Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Games Discussion

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Its pretty obvious we all like zelda games, cos we're on this site, but im curious what other games do you like? Post your favourites whether they be console games, PC games or even board or card games.

I dont have that much time for games anymore, but i still enjoy playing them occasionally when i can.

For me, I love Starcraft personally, I've played it for about 8 years now. I also love diablo 2 & warcraft 3 though i hardly play them anymore. I also really enjoy playing my SNES roms on my PC, cos there were some really fun games on that system.

Posted

I like Metal Gear Solid, Devil May Cry, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, specially 4, Metroid, aaaaaand I guess that's it.

Posted

Oh yeah, Devil May Cry was also an fun game, i only ever played #3, though it was pretty fun, and also I forgot to mention the GTA series, all their games are pretty good (and violent :P)

Posted

Katamari Damacy

:D

Posted

Oh man Dustin. I love Katamari Damasi also!

Here's a Parody for Katamari =]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9lOY-U_sJYQ

Hmmm. I like Metroid games, MGS, UT2004, Hmm I played FF 7,8,&9 and I really liked it. Guild Wars, Fable.

I'm sure I have more in mind but I'll just post up what's in my mind.

Posted

Would this be like, topic necromancy? TES, Metal gear solid, GTA series (3 and up) devil may cry, Star wars (Any of the games) Pok

Posted

Metroid, Tenchu, Final Fantasy, Pokemon and ofc some of the mario games ^_^

Posted

The games I like most are Mario, Metroid, Star Fox, and I'm getting into the WarioWare games, too.

Some games on the PS2 are pretty good, like the GTA games...my favorite is San Andreas, because it has the best story yet. :)

Posted

I like a lot of different games, but I just got Final Fantasy V for the Gameboy adv sp and I love it! I'd give a 9.5 out of 10. You should pick it up if you like final fantasy or if you liked final fantasy VII cuz the battles are similar.

Posted

Star Wars republic commando hadn't a very good ending, i mean, it ends with you just about going onto the Kashyyyk battleground and i really thought it should've been longer, but then i suppose with God mode, it's pretty easy.