The Legend of Zelda: The Resurrection

266 posts in this topic

Posted

Trigger thought for a moment, trying to listen for his inner light, however he was in a bit of silence. Trigger knew that training along the way would be futile, however quality isn't necessarily the better part in battle. He was strong when alone, but in a group, he could take on much more than what he normally could by himself. In addition, he had the Triforce of Courage, which when in danger, he could release it's strength to aid him or his allies.

"Make proper use of your allies; aid the archers when necessary, and assist the overpowered swordsmen when needed. You know that comrades are the most important part of a group, and not just yourself. If you believe in them, they too will have faith in you..." The light spoke, within his mind. Trigger nodded at this, as he began to think of a way into the castle.

Surely the gates would be heavily guarded by Furani troops, both swordsmen and archers along the walls. Trigger seemed limited to three choices; 1) They could bust through one of the three random gates, 2) He could search for deku nuts to use to get behind the warriors and assassinate them, or 3) Search for Raelin and just hope she knows another way into the castle. The second option seemed like the best choice for the situation, however Raelin was kind of needed because she's the princess of Hyrule; also he saved her a few times, including the assault from a random assassin in Kakariko, so basically, either two or three would be good. Choice number one would be horrible, because the Furani were more properly protected and alert to kill any invaders.

"If we are to get into the castle unnoticed, I think we'd have to search for help from Raelin. She did help me before while we were in the castle, because she knew of a secret passage. Perhaps she may know more passageways, probably one that will lead us directly into the cellar of the temporarily enemy stronghold." Trigger explained, as he glanced at each member of his group, looking for any signs of approval. He had a strange feeling that at least one of them are willing to charge at one of the gates, reguardless of the advantages/disadvantages that will come.

Posted

Rain was falling again on Hyrule Field. The sky was completely covered in grey clouds, casting a dull, depressing shadow over the land. And it was through this rain that Raelin struggled to find David's trail. She had lost it just outside of the village, and she cursed herself for it. She had never been trained as a tracker; what need was there for tracking in a city? If someone needed a tracker, they'd hire a Sheikah or an Ordonian, not someone from the city.

Raelin slipped in the mud, falling hard onto her side with a splash and a thud. Angrily, and now covered in mud, she pulled herself back to her feet. I can't stop now, I can't stop! she told herself. I have to find him! But she could hardly see through the mist and rain, which was steadily growing harder and colder as evening drew closer. Determined, she strode on through the downpour in a direction he hoped was leading her to Castle Town.

--------

The rain bothered David little. Even less than the fact that he was being followed. He knew from the moment he had left Kakariko that someone was following his trail, so instinctively he tried to cover it up. It didn't take him long to realize that his pursuer was not a skilled tracker, or even a Furani for that matter. He continued to circle back and confuse the trail as he went, gradually zigzagging his way towards Castle Town. He didn't need the sun or the stars to tell him he was heading in the right direction. He had snuck into the city enough times to do it blindfolded.

He did not want to draw this out too long, he realized. I'll have to confront this soon....he said to himself.

Posted

Kaylaa and Adn sat rather close to each other. Adn looked at her and asked "What have you been up to?" Kaylaa was calmed slightly by the fact that they had more allies but, still worried about the problem of Vaati. "Umm...not much, I did met Trigger here." she answered, guesturing to Trigger. Adn's eyes travelled to him "The Sheikah with the Triforce." Kaylaa nodded and her eyes were drawn to another figure who entered the cave. Her hand was slightly near the bow as she realized that the other, lighter coloured wolf, was the one Adn had fought earlier. Adn saw her as well and heard a snarl escape her lips. Nothing happened for a long moment in which Dmi looked at Adn and Kaylaa. Then the others seemed to notice what was happening.

Dmi just stood there and in, not Hylian, but the language of wolves she said "I've come to offer my help as well." Adn and Rain were the only ones who seemed to understand her and Adn barked back in the same tounge "That's happened before, and what good came of it?" Dmi looked at Rain and unmistakibly saw that he bore the signs of being the creature Adn once was. "You aren't needed here anymore, he is." Adn growled slightly "That's not the point!" but, she did no more. They both were watching Rain.

Posted

Rain looked back at them each the polar opposite of the other. "?"

