Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link's love interest

25 posts in this topic

Posted

the thing is, nintendo never admits who he is with; they leave the interpretation up to the player and they can decide who they like the most.

also, your forgetting ruto

I really don't think that's possible, as Link has a "WTF?!" face when she mentions him being her fiance. xD I love that part.

Posted

I'd still put it on the list of possibilities, as she's interested in him. If she was persistant enough, it could happen.

By the same coin, we should put Tingle on the list too, eh?

Posted

igoing with the last thing i said about the kissing thing, Madam Meow-Meow kisses Link in Link's Awakening becuase he returned her pet chain chomp, should she be on the list to?

Posted

Uh, Janerapha, I think you posted in the wrong topic. (maybe even the wrong board??)

Posted

What? Just because Link knew her at the begining of TP doesn't mean they love eachother. I'm pretty sure they're just friends.

You're right. I'm not sure where, but it said the Link and Ilia where childhood friends. Friends not lovers! :bonk:

Posted

Link was hella tryin' to holla at Zelda in the Ocarina of Time manga. It's not canon, but it's recognized by Nintendo as official Zelda merchandise. That's all I need.

Posted

Link and Cremina are totally gettin' it on in MM.

Posted

not Saria, Ruto, Medli, or Midna-- they are likely not compatible species.

Saria, no- since she is and always will be a child. Medli, I don't think so either. I believe she was also a child when she awoke as a sage.

But Ruto and Midna would still be possibilities. While they aren't human, they are humanoid species, so it's likely that they would be able to interbreed. Like on Star Trek, you have half-Vulcans, half-Klingons, and half-Romulans, because although they are different species from different planets, they have similar, if not identical, reproductive systems.

Posted

It's a tricky one. And since there are diffrent Links in the games, there are diffrent girls for the Links.

Link is Zelda's in OoT

Midna's in TP

Zelda's in MC

Tetra/Zelda's in WW/PH

So diffrent games, diffrent Links, diffrent girls.

Posted

Why are you assuming Link is heterosexual?

You bigoted jerks.