The Legend of Zelda: The Resurrection

266 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry everyone for the lack of posts.

I've been talking to Gael about an idea that I had and I've got to wait for her to post now seeing that it involves Raelin.

Posted

Adn watched this whole scene between Rain, Teto, Alabaster and the blonde without a whole lot of desicion. It had gone quite quickly. She stood from a little distance, allowing the scene to unfold but, not too far that she could listen. Many things seem to be happening now. She was watching Rain closest of all, it was he who seemed to be the last creator deployed. Which ment, eventually their duties in this world would end. She still felt like pouncing on Teto but, if Rain was still there she would not be foolish enough to attemt it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaylaa watched as Trigger used the deku nut and appeared behind the Furani troops. Kaylaa wondered vaugly why he was so determined to fight this woman again. Then she remembered what the plan had been and she sighted the bow, aiming at the first few soldiers in the line. Then she let the arrow fly. She heard a thunk and grabbed another arrow, sighted, and shot. She did this a few times until the Furani realized what was hitting them and Kaylaa hoped that they didn't have archers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dmi wandered through Castle Town, not seeing a soul until she saw the castle. There were a few oddly dressed soldiers around the gate. Last time I checked, that wasn't a Hyrulian symbol. She continued to watch them and then it clicked in her head. Hyrule Castle had been taken, and that ment that if she was caught here, it wouldn't be very good. She ran quickly across the deserted street and jumped on rooftop. Deciding that it would be best to find out about them, she stayed there and waited until one of those guards said anything useful.

Posted

Ooc: Loving the avatar, Drottningu ;D

Bic: The two men drew their swords regardless of his words and blindly confident in their abilites. Selvaria knew their fate before it hit them, but never expected it from the girl with the bow in the distance. The two swordsmen fell in front of her and the one behind her soon met the same fate by Kaylaa's terrifyingly precise aim. The battle for her was already over, but Trigger's had just begun.

He and Selvaria drew their swords perfectly in sync with each other, clashing together, glinting off of the setting sun, illuminating their fierce eyes for a moment. Triggers ice-blue eyes stared determined into Selvaria's blazing-red glare. They backed off from each other and pointed their swords at each other, both standing in an attacking stance, both identical in skill and movement, yet contrasting drastically through it all. The perfect match.

Selvaria acted quickly and slashed at Trigger's feet. He dodged agilely and parried it with a jab at the chest which Selvaria knocked away in return for a flourishing uppercut, attempting to catch him off guard, failing as he brushed it away, moving to her right and slashing at the back of her legs, only for her to bend backwards and cartwheel out of harm, landing again on her feet, her rapier held lightly but firmly in front of her, directed at Trigger. "You never tire, do you?" Slevaria asked, flicking back her hair, the whie of her hair shone a little in the last of the remaining sun, the sky was being devoured by pitch-black clouds, stretching out in every direction except that of the sun where it now advanced, like a great sheet of darkness, blocking off the sky.

"Not in the slightest, milady. I've been waiting for my challenge. You will suffice until I meet with your Lord. With Vaati." Trigger grinned, letting the feeling of heroism and worth flow through him at the prospect of saving Hyrule from the Furani threat.

"Vaati? A challenge? You have no idea what's going on do you, child." Selvaria scoffed rhetorically, moving forwards again, seeing the slightest look of confusion in his cold eyes as they lit up for a moment. Trigger's blade clashed again against that of Selvaria, sparking the battle again. Selvaria's words had taken him off guard for but a split second, enough for Selvaria to attack, having Trigger parry, giving Selvaria space to follow it up with a kick to the arm and cut to the back. It seemed a drty trick to her, but she felt blinded by the threat to her Vaati that she saw not the proper rules of conduct to follow in swordplay. All she saw was the threat he posed to her and the Furani. Trigger fell to his knees. "You, boy. It pains me to say it, but you are a threat to us. To the Furani and to Vaati. You would have been a great man of great worth to his homeland, but I can't let that be anymore. Goodbye, Triforce bearer."

