The Legend of Zelda: The Resurrection

266 posts in this topic

Posted

Kaylaa looked at little nervous at Trigger's words and cleared her throat before saying "Um...well...Alabaster, Esme, Teto, Subae and Rain. Then Trigger, Adn, Dmi and myself." She hoped she hadn't missed anyone and also hoped that her choices were good ones. She looked down at Adn, who was still glaring at the other wolf, the tiger and Teto, and sighed. Maybe having Dmi and her in a group wasn't the best idea. She looked at the others and waited for...something.

Hey. Kaylaa looked around and didn't see anything. ...Helloooooo! She looked around and found that she was not in the cave anymore. Ugh...You never listen. "Who are you?" Kaylaa asked. Ehee! I'm you, silly! "You mean...like my consience?" ...I suppose. Look, I'm pretty sure that these groups will be fine. "But-" No 'but's, now get moving. With that, her eyes opened.

She looked around again, seeing everyone still there, although clearly getting ready to leave. Well...that was odd. I hope that never happens again. But, she was pretty sure it would.

Posted

"Very well. We'll do as we say and split our search to find her. The person who'll split us up will be..." Triggerpaused, looking at each person for a moment, but there was one there that he trusted the most and that would be, "Kaylaa. I leave the group split up to you." He spoke, signaling to Kaylaa as he spoke.

Esme tried not to laugh, so she hid her face hin Alabster's arm. That girl? Esme hadn't even noticed her there before, she was like a.... ghost. She started to laugh harder, her teeth sinking into her lower lip. She really was trying.

Kaylaa looked at little nervous at Trigger's words and cleared her throat before saying "Um...well...Alabaster, Esme, Teto, Subae and Rain. Then Trigger, Adn, Dmi and myself."

"Those seme like... good groups..." Alabaster nodded, eyeing the ghostly girl to his side. He was hopeing to possibly seperate her from... his amber eyes wandered to Teto. Atleast Subae was back, and maybe he could get more information about Teto from him.

"Good groups! Good groups!" Esme suddenly shouted, grinning like a mad cat, and clapped. "Can we go find the biitch already?"

[ jk <3

love you, Gael.]

Posted

[ Sorry about the double post, guys. I'm leaving tomarrow for about a week, and I doubt I'll have time to be on the computer. So, bu chance this RP gets active again, I've already told Rain he can take care of Esme and Alabaster for me.

Seeya guys in a week!]

Posted (edited)

Hey guys. Sorry that I havn't been on lately. I was banned from Computer for 2 weeks and had to use the school computers which i didn't get to use very often coz', 1, I'm a type 1 diabetic and have to do all this stuff before I can start eating, let alone go on computer, and 2, I started school holidays 3 days ago,

Ok, I'll get to the point:

Zardia shoved a piece of rock into a crack on the wall that she had just noticed in the dim light, and and pushed it to the side. "THIS IS NO USE" she shouted loudly in frustration after nothing happened. She pulled the piece of rock out and threw it at the opposite wall.

She had, yet again, been given no food or water for two days and was ravengous, but surprisingly not weak. She sat down against the wall and shifted a piece of clothing off her arm, revealing the scar that she had got a few weeks back. It was a weird shape, kind of like a bow that hadn't been drawn yet. She had got it while training with a sword against one of the soilders.

Zardia moved her arm to her side and covered up the scar, then got up and walked to the door of the cell she was in. She kicked it, making a loud ratling sound and hoping that it would fall down. When it didn't, she grabbed the bars and pushed against it. Nothing happened again. She bend down and peered through the key hole, then looked around to see if there was anything that she could shove in there to unlock the door. Nothing. Zardia cursed and hit the bars , frustrated and angry. Getting up she grabbed the bars again and yelled "Hello, is anyone there? There was no reply, but she yelled back again anyway, "Why am I here and where is everyone?