Posted

Alabaster listening to Teto and Trigger talk, agreeing that snecking into the cstle would be best, and made a mental note to ask you Raelin was.

Esme watch the event unfold in silence, as did Alabaster. Though, while Esme just looked bore, or tired maybe, he looked frustrated! He didn't have time for this. Yes, he agreed that this Vaati had to be stopped but... His honey eues glaced over to Esme, who was dozing off. Could he protect her if her helped? Surely she'd be fighting as well but, the battle field was no place for her...

Esme would have strongly disagreed with Alabaster if she knew what he was thinking, or wasn't to tired at the moment. Even though there was a chance for excitment, she felt her eye lids grow heavy, and eventually she couldn't keep her eyes open...

[ D: not a great post.]

Posted

His honey eyes

I prefer to describe them as Amber to make the connection between the colour of his eyes and Esme's as they're pretty coloured rocks. ;D

LithuaniaAmber.jpg_gems_amethyst.jpg

Yay.

Posted (edited)

I prefer to describe them as Amber to make the connection between the colour of his eyes and Esme's as they're pretty coloured rocks. ;D

http://z.about.com/d/goeasteurope/1/5/v/2/...huaniaAmber.jpg

http://www.chineseastrologer.org/images/en...ms_amethyst.jpg

Yay.

pfftpfftpftt. I'll keep that in mind ;D ....msn?

Edited by Apparitional Princess (see edit history)

Posted

Sorry I haven't been on today. D:

I'll be on tomorrow. It's, like, 1am. :|

Posted

Adn and Dmi both sighed at the blank look on Rain's face. He's supposed to be a creator? Dmi thought. Adn said nothing more but, her fur bristled and from time to time she could see the same thing with Dmi. She lloked down at the crystal, Dmi noticed this movement and barked, once. Adn looked up. Of course, Dmi would know all about that, she was here last time. The two wolves were always opposite of each other until Dmi asked one question "Why do you insist upon fighting me?" Adn didn't answer and stared back into the fire, bring Dmi's question to mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaylaa watched as the two wolves exchanged barks and then said nothing. She was utterly confused by the scene but, she could see the tension in both of them. She sighed and relaxed her hold on the bow. She recognised the other wolf from Hyrule Castle Town, Adn had chased after him. She lloked around at the others and felt intruiged but, she knew by now that asking too many questions would lead to trouble, and just kept looking at Trigger.

Posted (edited)

Why does this aways happen to me? Zardia thought as she sat up on the floor after collapsing for the second time in a row. She looked out the small barred window, noticing for the first time the huge grey cloud that covered Hyrule. How long was I out for? She wondered silently to herself. It must be at least midmorning. She stood up and glimpsed a hind of metal. She looked around. The food tray, ugh, there is no way that I'm going to eat that food!! Not after what happened before. Why would they do that to the food anyway, or did I just collapse randomly? She put on a suspicious face and looked down at the food more carefully. I didn't look any different from other food she had eaten. That's odd, she thought again and moved away from the tray.

Zardia looked out the window one more time and had a quick think to herself. What would Princess Zelda have done in my position? She had heard rumors about her long lost relation, Zelda, but they were more like fairy tales to her. She had been told that she greatly resembles Zelda, but she couldn't tell. Oh, what's the point? I can't even think at the moment. At least that food gave me a little strength to move. All I can do now is wait for what is to come. She walked back to the wall beside the door and slumped down againt it, thinking about what might happen next.

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted

She looked out the small barred window, noticing that the sun had risen and lightened up the room.

A great dark cloud has covered the sky from sight. There is no sun; only rain.

*waits for Dark Fire to try and get our plot moving*

Posted

Trigger looked out the cave, crouching by the mouth as he heard the rain just pour outside. If it was going to rain for a long time, it would seem as though him and the group would have to traverse through it, if they plan to defeat Vaati. But in order to confront him, they needed the assistance of Raelin to sneak into the castle. He stood up soon after, and turned back to the group.

"Look, the longer we linger here, the more prepared Vaati will become. Should we wait for this rain to settle, then Vaati would be most aware of our motives of sneaking into the castle. But if we were to carry on, regardless of this downpour, then we would probably hit a weak link in his defences. Are there, if any at all, objections of this plan; because the sooner we find Raelin, the better the strike we cause to the defences." Trigger spoke, the Triforce still glowing on the back of his hand.

