The Legend of Zelda: The Resurrection

266 posts in this topic

Posted

Adn growled and her fur still stood on end. Rain, he's a creator...which means he like Teto himself, had a mission. She dropped her defensive position and looked at Teto, she would never forget what happened because of him but, as long as Rain was here it would be difficult to do anything. She decided that it might be best to wait a while before attempting something again. She looked at the ghostly looking girl and then at Rain. "Who's she?" She felt a pair of eyes on her but, didn't pay much heed to them, she needed to find out what was going on with this little group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dmi decided it would be better to leave Kakariko whilst Adn was there. She didn't want to waste time, she had more important things to do. She lept down from the roof and out into the dark, night-covered fields of Hyrule. She ran towards Castle Town. So, as well as Adn, Teto and Ryoo, Lae is alive too... She reached the town only to find silence. Not the silence that usually fell over the twon at night, it was eerier and quieter. Something must have happened. It was then that she entered the town to find nothing, no people, no animals. She shivered, living in a world of darkness had been like this. It was then that she realized that Hyrule's 'one hundred year disaster' must have happened again. She could see darkness within the shadow and looked away, padding towards Hyrule Castle, looking for answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Bic: Ryoo and Lae sad in the mud playing cards as they waited for something to happen. Lae's son was probably there too, whatever his name is.

--------------------

Selvaria set out again, one or two footsoldiers followed behind her, but no more than that, as far as she could tell.

She set out towards Kakariko once more to seek Trigger's tracks to travel towards him.

Ooc: Need to work on my alliteration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Esme suddenly felt small, almost shy. Not only was she tired, she was hungry and mad. She slinked a bit closer to Teto, almost in an effort to hide. "I'm Esme..." She whispered, but the nsuddenly stepped out from behind Teto, her hands on her hips. "And I don't like you!" She declared, almost in a growl.

Alabaster chuckled a little, looking at the other wolf. "I do apoligise for my master; She knows not what she does..."

Esme glared at him.

[ Short post D: but I doubt I'll be on laters.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

;flgkd;flkg

Edit: Oh dearie me, what an unfortunate accident. I did not mean to post that! Definitely not to let EsmePoe post more, no sir.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

[ Of course... ;{D ]

Esme eyes the wolf, a mad grin plasted on her face, but.. her face went deadpan in a blink. "Oh! Not even worth my time." She huffed, then turned on the heel of her foot, pushing some of her wet bangs out of her bright eyes. "I'm just so tired!" She stated, mostly to herself. She then sighed, shaking her head and starting to walk fro mthe group, Alabaster stood still. "And my feet hurt! And I'm wet! It's stillraining! How come its still raining!? It raisn a lot in hyrule, don't it?" A grimance. She was further from the group. "And my leg still hurts! And I'm hungry! Aren't any of you guys, well... hungry?" She stopped, looking over her shoulder. She was a decent distance away from them, when Alabaster finally decided to start following her, slowly though. "And I'm-"

"About to die, perhaps?" A tall platnium haired woman stepped out of a nearby alleyway. she was frowning, a hand was rested gently on one of the swords on her hip. "Esmeralda, you are a hard woman to find. You are the cleverest criminal I have ever been assigned to punish." Her dark eyes's gleamed a bit, and she finally smiled just a wee bit. " Though I do enjoy challanges, and you will prove to be one. Worry not, your watch shall not be harmed, for he was just doing his job afterall."

Esme's eyes widened, and she gulped. She'd been found...

Alabaster froze in mid stride, the nplanted his foot down. They couldn't run now, there was probably more foes hiding within the shadows. "Damnation..." Her cursed through gritted teeth. Attacking her would do no good, for she'd reach Esme much quicker than he...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Trigger heard one set of footsteps behind him, probably Kaylaa, meaning that Raelin would remain in the village. When this is over, then he'll return here and take her back to the castle, where she belonged. She was the princess, and living in a castle was and always will be her destiny, something Trigger could never feel or experience. It actually didn't matter to Trigger, for all he really wanted was to live a life in which he can enjoy, which he was experiencing up until these events.