Selvaria gripped the hilt of her sword in both hands and held it, facing downwards, above Trigger, who still sat on his knees, blood falling from the gash in his back.

"No!" Selvaria heard the cry from an unknown location, but knew what it meant. An arrow soared at her, striking her in the forearm. She let out a cry and the rapier fell from her grip, rattling on the stone bridge, resting on the edge. Selvaria backed away, pulling the arrow from her right arm with her left. She breathed quickly and deeply, her vision scrambled and blurred. She saw, in her hazy vision, Trigger arising from the bridge, picking up his sword and turning to Selvaria, holding it up, weakly. Her face was devoid of the rage he had seen moments ago. It was stained with fear and a speck of blood on her pale cheek. She staggered one step fowards towards Trigger. She seemed to hit an invisible wall and her face went blank, her eyes off-set. The dark red ribbon loosed itself from her hair and blew to the horizon. Trigger stared, his expression unclear. Selvaria blinked once and opened her eyes halfway, unsteady on her feet. Ill. Defeated. She fell sideways a bit, barley keeping her balance. Trigger knew it before it happened. Selvaria slipped on the edge and fell from the bridge, her body going limp.

One arrow was all it took to take her down. She was weak, really. Weak and exhausted from battle.

Trigger looked away and at her rapier that lay on the edge of the bridge.

Posted

David could no longer stand the eyes of the crowd upon him, piercing him. He broke into a run, ignoring the cries of protest from the villagers he knocked out of his way. He ran until he came near to the edge of the village; the buildings here were in ruins still. He slowed to a stop when he realized he was alone.

Alone.....or was he? If you fight for me, I will release the monster within your heart. I can give you reprieve from the pains of this world. He could still hear the echoes of the voice in his head. Who or what the voice belonged to, he did not know.

He did not know which way any of the others had gone. Rain, the mysterious wolf, or that woman, Esme.....perhaps they left together, perhaps they didn't. He waited in the shadows, half afraid but half intrigued, wondering if the voice would return.

--------

Raelin had not gone far when she heard the screams.

Dashing forward, she saw a crowd gathered around a man. She saw others nearby; a wolf, and for a moment, she thought she had seen Trigger disappear around a corner. Quickly, she shrunk back. She didn't want Trigger to know where she planned to go, or what she planned to do. He knew who she was, and that made him dangerous.

An enemy? No. But still dangerous.

Peeking back around the corner, she heard something strange. The cries of pain had suddenly turned to cries of insane laughter. She realized that the man in agony was him; the assassin that had met herself and Trigger on the road to the graveyard.

"No!" he suddenly yelled, ceasing the mad laughter. She saw him breathing hard, his sword at the ready. The crowd around him looked taken aback. Raelin looked away, hiding herself. She feared this man. He had tried to kill her father. But she felt a strange tug towards him. It felt almost like pity, but she couldn't understand why.

You're officially a fool now, Rae...she thought bitterly. Thinking that there's any good to be found in a crazed assassin, not to mention stalking around Hyrule with someone who obviously can't be trusted. You'll be sharing food with Bulbins and pirates next.

She turned back to the crowd. The assassin was gone. Looking around quickly, she saw the dust falling from where he must have dashed away. Cautiously, but quickly still, she followed his trail.

Posted

Esme's look of worry soon turned to one littered with insanity and haterd. She should probably leave so Alabaster wouldn't have to worry about her safety. "Come on, Teto..." She whispered, her hand grabbing his and she started to take her first step, when that wrenched woman spoke.

"Running away, Esmeralda?" She grinned, her brows raised in amusement as she looked from Alabaster, to Esme. "How surprising!" Her tone was sarcastic now.

Esme stopped, though she didn't get far and gripped her friend's hand tighter, not looking behind her.

"Actually, it is. You run away and hide from everything, do you not? Every single problem! You run and hide!" She spat, glaring at the pale girl. "You might as well be the one wearing a mask, Esmeralda! You abandon everyone who has ever loved you! I am surprised you keep Alabaster!"

