Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Objects

12 posts in this topic

Posted

In 1961 an incident occured at the Sunrise Motel in Gallup New Mexico, the 10th room was erased from this dimension. And every object inside (100 to be exact) was fluxed with supernatural abilities, some benign some terrifying. Two groups wage a secret war in search of the objects. The Order, a Religious Cult believes that when all the objects are collected they will be able to talk to god. The Collectors meanwhile collect them in hopes that whatever event fractured reality will be reversed.

Name:

Team Affiliation:(Order, Collectors, or Freelance)

Object: (List can be found on my Zelda page)

History:

Name: Able Summers

Team Affiliation: Freelance

Object: Pair of Shoes (super speed)

History: The son of Collectors, Able discovered the shoes in his parents storage locker. He discovered that they gave him super speed. He was asked by the collectors to join their ranks but refused.

I'll wait for more to join before starting.

Posted (edited)

Name:Elisa Edwards

Team Affiliation:Collectors

Object:the letter opener

History:Elisa went to the motel several years after the event to get inspiration for a novel. It was here where she found, the letter opener as well as a collector. He told her the full story and then begged her to join their side. She agreed, and not just because she had fallen l

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

Oooh the letter opener. Good choice, it magnetises any metal touched.

Posted

how do i find your zelda page :embarrassed:

Posted

how do i find your zelda page :embarrassed:

Click on "Zeldafan" thing under my profile picture this list is in my blog.

Posted (edited)

Name:vice

Team Affiliation:freelance

Object: The Deck of Cards

History:just a normal kid who found the deck of cards while on a field trip with his class, he picked them up and discovered they gave him powers

Edited by real link (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Name:vice

Team Affiliation:freelance

Object: The Deck of Cards

History:just a normal kid who found the deck of cards while on a field trip with his class, he picked them up and discovered they gave him powers

They don't give powers, they exhibit supernatural properties. The deck of cards cause intense crippling fear in people when placed on their foreheads.

Some objects only work in concert with others, while others have lame almost worthless abilities. The watch hardboils eggs placed on the watchface. The glass eye heals any injury, while the scissors cancel out gravity of anything you point at. The best object is the room key. It actsas a skeleton key opening any four pin tumbler lock. But when the door is opened, you find room 10 just as it was in 1961, when exiting think of any door anyway in the world and you'll be teleported there.

To get a better understanding of the world of "Objects". You should watch the SciFi Channel Miniseries "The Lost Room" now on DVD.

Edited by The Doctor (see edit history)

Posted

is it ok if i change my object then :embarrassed: (sorry)

Posted

They don't give powers, they exhibit supernatural properties. The deck of cards cause intense crippling fear in people when placed on their foreheads.

Some objects only work in concert with others, while others have lame almost worthless abilities. The watch hardboils eggs placed on the watchface. The glass eye heals any injury, while the scissors cancel out gravity of anything you point at. The best object is the room key. It actsas a skeleton key opening any four pin tumbler lock. But when the door is opened, you find room 10 just as it was in 1961, when exiting think of any door anyway in the world and you'll be teleported there.

To get a better understanding of the world of "Objects". You should watch the SciFi Channel Miniseries "The Lost Room" now on DVD.

Abel tied the laces on his "Falkner/Clutch leather Dress Shoes" as wiped a small smudge off with his handkerchief. "Those shoes are a little to "dressy" for work guy." Connor, another Mall Cop said. "No way man, these shoes are magic!" Abel said. "Oh yeah, how?" Connor asked skeptically. "Well The right shoe takes things apart, you place em on a tv and blammo, the tv becomes parts." Connor chuckled "And the Left one?" "Does the opposite, puts it back together." Able said smiling. "You're crazy man, well I gotta go make my rounds." Connor said. Able watched him walk away. "But when used together, they grant superspeed!" he said smiling.

The day was pretty much uneventful, that changed near closing time. "see ya later guys!" Able said. "come to McGintys with us man, the girl from the GAP is practically begging for it!" Connor goaded. "no thanks, gotta study!" Able said. "oi yeah the Police Academy entrance exam again." Able playfully waved Connor off. "Go on, get Crunk without me!" Abel walked over tohis car and stopped when he saw a group of boys bothering another kid. "Where ya going FAGGOT?" one kid said. "The names Vice, chump!" Vice said. "What did you call me dick muncher?" The older boy Troy asked. "I called you Chump, what are you deaf and stupid?" "Kick his ass Troy!" another boy shouted. "Last chance, leave me alone or else!" Vice pulled a Deck of Cards from his pocket abd slammed the to Troy's forehead. He instantly fell to the ground screaming in the fetal position. Seeing Troy on the ground, his flunkies took off. "yeah that's what I thought!" Vice said into the night. "hey kid hold up!" Able shouted. Vice looked at him and took off running. "Catch me if you can chump!" Vice said looking back at the empty alley where Able was a moment earlier. Vice turned back just in time to see Able standing in front of him. "Let me see that?" he asked grabbing the deck.

Among his parents belonging he found The Ledger, a collection of all known objects including the Cards. "Where dis you get the cards?" Able asked. "It's not like I stole it, I found em!" Vice said. "These are not just ordinary cards kid, it's an object." "No duh moron!" Vice said. "Well yeah but it an OBJECT, one of 100 objects that exhibit supernatural abilities." Able said. "Like what?" Vice asked. "These shoes for instance..." To Vice's amazement Able vanished. "Grant superspeed for short instances" Able said tapping him on the sholder. "What else can they do?" Vice asked.

***I'm treating Vice as a street smart Homeless kid whom Able takes under his wing, feel free to change it***

is it ok if i change my object then :embarrassed: (sorry)

I already wrote about it, and gave Vice the makings of a cool backstory. Instead of finding them on a fieldtrip he stimbled upon them at a fleamarket.

Posted

he doesn't say chump all the time and he isn't homeless but other than that its ok

Posted

he doesn't say chump all the time and he isn't homeless but other than that its ok

Can he still be a tough as nails and head strong

Posted

yep :D