Hopeful for an answer, she sat down and waited. She waited for 5 minutes but when she got no reply she sighed and closed her eyes, drifting off into wanted and needed sleep.

Edited by Zelda Drottningu (see edit history)

Posted

Something wasn't right. The dust seemed to linger, suspended in the air like a mist. There were no guards, no people. Everything was quiet, and david could see the rain beating down on the stained glass windows.

He approached the statue in the center of the main hall, hand on his sword. The silence was nerve-racking, and left him sure that death himself would smash through the beautiful window at any second, returning to claim the life it forgot to reap at the mountain. But death did not come, and the dust remained David's only company in this once marvelous building.

David... He spun, looking for the owner of the hiss. I told you, boy. I warned you. You ignored me, and now you will lose yourself! He began to pull his blade, but found that his hand was disobeying. A searing pain ran up his arm, and the young assassin could not move, couldn't even fall to the ground, but had to watch as he changed. His veins bulged, stretching the flesh as they filled with darkness. He watched as the blackness snaked up his arm, moving ever closer to his heart, his very core.

Is this it? He thought in the moment before it reached his heart.

Then, everything went dark.

The evil within the assassin broke free, tearing its way out of the shell it had been festering in. All of his fear, his anger, his sadness had culminated into a vicious beast, and it threw the body it had come from back against the statue. It landed in the arms of one of the goddesses, her stone hands holding him away from the demon.

The behemoth cried out, the black spines shifting above the dangerous muscles. It turned and fled the building, intentions devilish, and smashed out of the doors, leaving David in the arms of Nayru.

(out of character) Hey guys, sorry I've been away. I would very much like to see some posts here now that I'm back, though!

Posted

((Okay, view my attempt to wrap this up. Haven't written anything in a while, so I'm out of practise.)) *Terrible

The group found their way inside the castle with relative ease. There wasn't as much as a moth to hinder their approach and the city had fallen into an eerie silence, broken by thunder and the falling of heavy rain. Dust fell inside like rain. A tick cloud obstructed their view of the main hall somewhat, but it was still better than the rain. Trigger held the hilt of his blade, knowing that what lay ahead of him would be his battle. Having fought his subordinate on the bridge so shortly before, he knew that this would be a challenge. Far worse than the threat she had posed as and he feared for his life. He was unprepared, but he knew this was it. He could only rely on everybody's help. It wasn't down to him alone.

The dust seemed to thin out as they neared the statue that stood tall at the end of the hall. A body lay at the foot, but it was not that of Vaati. It was the assassin from Kakariko. The one who had run from the village.

Subae was the first to act. He circled around the group from his position at the back and took to the assassin's side. Rain was quick to follow, but the rest walked calmly through the every thinning dust. The assassin stirred awake and made a small groaning sound, the wolf and the tiger stepping back as he tried to get up. All the while, there was silence but for the footsteps of the group and the rain outside. If they didn't know better, they would have thought the castle was abandoned a long time ago, the city with it.

"Okay." Trigger spoke, his eyes on the assassin for a moment before turning to the group, scanning them over quickly, his eyes twitchy and his face anxious. "Vaati is bound to show up soon. I'm sure this is some kind of diversion to lay us at ease." pausing for a second, Trigger cast a glance backwards at the assassin who had gotten to his feet and posed as no obvious threat. Rain and Subae returned to the group. "I faced his right hand woman before. She was no simple task to dispatch and she would have killed me if Kaylaa hadn't saved me. Vaati will surely be worse. Far worse. What with the Triforce of Power he possesses, he couldn't be any less than that." He looked through the faces of the group, each seemed unphased by his words, as if aware of the threat already, which them obviously were. "I'm saying I need your help to take down Vaati. I can't do it alone and it took two to take down the last."

The group seemed unanimous in the decision that they would join him. They themselves knew their destination was the battle and had done so for the longest time. They silently agreed. Trigger showed signs of a smile. Maybe excitement. They were going to save the land after all.