Teto could feel Esme's grip tighte neven more, before it suddenly lossened and she let out a deep breath in an almost hiss like fashion.

The blonde had a sad smile on her face now, her brows furrowed. "You hide from your own brother, do you even love him? And, I do recall you didn't even attend your own mother's burial. Afriad, Esmeralda? Why do you hide from everything? Do you not know what compassion is? Are you nothing but a monster!?"

"Shut up!" Esme shrieked, turning to face her taunter, her body shook with anger, hatred. "H-how dare you!" She pointed a finger accusingly, her voice dripping with malice. And then, she ran at the other woman. Alabaster tried to stop her but she easily pushed him to the side with magic. The blonde quickly realized her mistake, and began to retreat but, something grabbed her... a shadow? Her own! The gems on Esme's hands where glowing brighter and brighter with every step the mad girl took. She cracked her neck to the side, grinning, and kicked the knife the blonde woman had possed with her foot inthe air. She caught it as the shadow slammed the other into a near by stone wall. She screamed, a small trickle of blood dripped from the corner of her mouth.

"How dare you." Esme whispered, standing in front of the woman, anger seething from her very pores. "How dare you..." She held the knife to the blonde's jaw line, tracing it with the keen edge. She winced, even whimpered as the blade sliced her skin. Esme then quickly threw it to the side and grabbed the blonde's hair. Her lips twitched into a smile. "Good bye." And the shadow twitched the blondes head with a sickening pop! and Esme sneered as her body fell lifeless to the ground...

Posted

Trigger watched as the woman fell off the side of the bridge, slightly angered. 'I told her that this was supposed to be my fight, but if she had left the battle be, I would've died...' Trigger thought, as he looked at the rapier lying on the stone bridge, the Furani symbol clear along the hilt. He sheathed his sword before picking up the rapier, carrying it as he slowly made his way towards where Kaylaa remained, the wound on his back getting him. 'And I never even knew her name. The least I should've asked for during the fight was her name.' Trigger thought, realizing that he made a mistake.

Soon, he found himself at the revine separating him and the entrance, he backed up a few steps as he reached for his second to last deku nut. He threw it and in a flash of light, found himself to where Kaylaa had been shooting from. He looked back to the rapier, the very weapon this woman used against him, his blood still along the tip. He then looked up to Kaylaa and said, "We should get going. More Furani troops are more than likely to assemble here later on."

He reached out hith his free hand and held Kaylaa's, placing the rapier along his belt. He reached and pulled out his final deku nut, throwing it. Immediately, after a flash of light, Trigger found both him and Kaylaa on the bridge, overlooking the field. He grunted slightly as the pain in his back was finally getting to him, but he had to get moving to avoid fighting with the Furani in his current condition. He turned around and looked towards the canyon, the direction where the three troops and the woman came from. He started to limp his way in that direction, but soon collapsed to his knees, trying to hold back a yell of pain.

'Vaati... Can I really handle him if I can barely take on the right hand person, with the help of one other?' Trigger thought, having true intentions that he needs much more training before he could take on the leader of the Furani. He struggled to get up, Kaylaa coming to his side. He merely grunted out, "I'm... okay." He reached into his puouch and pulled out his last medical herb. It wouldn't be enough to stop the pain as quick as his arm wounds, but it would be enough to stop the wound from bleeding. He asked for Kaylaa to use the herb on his wound, trying to keep his eyes open in the process. He didn't want to black out here, not just because he'd be more vulnerable, but so he wouldn't let Kaylaa have trouble trying to carry him when he's out.

Posted (edited)

Zardia jerked awake, woken by clanking and the sound of a key turning. The door swung open to reveal two armed furani and one with a tray of food. Zardia tried to get to her feet but slid back down the wall again after her legs trembled and collapsed. The Furani with the tray of food walked into the cell and placed the tray of food down in front of her. He then turned his back, and walked away, locking the door behind him.

