Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I apologize, Hyrule.net

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone of the Hyrule.net forums and chat, I sincerely apologize for all the biting, scathing and plain not nice remarks and actions I have committed in the recent past. From this day forward, I pledge to be the nicest person that Hyrule.net has ever known. Because you know, that is just what nice people do. They apologize whenever they have wronged someone. And I am trying to be a nice person here. Since I obviously am not.

In any case, please forgive me, and I hope that you can find it in yourself to grant me your most gracious amnesty and pardon my sins. Sins that are so vile I shudder at the mere thought of them. Hopefully we can put all of that aside and be one happy family. Because that is just what nice people do. And I am trying to be a nice person. Since I obviously am not.

Posted

The sad part is that people are actually going to believe this.

Posted

Don't worry, SirJoshizzle. We are all nice people in our own way and you are a nice person because everybody is nice.

Posted

I've got a bad feeling about this...

Posted

Why would you. His sincerity is anything but false. His words are what make it so obviously truthful and heartfelt. SirJoshizzle has turned a new leaf and you don't seem to understand this a'ight. Now say think you to the nice person lest I slap your face.

Posted

Nah, you're fine. At least to me. Sarcastic or not, I don't think you need to apologize. :/

Posted

If you are being sarcastic, then I really have nothing to say.

If you are being sincere, you're a bigger man than me.

Posted

Well, I for one am very happy that you are going to be nice now. It's nice to see you being upbeat and funny again. :D

Posted

Thank you, everyone. See, this is what nice people do, you know? We forgive each other, and we have each other's backs like this. I bet that if everyone in the world interacted in this same way, we would be so much better off. Because you know, nice people say things like that, and I am trying to be a nice person here. Since according to people like Tappy, Muffin and Dustin, I am not, and I should be deeply ashamed of myself.

Oh wow, that last sentence rhymed. Because nice people do things like that, and they point it out for those not observant enough to notice, because we got each others backs, friends. We just do like that, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Posted

That's nice. I'll forgive you of course.

Posted

Oh but Dustin, nice people have no use for passive-aggression. And I am of course, trying to be a nice person.

Though you probably won't be reading this since you are afraid to talk to me.

[16:47:17] <Dustin> the old Josh was a lot better

[16:47:20] <Dustin> everyone liked you

[16:47:36] <Dustin> I'm afraid to hardly talk to you anymore because I'm afraid you'll snap

[16:49:03] <Dustin> You've turned into an arrogant asshole as well.

[16:49:43] <Dustin> You treat adr like poo and all he tries to do is help.

But you know what? That's okay. Because since I am trying to be a nice person, I will not hold any grudge in any way, shape for form. That is just how we nice people do, you know?

Posted

SirJ, I'm sorry, but this is getting a bit annoying. You've made your point already.

Posted

, I pledge to be the nicest person that Hyrule.net has ever known. Because you know, that is just what nice people do.

And I am trying to be a nice person here.

Hopefully we can put all of that aside and be one happy family.

Because that is just what nice people do.

And I am trying to be a nice person.

See, this is what nice people do, you know?

Because you know, nice people say things like that, and I am trying to be a nice person here.

Because nice people do things like that,

Oh but Dustin, nice people have no use for passive-aggression. And I am of course, trying to be a nice person.

Because since I am trying to be a nice person,

That is just how we nice people do, you know?

:fear:

Make it stop!

Posted

He's been like this in other threads aswell. :/