They stood for a short while. The thunder cracked above and the rain shattered the world outside. Through it all the footsteps could be heard clearly. And the group knew that it was Vaati, come to meet their challenge*.

Rising from the dust, he immediately threw himself into combat with a burst of wind, throwing the dust into the faces of the group. Possibly his initial plan was to do so. Regardless, it was the signal of battle. Esme was the first to retaliate. She seemed unaware of the dust and effortlessly threw a spell back at Vaati, hitting him in the chest. He fell like a rag-doll as the dust cleared. Trigger unsheathed his blade and charged, eager to take the chance to strike while Vaati was vulnerable. He arrived too late however. Vaati was already on his feet and ducked out of the way, pushing himself to the statue area, as if hovering across the marble floor. He was in clear view, but the room gave him space to fight.

The wolves ran in close and Alabaster pulled out his sword, no pun intended, as Esme took out a blade in the shape of a ring, quite unlike anything found in Hyrule. Teto threw a spell at Vaati, hoping to disable him so that Trigger might deal the final blow. His spell cast at the same time as Esme's. And they hit their target, causing him to fall again. So weak he seemed in comparison to what they had expected.

Trigger dove at Vaati as he pushed himself up to his knees. Trigger slashed at his neck and rolled to his feet as he landed, turning to face Vaati again, his eyes lay upon the man. Dead on the marble floor, the gash in his neck. He didn't arise. He had been slain.

Trigger looked to the group. They seemed stunned at the fact it had gone so well. It had been so easy. There had to be something amiss here.

They heard the slamming of a door to the right of the hall and shuffled footsteps from the open doors.

A figure staggered through the dust, falling to their knees. Trigger caught one glimpse of her glistening, silver hair and knew her as Selvaria; the woman he had fought before. A man about her height ran into the room. His figure was portly and his hair was thin and grey. His husky voice spoke up through the silence of the aftermath. "Daughter, you've returned!"

Trigger looked at the man and back to the woman, seeing the resemblance. "Selvaria, are you okay, are you badly hurt?"

"I am fine, father. You needn't worry about my well-being. I am fine" She spoke, her father lifting her to her feet. She wobbled weakly in place as she stood. The two paid no attention to the group, bewildered by the sudden appearance.

"Vaati is dead. The Furani will fall. Hyrule is lost to us, now." the man shook his head as he spoke these words, his voice choked and his eyes closed tightly.

"But our cause still stands. We cleanse the earth as the Goddesses did so long ago. It is already in effect and cannot be reversed. Our world lies on the surface and I will rule it, as we planned."

"But dear, you're too weak, you'll never make it-"

"Silence father. It is all planned, whether you've known or not." She stared the man in the face, her dark red eyes hard and impossible to decipher. "I've had time to plan all this on the way over from Lake Hylia ever since I fell from the bridge." She laid her hands on either side of her father's face, lovingly. Her face stained with guilt and her eyes directed away from her fathers. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, her hands pressed in against her fathers face, he knew what was happening and a look of sudden fear and shock shot across his face as the sound of a snap resounded from his neck.

Trigger looked on in disbelief and confusion. A blue light flowed up her arms from her hands and the man's body dropped to the ground. Selvaria staggered a little before regaining her posture. She looked at her hand in disgrace and then up at Trigger, her energy regained. "Now I take back what is rightfully mine."

Trigger saw her break into a sprint towards him, seeing it as an attack. He saw his chance as he rose his sword and swiped across her chest, sure he would hit.

Slipping under the blade, Selvaria turned in the direction of Trigger and threw herself backward over Vaati's body in a flip, brushing her hand over his face as she turned overhead. Trigger turned to Selvaria, backing away as he did so. A fear crept in his chest as he saw the red wisp of energy drain itself from Vaati's body and into Selvaria's. The mark glowed from the back of her hand as she turned to face the group, Trigger backing away with the others, not sure that what he was seeing was real.