Finally, some food! She thought to herself. She crawled over to the tray, noticing a slight odor as she went. She looked down at the tray, troubled. Why would it smell. She asked herself. Foods not supposed to smell this bad. Is it? Oh, stop exagerating. It's probably just my imagination. She thought, reassuring her self.

She picked up the fork that was on the tray and dove it into the food. It wasn't what you call 'satisfying' , but at least it was food. She had bearly eaten a couple of mouthfuls when she, once again, collapssed, onto the cold, stone floor.

P.S. By the way, if my posts seem a little immature and unexplained, please let me know. I'm only thirteen (13) and still figuring out how to write stories in good detail.

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted

That was good, don't worry about it. Better than me when I was your age at least. You could have put in detail your surroundings a little and the look of the Furani, but I guess that could all be blamed on the limited light in the room. And if that's the case, mention it. And you could maybe link descriptions with the way it feels to be in the cell rather just saying "dark", "damp", etc. But I'm sure you know about that already.

That's what my English teacher always said anyway. Keep up the good work. ;D

Posted (edited)

Kaylaa used the herb as Trigger had asked her to. She was concerned about him, the wound didn't look too good, it seemed pretty deep. She looked at the bridge and could see the edge of the ledge on which the bridge was made, which was really deep. She shuddered and looked up at the sky, which was turning the color of sunset. They would need to do something, and soon. She hoped that Trigger would be okay soon. She might know alot about Hyrule, but she couldn't fight without the bow, and that alone couldn't fight off hordes of enemies. As the sun began to set she knew that they needed to move out of the open, and soon.

Adn watched in abject horror as the woman crumpled to the ground. I knew she was a little crazy but, not that she posessed such power! She supposed that Esme would be useful if she decided to join the fight against the Furani. Rain, Alabaster and Teto stood still as well. Esme was still shaking with anger when Adn remembered that Dmi had gone to Castle Town, where the Furani are and hoped that she didn't cause trouble for their side.

OOC: Yeah short, but I think Apparitional Princess should continue the scene.

Edited by Adn (see edit history)

Posted

"Esme..." Alabster gasped, pulling his hood off his head. His flaming hair was messy, and his honey colored eyes wide. "You.. didn't...." He gulped, staring at the body next to his master with fear as a mist raised from the body. A small thud could be heard in the air as a small ord appeared only a few feet from the blonde's bloody mouth. It resembled what happened to a... poe when it was killed?

Esme let out a final hiss, her hand gripping on the the misty orb. She then giggled, squeezing it till it turned to dust in her hand and the poured it like sand into the air. But... that wasn't the only thing turned to dust. The body of the blonde was gone as well, nothing but dust lay in its place.

"Esme!" Alabster took a few steps toward her, carefully, as if he was..scared. She turned an faced the group, her face looked tired, sickly. She had used a lot of magic, and it showed in her body. She looked so.. fragile, so scared even.

"Alabaster... maybe.. I shouldn't have...?" She giggled, shrugging weakly. "We should all leave..."

[ o: ]

Posted (edited)

Rain looked at the small hill of ash that was the woman. Used to be the woman. Couldn't be avoided I guess. Esme's judgement is good enough proof for me. Rain figured, his loyalty overpowering his morals in a heartbeat. "You're right, Esme. We need to go." But where? What is our collective goal as a group. I don't have a purpose now that I've befriended Teto. Nothing left but to follow Esme's order and stay by until the end of all thisl. Rain grinned a little, happily finding that he had a good future ahead for now.

--------------------

So, we're leaving again. To remove Vaati from his position of power I assume? Hmm. Sounds like my mischeif has led to yet more entertainment. Teto grinned a little manically and looked up, his expression visible to all who dared pass a glance.

--------------------

Selvaria dropped into the water, head first.

