Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I apologize, Hyrule.net

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

One more outburst like that and I'm taking away your posting privileges.

Haha. Reference to him telling me off about embedding videos?

Of course though, that was when he wasn't nice and lovely like he is now. I forgive him though because, you know, that's what nice people do, right?

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

One more outburst like that and I'm taking away your posting privileges.

That's more like him telling me that during our disscussion, and I don't want another one because I don't really feel like arguing about the "little" things like that.

Posted

That's more like him telling me that during our disscussion, and I don't want another one because I don't really feel like arguing about the "little" things like that.

Yes, because arguing is bad isn't it, Young Link Addict? And arguing isn't what nice people do is it? We forgive each other because, you know, that's just what nice people do.

Posted

Yes, because arguing is bad isn't it, Young Link Addict? And arguing isn't what nice people do is it? We forgive each other because, you know, that's just what nice people do.

Are you kidding, or making fun of me? If you aren't then your right. Aruging isn't nice.

Posted

Are you kidding, or making fun of me? If you aren't then your right. Aruging isn't nice.

I'm pointing this out because I'm trying to be a nice person. I think he's kidding, but that's just my humble opinion. That's what friends do, right? We've got each others' backs, because we're nice people, and that's what nice people do.

Posted (edited)

I'm not making fun of you, I'm emulating SirJoshizzle. It's good that you don't argue. Because, you know, you and I are nice people. And nice people don't argue.

Edit: Sorry for the spelling errors there for a second. I should have proof read my post because, you know, that's what nice people do. (nice people also don't overdo it, but I'll miss that bit out)

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

Rain is a nice person, just like SirJoshizzle. I'm complimenting nice people, because I'm trying to be a nice person. That's what nice people do, right? They compliment each other.

Posted

It's not making fun of you, I'm emulating SirJoshizzle. It's good that you don't arguing. Because, you know, you and I are nice people. And nice people don't argue.

That's true. I don't like to arugue. It's just that cel-shading is a touchy subject, and I can't help but to aruge. At school I never argue. If you have a disagreement you fight. I hate fighting.

Posted

Zeldafancs, don't you think we should stop doing all of this nice stuff? It might be annoying readers and nice people don't annoy people. We should stop because, you know, that's what nice people do.

Posted

I agree, Rain, nice people shouldn't annoy people. Therefore, I will stop because I'm trying to be a nice person, and it's what nice people do. They stop when they're being annoying.

Posted

Exactly, you know? Nice people just roll like that, you know? I bet that if the world had more people like us, we'd be so much better off.

Posted

Aruging isn't nice.

Yeah. Just do what YLA does and accept whatever people tell you.

Posted (edited)

The sad part is that people are actually going to believe this.

No, the sad part is that people still believe it even after this statement.

And Chameleon, lolololol. truth has just been uttered from the lips of a reptile.

Edited by Min (see edit history)

Posted

ignore that "come closer" thing

You are so heterosexual.