Trigger continued down the path, Kaylaa following close behind, walking past a girl, a ghost, a cloaked figure, and a wolf. Trigger kept his mind further ahead, ready if anything was wrong or out of place. He wasn't sure if Kaylaa was keeping up to him or not, so he slowed his pace. The group didn't concern him, even if it looked like they were in some sort of argument or something.

Knowing what little information he recieved from the woman, she'd be probably be searching for Trigger, in hopes of getting a rematch with him. This time, Trigger will be ready, and he won't be as merciful as last time. But, this fight is to be his alone, for she is the challenge he's been searching for a while now. It would be more than likely that she'll have a few troops with her, and the first place she'd check...

Trigger stopped, realizing a mistake that he's done now; he didn't follow after her, and she'd have to get through the village in order to get his position. If she was looking for him, then it would be his turn to set up an ambush somewhere on the field, or even the Elden Bridge. But, Kaylaa was a great enough archer, and she'd be a great advisary to take down any Furani that are traveling with the woman. So, it would appear that he'd have to lend her the bow agaian, this time she'd see the woman.

He soon sped up to a fast walk, hearing Kaylaa trying to keep up with him. The bridge would be quite a ways away, but it was just far enough to make it there before the sun would rise; and hopefully before the woman and her entarage are in view. Kaylaa would probably ask why they were now getting somewhere quicker, so he'd inform her on what's going on when they arrive at the bridge. She still had his bow on her shoulder, the hylian letters inscribed along the wood starting to look a bit more familiar than what he seen before.

He looked behind him for a split moment, not seeing any sign of the woman or her band of idiots. He remembered something he used to say in the past, "You can live life in any way you can. Even if you run into problems or mistakes, and if they are repairable, fly at it." That was before he left Kakariko and had awakened the Triforce within him, and he still goes by it. 'I've just recently ran into a situation that I think I can't get out of. I committed that I'd fight this Vaati character, who seems to be the actual leader of the Furani, and not this woman. She actually seems to be one of the higher leveled warriors among them, so it's possible that she's Vaati's right hand man... woman technically.' Trigger thought, noticing that dawn would break here pretty quick, and the wall wasn't far away now.

It would seem that Kaylaa kept her pace with him, so he guessed that he should tell her, "Alright, with the Furani on me, we have to think of a way to outsmart them, and the wall of the Elden Bridge is the place we'll ambush them. I'm sure that they pass through the gate countless times without setting up some defence in case of people like us." Trigger paused for a moment, before continuing, "I'll let you take them out from a distance using the bow I'm lending you, and when they get too close, I'll take them out with my sword. However, there is one person I'd like you to not shoot at, and that person would be the woman I fought in the village. Anyone else, you're free to take care of." Trigger looked up at the wall; he knew that there was only one entrance.

The back entrance, which is unaccessible by foot, however was accessible with his Shiekah abilities. He was only able to travel fifty feet at maximum if there is one person with him when he used a deku nut, however the gap was about half that, so it wouldn't be of any difficulty. He reached into his pocket, finding only four left in his possession, so when he uses this one, he'd be left with three, meaning that he'd have to restock.

((OOC: Whoo... took me a while to come up with this... -_-'))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Selvaria, followed by but three swordsmen, neared Eldin bridge as they advanced towards Kakariko, in search of the Triforce Bearer. Selvaria walked, her blade sheathed on the left of her hip. Her hair was tied back with a dark red ribbon. She marched at the front of the small group, stepping onto the bridge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

OOC: Sorry, she can't be related to the most recent Zelda as she, we decided, never had children.

It goes like this. 200 years ago the events of Twilight Princess took place. 100 years ago the events of the Dark Race RP took place. In the Dark Race RP, Moira lived in Ordon and eventually left. She got turned into a wolf for a short time because she held the Triforce of Courage. Then we found that she had a brother that went by the name, Ralin. We rescued him and we found that he held the Triforce of Courage. Ryoo switched the powers over, giving Moira Wisdom and Ralin Courage. But he was too young for it, so we went 15 years ahead into the future. We saved Hyrule and Moira became Queen due to the fact she held the Triforce of Wisdom. Raelin is her descendant. Granddaghter I think. So I'm not sure how you would fit in while being Zelda's descendant there.