Later that day! o:

Feeling the soft touch of grass on her cheek, she awoke, drained of energy and aching from the tossing and turning of the rushing water. Lucky there had been enough to catch her safely. She opened her eyed, her eyes a little pale. She stared upwards to the sky. The last of the light disappeared over the horizon and the black clouds moved forth. Perfect. Selvaria grinned and fell unconscious once more.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

Esme was standing still, her eyes closed as she took in deep, almost gasp-like breaths. She realized, no one was really talking anymore. maybe she should tell them...? No, not yet. She nodded, stumbling to Alabaster who quickly steadied her.

"You really shouldn't of.."

"Shut. up...." Esme groaned, Alabaster used to be so... fun! She still loved him, yes. He was her best friend but... eversince this whole ordel with... She sighed, glancing at Teto, whom hadn't said a word to her yet, then back at the other wolf, who had been watching from the sidelines. She still didn't like that other wolf. And now her eyes fell on Rain, and she smiled slightly. She needed rest, but first they needed a safe place. "Anyway!" She pushed away from Alabster, flipping her messier than usual hair. the ghostly girl walked past him, and he simply turned around, placing his hood back over his head once again, and just watched Esme. He knew she was unstable right now, more than ever.

"You never did thank me, Teto!" She was now standing a couple feet away from the taller, darkly dressed man. "Actually!" She shrieked, though she was nearly out of breath to begin with. "You haven't said a single word to me at all!"

Posted

"Oh ya?! Well. Well. Eff U, N00B, etc."

Really should have said that. Teto thought, imagining the hilarity of it all. "Sorry, Esme. I've been distracted."

Esme glared at him, her hands on her hips. "You don't seem all that busy right now. And what are you even doing here anyway?" Esme asked, forcefully, staring Teto in where she thought were the eyes. The red globe-like bulbs in his mask.

"Nothing in particular, Esme. In fact, I only just left you 200 years ago about a month ago. I haven't been up to much at all." Teto let out, all at once. Rain looked at Teto, seemingly frightened by Esme. As was Alabaster a bit. What's so frightening about Esme? Rain wondered, looking at Esme, a pout on her face as she glared at Teto through the dazzling purple eyes.

Posted

Esme's eyes searched the red bulbs, trying to catch a glimpse of Teto's eyes. Nothing. "Two hundred years...? Really?" She looked down, her arms falling to her side. "I forget time passes differnt here." She whispered coarsely and coughed a little. She stood there a moment, advioding eye contact with everyone. The air was tense, and she gulped. "We.. we should go.." She lefted her head, looking at Teto again. "Any ideas?" Her voice was soft, weak but, she was smiling some. Obviously that stunt she pulled had drained her nearly dry of energy, and she looked like she could collaspe any moment.

Alabaster noddded, gravely almost. He was watching Teto carefully. He didn't trust him one bit, but that wolf... He looked to Rain, who seemed unphased by much of what had happened, he could be trusted with Esme. "Somewhere far away, my master..." He sighed. How long would they be running? And how many people did Esme plan on dragging down with her?

Posted

"We should do something anyway. Something for Hyrule. none of us really have anything else to do or anywhere else to be, do we?" Rain gazed around at them, each of them thought their own, individual thoughts. Rain wished he could hear them because he knew that he would never get the whole truth from any of them. That was what he expected anyway. He looked shyly at the ground, his eyes half closed, watching the space behind reality contently, still unsmiling as the westerly wind rustled through his hair and his eard, pricked up, as always on either side, swayed slightly in the breeze. Adn still stood at the side of the group.

The clouds moved overhead before Teto finally nodded, "We should go. Soon and before the Furani return. I doubt they would be very happy to see me. Or any of us for that matter. I'm sure we all have our dealings with their kind. We're all fugitives in respect." Rain looked at Teto. Fugitives? What have we to run from? He probably has some dark secret. Esme blatantly does. Alabaster... I haven't anything to run from. Only responsibility... No. Killing Teto isn't a responsibility. It's a request.

"You're right. Let's go. We should head out. To Castletown?" Rain suggested, So soon though? Rain let his mind drift off again. "Yes. Vaati must be taken down. Soon."