Selvaria drew in a deep breath, her eyes closed. She lowered her hand from her chest and laid it to rest at her side. The light faded from her hand and she opened her eyes, now a fierce crimson. With a slight smile, she threw her hands out to either side, opening her eyes wide. The windows shattered and the dust was cleared. Thunder cracked louder than ever and the sound of rain rose to match it.

((Oh wow, what a crap post. Anyway, she's the rightful bearer of the Triforce of Power but it was taken from her so that Vaati could be resurrected. That's why she was taken down by a single arrow and the fact it wasn't his is the reason Vaati couldn't use it. Selvaria leaves and now Hyrule is flooding. The prisoners are magically free too. I need sleep))

Posted (edited)

David was awoken by a light thud on his cheek. It was followed by another, and another. He opened his eyes and sat up, but fell back quickly as pain ravaged his tired body. He lay in a pool of dark liquid which he initially thought to be blood, probably his own, considering what had happened, but it was too black, too thick. It could not possibly be blood, and as he realized after a quick examination of his own body, certainly not his own; his shirt was torn and his cloak lay on the ground, but all that was left on his body were some black marks, reminiscent of the tattoos he had encountered on the bodies of the wandering tribes of the north.

He forced himself to his feet, surveying the scene around him. A small group had gathered (it was the group from before, which did not surprise him in the slightest), and a man lay in a pool of blood, a deep slash adorning his neck. They all appeared to be in shock, or very near it, and the beautiful windows and doors he had taken note of when he had entered were in pieces. The doors seemed to have been forced from their hinges, but the shards of stained glass lay on the inside of the castle. It was if something had entered through them, or they had been drawn in by some immense power. A woman stood, body glowing with some otherworldly energy. It was a terrifying sight for sure, but the man had seen enough of the terrible to be truly shaken. He did have common sense, however, and his common sense told him that rising water and glowing women were probably things to be avoided.

"I apologize for interrupting this party of tension, but I believe it would be a good idea to get to higher ground." The floor now had a pool of water that extended well out the door, and it was higher than the young man's ankles. He realized that it was up to his ankles even though they were on a hill, so there was no way they were escaping through the doors. "Might I recommend the stairs?" he asked, rushing the people towards the staircase that led up to one of the turrets. They could stay here no longer.

The people were questioning each other about the events that had just occurred, none of them quite sure what had just happened. David was more preoccupied with keeping them moving up the spiraling stairs, though, so he didn't participate. Even if he had tried, he wouldn't have had much to offer due to his unconsciousness. So, he pressed on.

When they reached the next floor, they discovered that the ceiling had fallen in, blocking them from continuing their journey upward. A screeching noise pierced the night, and the foundations of the building shook, loosening the center of the floor and raining stone and carpet down in the main hall. David was surprised to see the beast that had come from him rushing the woman, and it looked like it meant to kill. Before it reached her, however, she strung together foreign words and threw out her hands, one of them glowing brightly. The beast was struck by energy (magic?) and stopped mid-lunge, frozen in time and space. The energy spread, crawling along the floors and walls, seeking flesh to trap.

"Oh God," the assassin said, remembering what the spell was. "My friends, we need to move!" He pushed them forward, all of them now sprinting to reach the stairs at the other end of the room. The energy rose like smoke through the floor, and David could feel himself slowing. But he pushed harder, giving everything he had to protect these people. They were the closest things he had to companions...

Edited by shadowknight (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Crack!

"What the?" Zardia sat up, looking anxious. BANG! She looked around. The door to the cell had just swung open.

Zardia stood up quickly, feeling a little scared. Nothing like has happened before. What's going on?! She wondered in fear. Zardia ran to the now open cell door and looked outside to see if there was anyone there. Nobody. Keeping an eye out for hiding enemies, she crept out of her cell as quietly as possible, then sprinted down the hall, down the stairs and out the double doors to enter the front of Hyrule Castle.

