The Legend of Zelda: The Resurrection

266 posts in this topic

Posted

Trigger watched as the new figure took form in the back, as if he was extracted from the known as Teto. After the separation was complete, both Rain, and this man, seemed to be quite fatigued from the extraction. He could only look with little amazement, as he heard Alabaster say, "Amazing..." Trigger was new to some of this, but he knew he could ask his light for further information.

"It would seem as though we have a creator in the group. Creators are a special race which can separate someone's inner conciousness(es) and allow them to take on a physical form." The light within him spoke. Trigger nodded mentally as he continued to wait for a response.

"I agree with Trigger." Kaylaa spoke up, as if she wasn't paying much attention to the new figure. Now that Trigger thought about it, she had been watching him the whole time, save for only the rare glance to the black wolf known as Adn. Trigger, though he wasn't really surprised, nodded at Kaylaa, glad to have one person to agree with his motives.

"I agree with you're plan, muchly so..." Alabaster spoke up shortly after, catching Trigger slightly off guard, "But I believe we should rest for a little while before we stalk out to find Raelin..." Trigger, glad to have a second person willing to help out, nodded in agreement. Alabaster was also right, some of the group can still be exhausted from the fight in Kakariko. If they were getting into the castle, the battle could be much larger and plenty more fierce than before, and the group had to be ready for Vaati as well.

Thunder roared from the far off distance outside the cave, as the rain continued to pour heavily across Hyrule.

Posted (edited)

A great dark cloud has covered the sky from sight. There is no sun; only rain.

Sorry. I wasn't really thinking at the time. It was about midnight (in Australia) when I wrote that and I was half asleep.

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted

((Okay, they've slept.))

Rain pushed himself up and strectched his small body, yawning widely. Regaining his posture, he felt his eyes water a little and the damp set in around them all in the cave. The clouds were still thick and full and the rain fell heavily upon the field outside and thunder rumbled with lightning rattling the air from somewhere far out of sight. Alabaster, Teto and Trigger were all still awake, and Subae was curled up near to where Alabaster had rested, most likely he had been talking to him. Rain got up, Esme leaned back against the wall, she had her arms crossed, her head down and her face pouty as ever. Rain smirked and got up, Esme slipped a little on the wall, losing a little support that Rain's being there had supplied. He nudged her back into place with his nose and walked slowly over to the group, talking around the burnt out fire.

"First things first," Rain heard Trigger explain "we need to find Raelin, wherever she might be. We'll need her knowledge to get into the castle and maybe manouver ourselves through the castle to find Vaati. I faced his second in command before and found that she was a challenge by herself. I can't imagine how this battle will play out, but I'm sure we can pull it off. We just need to clear our path and watch each other's backs. I'll face Vaati and you keep me protected while I take him on." Teto and Alabaster nodded. They had the plan altogether and ready. All they needed now was to put the pieces into place.

Kaylaa awoke, shortly followed by Adn and Dmi. Esme's eyes shook open and Subae was soon to follow. They were all together and ready for the battle. They just needed Raelin; their key to success.

Posted (edited)

Trigger was glad that everyone, including the tiger known as Subae, wanted to aid him in any way they can. Trigger now knew that he can't hold back anything when he fights Vaati alone. The group agreed to this; they would fight any Furani troops while he dealt with Vaati. The only thing left to do now was to find the location of Raelin, and hopefully she knows about a secret passageway leading back into the castle.

Trigger watched as each person awoke, only Teto and Alabaster wide awake with him. He stood up again after he saw that everyone was awake, prepped for combat. Soon, each person, one by one, rose to their feet as well, each one ready for the final battle. Trigger nodded as he examined the Triforce on the back of his hand, only a little brighter than wen he last checked on it. That would mean that Raelin was moving, though very slowly, closer to their location.

He took one glance back at the group, before saying, "It seems you all slept well. But now's the time to begin our search for Raelin to what may seem like our final battle. When we are able to get in the castle, we should watch each other's backs. When we do encounter Vaati, I have a feeling that he won't be alone, so I ask you to help take out his followers while I take him on. As soon as all his minions have been defeated, try your best to help me defeat him." Trigger looked across the room, before closing his eyes momentarily.

"I'm not exactly sure what the outcome will be, and I certainly don't know if everyone's going to live after this. But I have a strong feeling that everyone will be alright, though the most we can see are a few wounds. We have to make the most of what we've got, the archers and spell casters should probably stay in the back, while swordsmen and other melee fighters are in the front during the attack." Trigger spoke, as he opened his eyes again. Trigger was listening what his light was telling him, and he was expressing what was told to him.