But I guess you could be a descendant to Zelda of Twilight Princess from a son/daughter that the public didn't know about, giving you the right to the throne. Not entirely sure how that would work, but it would make for an interesting power struggle.

Anyway, just to wait for Adn to post now.

Ok, I think i'll make Zardia a long lost decendant to princess Zelda.

(none of the public knows about Zelda's heir or even that Zelda had a child).

Thanks for the info and your right, it will be interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

The skirmish had ended. Too small to be called a battle, but nonetheless serious, it had taken all of the strange rabble of Hylian beings to overcome the Furani. Trigger's battle with the swordswoman had caught Raelin's attention, which cost her the rest of the fight. Distracted, a Furani fighter was able to get too close to her and almost ran her through. She managed to get away with a gash on her left arm, but the Furani wouldn't be needing his left arm any more.

Raelin finished tying off the bandage and pulled her sleeve back over her arm. It was quiet now. From the dark, narrow alley she sat in, she had heard words exchanged between man, woman and beast, and she gradually heard the voices move away. Everyone must be leaving the village...she thought darkly. I hardly even know what happened out there....damnit all, why wasn't I more careful? Why do I care about what happens to Trigger anyway? He can take care of himself...

Slowly she stood, brushing the dirt from her clothes, which did little to help their state. Carefully, she peeked out of the alley. She saw no one. They must all have gone towards the gate. she reasoned, so cautiously, she moved into the sunlight.

"You will need to be more vigilant in the future, young Princess." said a voice. Startled, Raelin turned to see an old woman standing nearby, where before Raelin could have sworn there was no one. It was Lae, the woman she had met before. "This is a web you have stepped onto. A twisted, complicated web. If you're not careful, you will fall through the cracks and vanish." said Lae.

Regaining her composure, Raelin said in a small voice, "Would it not be better to fall through....than to become tangled and devoured by the spider?" Raelin felt so small, insignificant and humbled now. The heir to the throne of Hyrule, and she was hardly able to assist in a small battle against a handful of soldiers.

Lae sighed. "Better to explore the web and be devoured than to vanish into nothingness, child. At least, that is my opinion. You have a part to play in Hyrule, Raelin, so I suggest you stop tarrying and play it. You have someone on your mind. Follow him."

Raelin was taken aback. "I do not....have someone on my mind...!" she stuttered. Lae shook her head. "I speak not of the one who walks in shadow, but of the one who knew him. He has gone to Castle Town. Follow him there. That is your castle, Raelin! Your home!"

The assassin...? Raelin's mind spun. The one....Trigger said he tried to kill my father. But he doesn't know who I am...

"Go now." said Lae. The commanding tone in her voice left no room for arguement, so Raelin nodded and turned toward the gate. After she had gone, Lae turned and strode back towards her home.

She passed a second alleyway. Stopping, she said simply, "Follow her." Then, without a backward glance, she walked on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Bic: Rain stood still, knowing that they were in danger again. All stood as motionless as he, each wishing for another to make the first move. Take the initiative and attack or run. Esme seemed in almost utter shock. Rain felt his legs energise. He could move. He could run. Rain sprinted up to and past the woman who had appeared in on the scene. Everybody else made their move, running as he did or attacking, he didn't know from where he was, sprinting past a woman as she walked towards Castle Town. Am I really leaving Esme? I promised myself to stay by her side and not journey alone again. I can't protect myself and now I have nothing with which to occupy my time. I have nothing. No one anymore.

Rain slid in the mud and rolled onto his side. He looked back and the group was out of sight. All he saw was the woman, staring at him.

--------------------

Selvaria crossed the bridge slowly. She felt eyes scan her body from all direction. As she always did, she felt alone and in danger. She stayed on edge as ever, her hand on the hilt of her rapier.

Ooc: Esme, you can continue the scene with that woman from where Rain sprinted and can you, Dark Fire, continue with the battle scene with Selvaria? I don't want the RP to slow down, even though that's difficult with the characters scattered everywhere like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Alabaster watched Rain run, and her agreed with the motive. They were all tired, or hurt most likely, but... could Esme move from her spot? "Esme!"