Zardia stopped running, looked over to the stables, then ran over to them and entered to find, surprisingly, her horse Eponia still there. The horse looked a little under-nourished but otherwise alright. Zardia glanced around, looking for a weapon in means that she would not be defenceless if she encounted an attack. She spotted one, a Bow and Quiver full of arrows. Zardia left Eponia to get the bow and just as she was about to pick it up, saw the glint of metal. She straightened up, then crept over to where she saw the glimmer. She shifted some of the hay on the ground to reveal a sword. She looked around to make sure that no one was there, then bent down again to pick up the sword. Almost as soon as she touched it, she rembered it. Her old sword she used to train with. This was her sword for sure, and as if to prove the point, a glimmer of light caught the sword and revealed a scratch on the left side where she had parried a blow that Princess Realin had thrown at her.

Zardia picked up the sholder sheath beside the sword and slid the sword in it, then got up from her kneeling position and walked over to the bow, picked it up and turned towards Eponia. As soon as she had put the sword, bow and quiver over her sholder and secured them, she got on Eponia's back and led her horse out of the stables. Once out of the roofs protection, Eponia put on a burst of speed past the buildings and houses, glad to be free of the nightmare that was Hyrule Castle.

Once Zardia and Eponia were free of Hyrule Square, she finally made her mind think. So, she was now free of Hyrule Castle, but was she safe and where would she go now. Should I travel on some safe paths where I know lead to and will not cause trouble? Or should I go with my own intuition and ride where my mind tells me to? The one thing that I don't know for sure is, where is everyone.

Ummm, this is kinda a wierd post, so, sorry. Oh, and by the way the horse is supposed to be called Eponia, not Epona.

If I get the time, I will add to this post.

Posted (edited)

[bahahaha.]

Esme was staring down at the water. Everyone elsehad a slight reflection, besides her and Alabaster. Nothing.

"Esmeralda, we need to move!" Alabaster grabbed her hand, pulling her along with the rest of the group, up to the staircase, heading to the roof.

This isn't how its suppose to end... She frowned, watching everything happen in a daze. Why was it everytime she came to this damned place bad things happened? Was she just unlucky? She grinned a bit, looking up. Of course she was. "Bloody perfect, wouldn't you say?" She whispered, her hair sticking to her face at the rain downpoured. It drowned her voice out, even Alabaster didn't hear her. She swallowed, her grin meek. She was glad it was raining, for a small moment as the started to run again. No one could tell she was crying, at least.

This isn't fair... She looked behind her, at the assassin. "Alabaster!" She stooped, pointing quickly. Her watcher quickly understood, and sprinted backwards as Esme continued to run, catching up with Rain and Teto.

Alabaster grabbed David by the wrist, smiling sadly. "Come on!" And started to move again, pulling David with him, helping him keep pace.

They reached the stairs, and up they went. The water was raising so quickly! Would they survive? Esme looked at the group, slowing her pace a bit. No, not all of them would, but such was life. But she knew she could save one...

Gritting her teeth, she stopped. Certain members of the group stopped, looking at her. "Go! You don't need to worry about me or Alabaster!" She shrieked, pointing to the stairs. "Go go go!"

Edited by ghost. (see edit history)

Posted

Crashing thunder and they arose on the high point of the castle, the lightning flashing, rain lashing and the realisation dawning on them that this wasn't right. None of it was meant to happen and they had failed. Hyrule had fallen to the hands of the Furani and due to their short-sightedness did Vaati's true position go overlooked and the true face of the enemy lay upon her whom they had viewed as his subordinate, a woman of strength and power she had yet to truly possess.

