Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you think Zelda Wii will be toon styled?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Really? Thank you. I told you I know. I don't like it, but I know it.

Posted

I think the fact YLA thinks WW is harder than MM more speaks his inexperience with video games.
But it was just one thing.
Sahaqiel

Posted

MM wasn't that hard. I'll admit the fish was the hardest boss. Then getting all the masks, and the lovers mask's quest was really hard, but nothing compares to the Triforce quest.

Posted

The beginning of Twilight Princess was kind of hard. Particularly when you first get turned into wolf Link and in the second dungeon where falling into the lava costs you two freaking hearts. That was annoying.

Posted

Wow, Yes is losing to No 9 to 33.
This isn't the question of whether or not you hope it's going to be toon styled.
This is the question of whether or not you think it will be toon styled.
Sahaqiel

Posted

QUOTE (zeldafancs @ Apr 20 2009, 01:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And either I'm just amazing, or you're terrible at video games. The boss battles in Twilight Princess were cake. With pink frosting. And a little butterfly embedded in the frosting that had "Easy" printed on the wing. Nintendo intentionally toned the difficulty down so that casual gamers could get into Zelda. I abhor casual gamers.

I agree. I had no problem whatsoever beating the bosses on the 3-heart challenge. In fact, the only thing Im having trouble with is the Cave of Ordeals. >>
I got to the Darknuts and then failed. It sucked.

Posted

I really want a Zelda that had the same epic feel OoT did. I miss the magic meter too. And all the arrows, and the shields, and the tunics, and... awww f&$% it! Just remake OoT with better graphics and make the Iron and Hover Boots a C-Item and I'll be a happy camper for a year or two. :embarrassed:

Posted

I say no more remakes.

Also, TP was indeed easier than WW.

Although, there was only one WW boss I had a problem with. The Forest Temple one with all the vines. Gosh-darned thing closes too fast...

Also, at Zeldafancs' part about moderately hard TP enemies, I disagree about pig-form. I thought he was the easiest out of the four times you fight Ganny. :/

I liked TP for it's epicness, but it was pretty weak-sauce. I still love it (I've beaten it several times... More than any other Zelda. But mainly because it's easy and quick.) I prefer Wind Waker. It was muchmore involving and creative, not to mention long and more stuff to do on the side.

Posted

I dont think it will go toon. something not totaly relistic but something that looks nice. i enjoyed the TP graphics but i felt that some of the objects in the game were too shiney and the colors seemed to bleed into eachother. so they could do another TP graphic stile but everything will need to be less shiney....i would realy like some dark dark dungions ones that make me pee my pants. but then it could go toon alltogether wich does not matter i will buy it anyways. like what everyone else says its not in the graphics but the gameplay.

Posted

I hope it's "toon" styled. They need to make a true sequel to Wind Waker, not the dinky DS games, especially not Spirit Tracks.

Oh, and Twilight Princess was an absolute breeze compared to Wind Waker. The only puzzle I had trouble with in Twilight Princess was the sliding block in the ice mansion, and it wasn't even a very clever puzzle or anything. The boss battles in Twilight Princess were epic, yeah, but they weren't difficult, and I'd never trade Wind Waker's charm for Twilight Princess's atmosphere, if I had to choose one. In terms of scope I'd say Wind Waker was larger, too. Besides, with Twilight Princess being the most recent home console Zelda game, they'll probably opt for a different style than the whole dark and dreary thing, so even if it isn't "toon," it'll be different, I'd say.

Posted

I don't know what you're talking about. Phantom Hourglass rocked hard. Spirit Tracks will be awesome and everyone knows it. They are just jealous because they don't have a sweet conductor's outfit like link does.

I don't think Zelda wii should be cell shaded. Alot of people are still in rage over WW being cell shaded

Posted

"A lot of people"?

Only YLA comes to mind.

Also, WW was the greatest. I loved the cel-shading. (I prefer the realistic graphics, like in TP, but WW still had a wonderful look.)

Posted

:( Even when I'm not involved in anything I still come up in a converstion. It's like school expet for the beatings. :(

Posted

If you don't want such notoriety, don't rant about it so much.

Also, they beat you in school???!?!?!? :'O

Posted

I don't rant that much. :cry:

Also, yes. If the teacher doesn't see it, it's not against the rules because of "no proof." Yeah. Bruises aren't proof. :rolleyes: