Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Batman Quits

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Superman is fearless because nothing can hurt him. Batman is a normal man who turned something negative in his life into tool. (His fear of bats.) He may have gear, but he can still be killed, thus he's a braver man than Superman will ever be. He uses his smarts and skills to save the day, and turns criminal's most useful tool against them. Fear.

He is more than just a hero. He is a symbol.

Plus he looks waaaay cooler than Superman. I mean, come on! Blue and red tights?

Posted

Superman could annihilate Batman. Anyway back on topic. It's still funny.

Posted

Maybe so, but that's not what's important. Obviously you just like to see stuff getting smashed.

Posted

But I do like seeing things getting smashed. The big thing's gonna crush the little thing.

Posted

But that's not very entertaining.

Unless, of course, one was childish and has a low attention span. (You may not want to reply to this. :/)

Anyways, let's not turn this thread into a Batman debate.

Posted

Superman is a god-like

powerhouse with nothing to fear but kryptonite. It wouldn't take a brave man to do the things that Superman does. Batman, however, is not invincible. He's much cooler because of this. He's pretty much ordinary, actually.

In an unrealistic kind of thinking, you might be able to pull off the crap Batman does if you work hard enough. That's one thing that I love about him. He's one of the closest superheroes to being real that I know of. Iron Man would be in front of him if we had the technology AND THE MONEY that he used.

It doesn't matter to me if Superman could crush Batman. They wouldn't end up fighting each other, anyway. It's that when it comes down to it, Batman is a braver, tougher(by tough, I don't mean how many bullets or punches he can take. I mean that he can be easily killed by those things if they're used correctly, and he fights on anyway, no matter how much he is beaten. He can also actually FEEL the pain, so he'd have to be tough to take it.), meaner, darker, more realistic hero. I enjoy that kind of thing more than a god-like powerhouse.

But I do like seeing things getting smashed. The big thing's gonna crush the little thing.

It's hilarious how it's the other way around sometimes...

Posted

HF agrees with me. See, YLA, is not all about super powers.... A hero is a hero becomes he's courageous and does the right thing dispite even the most fierce opposition.

But you can like what you like. Go ahead and watch guys in tights punch meteors. You don't know what you're missing. ;'D

Posted

HF agrees with me. See, YLA, is not all about super powers.... A hero is a hero becomes he's courageous and does the right thing dispite even the most fierce opposition.

But you can like what you like. Go ahead and watch guys in tights punch meteors. You don't know what you're missing. ;'D

I've actually never watched Batman, or Superman. I'm just saying I like Superman better.

Though there was a debate about this at school. Batman won. I was the only person on Superman's side. You don't know how hard it is to be the only person who likes something, and everyone else hating it. Then you have to defend why he's better, and the only thing I had was "He's invincible, and Batman could be killed with a gun." I lost of course.