Esme and Alabaster had stayed within the castle, for what reason? None of them knew, but none of them could see anything else to do but find safety, although hope was difficult to come by in such a time of despair. Wind howled, dragging the rain across the faces of the group, soiled with terror and uncertainty. The Princess, the warrior, the assassin, the prisoner, the girl, the wolf, the tiger and the man in the mask. Each stood alone in identity on the crumbled walls of Hyrule castle, staring to the destroyed world caught under the rising water. A vast ocean was crashing down from the heavens, breaking down the past in it's heavy torrent.

Trigger breathed heavily, hunched, his sword still drawn, held low at his side, a splash of blood on his cheek, unweathered by wind or rain, a mark of his misperceptions. The hours planning the downfall of the wrong man and the shame of failing his destiny. Turning, he saw the faces. Fear, confusion, upset, anger, every feeling thrown into the melting pot, boiling them to sickness and disgust. And then to tears held back cries.

Subae spoke up, his eyes watery and his coat soaked to the skin. "Assassin! What do you suppose we do now?" Subae roared in distraught. "We have only led ourselves into a corner and the water is ever rising. The woman will find us and kill us if we stay here!"

There was a silence. This was the truth they all knew so well but couldn't speak aloud for fear of it. The assassin looked back at Subae, seeing his flaw. He remained silent for but a moment "OMG TIGERS CAN'T TALK! There's nothing we can do now, however. We're doomed to the same fate as all others already caught beneath the flood." a sombre expression pulled his head downwards. "We are to share their submerged haven."

Subae moved to speak, but backed away to Rain's side. It was apparent to him now they were beyond hope. Beyond rescue. Their lives lent to the trust of the Goddesses, not a question to be said against it.

They heard a yell from the stairs below and a flash of purple resided from the passageway as a blue glow rose from the side of the castle edge, shedding light on the group from the power possessed woman as she knocked away the purple streak into the atmosphere, the clouds crackling and a fiery purple bolt exploding to earth, shaking the foundations of the castle. From the crumbled ruins of the stairway, Esme stumbled, tripping on rubble as she emerged, a scratch under her eye and her hair ruffled and drenched , thrown into the wind, reflecting the blue glow and the flash of lighting in her amethyst eyes, unwavering in the lashing rain. Desperate and frantic she screamed, throwing her hand out again and throwing another crack of magic at the woman, who hovered in the air, her eyes red and her skin holding a bright blue shell of light for its protection.

Alabaster caught up soon after, chasing behind Esme. He slipped through the rubble as the woman knocked away another curse, causing a similar effect to before, but with a flash of turquoise in its place. The castle slipped and cracked beneath them, slipping to the side, the stairway closing shut beneath stone as Alabaster fell onto the platform, Esme standing in the centre facing the ethereal woman gliding off the side. Beautiful with a horrifying aura of fear about her form.

All went silent as Esme fell to her knees, Alabaster falling to her side to help her up, only for her to push his hand away and pick herself to her feet.

Posted (edited)

(This post continues off from the end of my last post, so the flood is only JUST starting.)

I'll get to the point:

Zardia thought that she had already made up her mind to go on a safe path to Kakariko Village, when she suddenly, without thinking, pulled on Eponia's reins, making her race back to Hyrule Castle.

Once there, Zardia saw the full extent of the damage the had occurred in those few minutes when she had been gone. She felt frightened. What could cause so much damage in such a small amount of time. She moved Eponia forwad a bit, then slid off her, landing in a pool of water that was ankle deep.

She looked around, noticing for the first time all the rain that had fallen. Anger swelled up inside her, almost making her lose control. Her home for the past five years was being destroyed by a being she did not know of. She heard a crash to her right and saw the horse stables colapsing from the weight of the rain.

Zardia took a step towards the horses wanting to release them, but suddenly heard a yell. She looked over to the source of the noise. To the left of her, a small group of people stood staring at the entrace of the Castle. She drew her sword from over her shoulder, realising then that she wasn't alone when she was in the stables before, and started to run towards them, only to stop after the first couple of steps, astonished.

There in the midst of the group, was Princess Raelin.

(Fixed. It's not much better, but, it will do.)