"Trigger, I know of the princess's location, and to find her, the Triforce shall grow brighter if getting closer to her location. But, should you move away, the light will dimmer..." The light spoke, while Trigger nodded mentally. He waited for a response for any objections, or even any acceptances. If a majority of the group accepts or declines, his choice will remain the same; find Raelin and take on Vaati personally.

Posted

((Huge twist on the way))

Teto glanced about at all the silent faces. Each knowing what they were facing. Some seemed fearful and the others were hard to read if not impossible to tell their feelings. But they all knew that, in the end, they would go to the castle together and face their ever waiting enemy. To the death? That was the outcome they had all thought of. All Teto was worried about was whether their modest group was enough to take on an entire army? Subae. Teto. I know this might sound off, but I need you to set our differences aside and join with me. And the others. You know as well as I do that we're both on the same side here, despite or past. Despite the things I've said and done, we're both fighting for the same thing. What are you saying?

Through the silence, Teto turned to Rain, his head laid between his paws thoughtfully. Teto rested a hand between Rain's shoulderblades gently. Feeling Teto's touch he took a sharp breath, recovering from the sudden awakening from his thoughts. "Rain. You're a creator. I am now under your control, correct?" Teto whispered

"That's right." Rain replied quietly, Adn glanced at the word, 'creator'.

"Okay, that's great. I want you to a favour. For everybody here. Give Subae his own physical form and release him from me. That way we have another warrior at our disposal." Teto explained quickly. Rain agreed with a nod without hesitation, though not entirely familiar with the process. "Okay, try to do it discretely." Rain nodded again and Teto, remembering his training from when he held the same power, rested his hands on Rain's face. Rain closed his eyes and searched Teto for Subae, trying to pull him out somehow. Teto twitched a little and Subae came into view. He invisioned the body, the colour, the way he walked, forming it around the invisible object that was Subae's soul, bounding in his mind's eye. Rain opened his eyes and backed away suddenly, feeling energy drain from him. He shook his head and let Teto come back into view. Adn watched, seemingly intrigued. Rain loked about himself. He saw Subae to his right, seemingly drained of energy also.

Then there was silence and more nothing happened.

((Huge twist still on the way))

Posted

Adn looked at Rain, Teto and also at the newly materialized Subae. She couldn't believe it. Subae had, before, been Teto in a different form but, now it seemed as though Subae had a new body. No, not seemed...it was. She didn't do much else afterwards except stare at them for a while and then look at Dmi. Kaylaa didn't seemed to notice much as she was watching Trigger. Adn knew that she was nervous about this, after all she was merely a child, even by her race's standards. Why am I so concerned about her anyway? She mentally shook herself and watched the rain steadily fall. This scenario reminded her of the one's long ago, during the first two invasions. She had never really met any of them, except Subae and Teto on rather bad circumstances, but she was fighting with them? War changes people. She thought simply and continued to watch the fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaylaa was watching Trigger and all the while the two parts of her brain were waging a battle. Should she fight or shouldn't she. In the one glace that Adn had given her she had seen that Adn could see it on her face as though reading a book. What am I going to do... She trusted Trigger quite a bit more than the others there, well except Adn. The white wolf and the cloaked man still made her nervous to be around. She knew that Hyrule's fate depended on them, and maybe them alone. She didn't object and looked at each of them, seeing flickers of indescion on their faces. She took a deep breath and said "I agree with Trigger." The silence that followed echoed the silence in her brain, acknowledging the finality of her words. Well then, I guess I'm decided.

Posted

Alabaster watcher in amazment, his amber eyes widened. Subae! His arms fell to his side, but his feet stayed firmly where they stood. "Amazing..." He had been alive for thousands of years, and he had never seen something like the before. His eyes wandered from Subae, to Teto, to Rain, back the Subae, then to his master; who was deep asleep. She had missed all the excitement, and she probably woldn't be so happy 'bout it.

He looked to Trigger, and Kaylaa. "I agree with you're plan, muchly so... but I believe we shoul rest for a little while before we stalk out to find Realin..." His voice was soft, and he recrossed his arms over his broad chest, with a nod.