He soon decided that was enough speech, and with that, he motioned for everyon to follow him. The rain fell at a heavy pace outside, but that didn't stop the glow of the Triforce to be seen by the others. Trigger looked down the canyon, after stepping out of the cave with his companions, not seeing anything that could pose a threat to them. But, not wanting to take any chances, he unsheathed his sword and kept it to his side, as he and the group traversed down the path, in search for Raelin.

Edited by Dark Fire (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Trigger was glad that everyone, including the tiger known as Subae, wanted to aid him in any way they can.

Fix'd

Will post in a mo'.

Edit: Can't add much to the RP now. We wait for Gael.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

(( My bad, I didn't know for certain, as I've never read the Betrayal & Dark Race RPs... -_-' ))

Posted

No worries, ;D

I'm loving my idea for the battle. I've just been planning it. It will either blow you away, or make you hate me. w/e

Posted (edited)

She looked out the small barred window, noticing for the first time the huge grey cloud that covered Hyrule.

Thanks Rain, I've fixed the post. No more sun.

It was originally, 'She looked out the small barred window, noticing that the sun had risen and lightened up the room.'

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted

Esme stretched, almost cat-like, with a yawn. She looked about the room, and the remberance soon came back to her. Yes, these people were going to help. Then, her bright eyes fell on Subae and she gritted her teeth, her eyes narrowed, but they quickly snapped over to Teto. He was alright, so that was all that mattered, right? She nodded, answering her own quistion. SHe continued to look about, Rain was fine aswell, everyone seemed fine. Though, she was certain some of them didn't need to be worried about.

Raelin Raelin Raelin Raelin! Esme was sick of hearing that name. Raelin this, and Raelin that. Sick sick sick!

"WHY do we need her again?" She spoke after Trigger talked some straticial crap she didn't care for. She stood, her hands on the back of her hips, and she stretched again. Alabaster's lips parted and he started to speak, but Esme held her hand out, and pointed at him. A threat? He said nothing, and advoided eye contact with her. "I've snuck into that castle once before, I'm certain I can do it again...." She crossed her arms, and looked over at Teto, possibly for approvel, or, perhaps something else..

Posted

Teto looked up at Esme, who seemed to be looking at him for almost no reason at all. "Well, that's true, Esme. But we need to know for sure where we're going to come out. We know that sneaking into the castle is possible without Raelin, but we need to know where we;re going to come out... That's the problem here." Teto spoke simply. Esme seemed a little beaten down, putting on a pout, sighing and sitting down next to Alabaster. Trigger looked at her and then to Teto.

"Where should we seacrh first? It doesn't seem like we have much time to spare. We need to find her, get into the castle, and take out Vaati as soon as possible." he spoke confidently. Everybody else seemed to agree silently, and others' views seemed unclear. What was clear, however, was that they were all on the same side. "Okay. We should eat and discuss where to start out search."

------

Rain sat and watched the discussion bubble. He looked over to Subae, who also sat in silence. He remembered him from before. He had helped him when he was hurt during the battle of Kakariko. His hero somewhat. He owed him for that. Rain stood up and walked over to Subae's side, sitting down on his right. Subae caught his eye and looked away.

"Your leg wound alright?" Subae asked, not making eye contact.

Rain looked at Subae for a moment. "Yes. It's perfect. Thanks for that by the way, Subae." Subae nodded. "My name is Rain by the way."

Subae turned and looked Rain in the eyes, "Nice to meet you Rain." he said simply. Rain searched his hollow-looking eyes as they turned away and back to the bubble of conversation around the burnt-out fire.

Posted (edited)

Ooc: IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE! O_O Just let me read up, then I'll post! Blarghbrkwuhcscmooo!

Bic:

"Is this accursed rain every going to stop....?" Raelin said numbly to herself as she trudged on. Her steps had become smaller, slower, and less determined. She had been searching for hours for the assassin, and was now convinced that he had gone too far for her to ever find him. Indeed,t eh rain seemed hell-bent on keeping Raelin from finding her way. She didn't know where she was; how far had she gone from Kakariko now? Was she anywhere near Castle Town, or had she been wandering in circles?

Even the sound of the rain had become mind-numbing. It was all she had been hearing for the past several hours, never ceasing. It was like having a swarm of bees hovering beside your ears. There was no change, no other sound at all.

Until she heard the unsheathing of a blade directly behind her.