Esme took the yelling as a signal and kicked off into a turn to start running from the blonde woman, as Alabaster started running towards, ready to strike and such. But it was in vain, Esme shrieked. The taller woman was swift and grabbing a fisr full of Esme's hair and yanked her back. She fell, her hands reaching up to claw at her attacker's hands, but she froze. Cold metal was pressed against her neck. She gulped, looking about. Where's Rain?

"Petty attempt, but nontheless." The blonde grinned.

Alabaster stopped, and nearly stumbled over his own feet. He gritted his teeth. There was absolutley nothing he could do now, though he was faily certain his master had a trick up her sleeve. Alabaster gave a quick thought to the masked man nehind him. Maybe that blasted man could...? No, I won't except his help. He groaned, realiving that he might just have to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Rain heard Esme yell. She must have resisted as he did but didn't escape.

He pushed himself up and out of the mud, abandoning his natural cowardice in exchange for his loyalty to Esme. Sprinting, he knocked past the woman, stumbling because of his still injured leg. Her reaction was irrelivant to him, however. The dull sunlight broke through the masses of dark clouds, obscuring its vision of Kakariko village through which Rain now sprinted back to Esme. He saw the woman, her back turned to him and a knife to Esme's throat. Rain leapt at her, his teeth remained unbeared and he turned his head to knock into her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've not posted in a while. I'm really busy with finishing things up before school lets out for summer break, so I won't be able to post very much for a while. Would someone mind just keeping my complex assassin alive for a while? Or at least be able to tell me where he is when I have some time to post. I would greatly appreciate it, and I apologize for the sudden lack of posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Rain had surprised the blonde and she stumbled forward, dropping her long knife. Esme sprinted away from her attacker and to Alabaster, who quickly grabbed her by her slim wrist and pulled her behind him and pushed her towards Teto. "Watch her!"

Snarling, the woman had stood quickly, glaring at Alabaster before her glare settle to Rain. "You stupid mutt!" She raised her knife and swipped at Rain the same moment Alabaster ran at her. He grabbed her shoulder and spun her away from the wolf, doing his best to keep the wolf away from her blade. The tall man now stood between Rain, and his master's assassin. "Heh."

Esme had stumbled into her friend, and the look on her face wasn't very Esme-like at all. She hand placed her hands on Teto's chest to steady herself, looking over her shoulder at Rain, Alabaster and the blonde woman. She gulped.

[ EDIT: its alright, SK, my exams are in a couple weeks so I know the stess <3 good luck! and We'll do our best, I'm sure. ]

Edited by Apparitional Princess (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted

Trigger was aware of three Furani troops as well as the woman from earlier, as he saw a mere glimpse of them as he turned from looking out towards the field. It wasn't too long ago that he explained the plan to Kaylaa; when they were close enough, Trigger would use his Shiekah skills to be able to appear behind them using a deku nut. When Trigger starts fighting, that's when Kaylaa starts shooting at the grunts, as he hopes that this would work out well. He already had his sword prepared for combat, so he didn't have to worry about the plan failing.

Taking another quick glimpse out a nearby crack in the wall, he saw that they weren't too far from both his and Kaylaa's position. He had his deku nut ready, whispering to Kaylaa to get an arrow ready, which she did without much hesitation. He could hear the footsteps caused by the Furani, meaning that now was the time.

He tossed the deku nut and, in a flash of light, he saw the backs of the Furani turned towards him. He couldn't resist, so he spoke, "Well, I wasn't expecting us to meet again so soon, milady." This caught the woman and the three accomanying swordsmen's attention, looking at Trigger, as if he were a ghost. Trigger could only grin, as he walked forwards, two of the swordsmen standing in front of the woman, swords ready to be drawn. Trigger gave a small chuckle, as he continued forward, as if he didn't have the slightest bit of worry. He felt the power of the Triforce growing within him, as he saw a faded glow from the back of his hand.

"I wouldn't reccomend that if I were you. I'm only interested in fighting her, unless you want the same fate as some of those that I took out in the village." Trigger said, pointing at the woman behind the two with his free hand, who continued to hold their ground. He brought his hand back and placed it on the hilt of the sword, taking a defensive stance. Hopefully, the lower ranked swordsmen were in a position that Kaylaa could get a few clear shots on them, activating the ambush.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.