talked with one of the messengers, sending him away as Vaati approached. "Rotten weather, isn't it, Holorius?" Vaati said, sitting down.

"Indeed it is, but I don't see it stopping any time soon. Not for a long time." Holorius said, almost passively. Vaati nodded and turned to his meal.

"Holorius, what of the other provinces? Have we taken any more since the attack on Kakariko?" Vaati asked, looking across to him from his plate.

"Not yet, my Lord. A squad has been sent out to the woods of the Faron province to conquer any small villages or possible towns. Not much is known of the woods ever since contact was almost cut off. You might not know of the history yet, but in the Dark times, they were attacked. After they began to rebuild themselves, Queen Moira of that time had aided them. But her successor wasn't all that keen of the wood folk as his mother was and decided it better to leave them to their own devices. The province, still undeveloped, lost trust and ceased contact with people outside of the woods. Some have ventured in or out, but not much is known of them now." Holorius explained, in poor, badly plotted depth. Vaati nodded and decided the post was already too long.

Posted

Kaylaa looked at Trigger and then at Raelin. She followed behind him. She knew, for some reason, she had to go with him. It was like something was pulling her. She thought about what she knew about Aeth and what she had seen between Adn and the other wolf. Kaylaa knew that those events would eventually have to be told. She looked back at Raelin and then followed after Trigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adn and Dmi looked around them and saw that the battle was over. Dmi dropped her deffensive postion and leapped off leaving Adn with these words "I've done what I ment to do, for now." Adn walked through the village, finding Rain, a girl and a ghost and..."Teto!" she snarled the words as though they left a bad taste in her mouth. She recognized the wolf from before and Teto...she still hated him deeply. "So, you're here are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dmi walked off towards the opposite side of the town, finding the redhaired girl from before, the Sheikah and the Princess. She walked past them to find Adn yelling at a cloaked man...Teto? Maybe...yes it had to be. She jumped onto the rooftops and watched. Another wolf was there along with a girl and a ghost. They didn't seem farmiliar so she focused on Adn, study your enemy was a principle for her.

Posted

Teto stared at Adn. Esme turned and faced the black beast of a dog. "Adn." Teto spoke calmly, looking away from Esme. Esme stopped and looked angrily at Adn for disturbing her moment of reunion and due to her obvious hostility towards Teto. "I never expected to see you again. So soon too."

"Almost 200 years for me, Teto." Adn growled back, the crystal dangling from her neck, catching Teto's eye.

"For you, yes." he spoke slowly and deeply, gazing at the crystal. Analysing it. "You still bear that dreadful thing? And for what purpose? Nia's memory? Bah. I know it's nothing like that. It still holds it's power after all. But not enough to overwhealm you a second time. It's a wonder you've survived this long with it, to be frank." Teto grinned.

Adn growled and, without warning, pounced at Teto, as he knew she would. Teto raised an arm in defense. There was no point however. Rain leapt between Adn and Teto. Adn hit into him and rolled across the soaked earth, rolling to a halt before getting to her feet, shaking off, her hair still standing on end. "What do you think you're doing, dog?" Adn growled angrily at Rain.

"Protecting Teto, what does it look like? And I am no dog." Rain barked back, slipping a little on his injured leg.

"Do you even know what this man has done?" Adn growled.

"Yes. He killed your friend, Nia. I was told of this before I too was given the very same task. To kill Teto for the same reasons he had to kill Nia. It was an order. It was not of our own free will that we've been given these tasks." Rain barked back.

Adn knew instantly now that her suspicions were correct. He too was a creator. She was but a shadow now of what she was, but she raclled every rule, regulation and fact given to her upon deployment. And task given was to be completed and every order; followed. Rain seemed to have the free will to make his decision here, though. He had protected his target. And he would most likely continue to do so. Adn picked her next move more carefully.

Posted

[ warning: not a great post. ;D ]

Alabaster stood up straighter incase he needed to intervine. He knew this could end in a horrid fashion.

Esme clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth, obviously upset. Who was this stupid dog? And how dare it threaten Teto like that! She planted her hands on her hips with a huff, keeping an eye on the other wolf, and when Adn did attack Teto, Esme would have been there to save him like he had done for her once but... Rain was there first. Esme's lips parted as she took in a sharp breath, stumbling to Teto's side, just incase. Alabaster had even taken a step forward, and she heard him grinding his teeth. Grinning to herself, she couldn't help but giggle a bit.

Alabaster must really hate Teto for some reason. Oh the fun I could have now! But her smiled faded. She didn't want to include Teto in her malicious games, unless he wanted to play. She quickly looked him up and down, curious to if he'd changed much from their first meeting. She wasn't paying attention to anything now, just looking at the masked man that stood only a foot or two away from her. He was taller than her but a good amount and well, she could tell by the little bit of skin the was visable on his chin he had tanned skin. Which struck Esme as odd seeing she had never seen him in anything besides his black cloak and his raven mask... His mask. Esme tilted her head. She had never seen his face before.

Posted (edited)

Sorry, Princess Zelda has not been alive for a looong time. But I guess it could be alright to be the granddaughter of Queen Moira. Welcome to the RP though. I'm pretty lax as to when you can join as long as you're able to work your way in somewhere.

Could she be the great granddaughter of Princess Zelda?

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted

Could she be the great granddaughter of Princess Zelda?

OOC: Sorry, she can't be related to the most recent Zelda as she, we decided, never had children.

It goes like this. 200 years ago the events of Twilight Princess took place. 100 years ago the events of the Dark Race RP took place. In the Dark Race RP, Moira lived in Ordon and eventually left. She got turned into a wolf for a short time because she held the Triforce of Courage. Then we found that she had a brother that went by the name, Ralin. We rescued him and we found that he held the Triforce of Courage. Ryoo switched the powers over, giving Moira Wisdom and Ralin Courage. But he was too young for it, so we went 15 years ahead into the future. We saved Hyrule and Moira became Queen due to the fact she held the Triforce of Wisdom. Raelin is her descendant. Granddaghter I think. So I'm not sure how you would fit in while being Zelda's descendant there.

But I guess you could be a descendant to Zelda of Twilight Princess from a son/daughter that the public didn't know about, giving you the right to the throne. Not entirely sure how that would work, but it would make for an interesting power struggle.

Anyway, just to wait for Adn to post now.