Shocked, Raelin spun around, her mud-covered cloak swirling with her. She saw the silouhette through the rain, and she panicked. Slipping in the mud and stumbling, she fell back several paces, but she saw the shadow move with the silence and grace of a cat. It had to be the assassin. He's been following me this whole time..?!?! her mind screamed.

Desperately, she tried to run, but slipping a second time, she fell and slid down a slick, grassy hill. Coming to a stop at the bottom, she tried to stand, but the assassin was already there, ready for her. With one booted foot, he pushed her back down to the ground. She squinted as the rain fell into her eyes as she lay on her back, the assassin standing over her with his blade drawn.

He looked down at her and, pressing the edge of the sword against her throat, said, "Who are you?"

Edited by Gael (see edit history)

Posted

Name: chad

History: when he was born a shamen felt presents of a horible life. at the age of 4 his village was killed off and him his falmy and three freinds escaped. when 10 years old at a goron race his parents were thrown on to the track and were killed at the age of 12 his freinds were trampled by the royal army. chand wandered hyrule from then on making sure that he dosent make any freinds

Appearance: messy hair,white tunic with a hood that coveres his eyes, green eyes, blond hair and old tight boots

Posted

Esme stated blankly at Teto for a second, before biting her tongue with a pout. She sat down next to Alabster, whom was seated near Subae and Rain. She felt tiny again, and rested her head on Alabaster's shoulder. He looked at her, then returned his attention to the conversation.

"Raelin could be anyway, couldn't she? Perhaps we should split into groups? Perhaps half and half? Just a suggestion, of course... " Alabaster said calmly, almost absently.

You know... you and I could probably find her quicker than everyone here if we...

No. He turned his head to look at the curled up girl next to him, she was grinning again. He shook his head, and she scowled.

[a really crappy post...]

Posted

(Not really, it helped me come up with this, even if it is short...)

Trigger looked into Alabaster's suggestion; seeing it as both a good idea, yet also a bad one. It was good because they would be able to find her faster, but it was bad because no one will know where to meet when they do find Raelin. But he doesn't have any other choices to go with at the moment, and his light didn't have any complaints against it, so Trigger seemed to have little choice.

He looked at Alibaster before saying, "Very well. We'll do as we say and split our search to find her. The person who'll split us up will be..." He stopped momentarily before looking at each person of the group, but there was one there that he trusted the most and that would be, "Kaylaa. I leave the group split up to you." He spoke, signaling to Kaylaa as he spoke. Trigger wasn't good at making decisions, therefore he hoped that Kaylaa was good at making decisions at times like this.

Posted

Ok, I'm here. I'll try to get back in the habit of posting more frequently, but I must bring to light the fact that I'm going to be gone for a week starting Saturday, so that's why I won't post then.

David walked along, not moving very quickly but never breaking stride. His side hurt immensely, but considering that he had taken a dive off a cliff, he decided that the injury was something he could ignore.

The castle town broke through the horizon and slowly came into view. David really didn't know what to expect, so he had opened his mind to all possibilities and swallowed his pride, humbling himself enough to return to the scene of his death. He was aware that he could be defeated, it had happened in a most fatal way, and he kept his guard up at all times. His sword never touched its hilt once while he was walking through the field. He didn't trust anything, he was slowly discovering; he didn't trust the trees, the rain, the person who was persistently following him, or even himself. The voice had mentioned his inner beast, something he had come to fear greatly. He was an assassin, after all, and for someone as deadly as himself to let loose the beast of carelessness, it would be the blood of the innocents that soaked the ground rather than this continuous rain.

He reached the gates and froze in confusion, something that's never good for a profession such as his. Something had changed, and the change was obvious, though the cause wasn't. The gate had partially collapsed, the beautiful arches now becoming barriers. David prepared himself for the worst as he climbed over the etched stones, but was completely horrified when he reached the other side. The streets were covered with bodies, women and children as frequent as men. The fountain laid broken in the center of town, with water gushing out onto the walkway and mixing with the blood that was frequent. David stepped carefully over the dead, trying not to defile the bodies further by stepping on them with his boots. He made his way through the flooded square, with water that was too red to simply be that, and started up the steps that led to the castle.

The fortress seemed to be in far better condition than the town it overlooked. The city had been ravaged with explosions, leaving the buildings half-standing and blackened. The castle, however, was almost untouched, though there were no signs of life within the walls. Curious, David moved cautiously forward up the steps toward the mysterious building that could survive a war.