Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What item from Twilight Princess do you want to reappear in the future?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

I definetly want the Double Clawshots back again, even if I cant play the game! (I have no Wii or DS/DSI due to money problems...and Im not poor, my parents just cant afford it)

And Arcane, Link would be like a SpiderLink, just keep flinging them Double Hookshots around like Spidey does and he'd be just like him. (and would Zelda be Mary Jane...? :kiss: :unsure:)

Yet, the Dominion Rod was sweet, able to control statues. (especially in the Armaghoma battle, squish him with statues fists. I have the GC version.) Id like to control statues more often, Hyrule Field, for example, a BIG example...

Spinner was good for getting around walls with...

Ball and Chain was the most powerful weapon in the game...

If you were low on health and you were by a river, the Fishing Rod would be a good choice...

WHY DO YOU MAKE ME CHOOSE?!?!?!?!?!

Still, if I had to, I'd still be Double Hookshots. :n_n: :navi: :wii: :moderated: :bowwow: :alone: :pwned: :crazy: :killer: :rockstars: :touche: :starwars: :jawdrop:

QUOTE (mookle12 @ May 7 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I vote dominion rod, just think of what you could do with it in the sequel? You might be able to control more than just statues!

You have a good point.

Posted

i definitely want to see Double hookshots and the spinner again, i liked how you had to jump everywhere in the sand temple.

Posted

i can't remember which one i voted :P but i'm pretty sure it was the Ball and Chain, that thing was fun! Be great to see a big destructiove weaon like that again

Posted

I Li3k 73h spinn3r. XD
Its.... Fun! =D

Posted

If they bring back dual hookshots/clawshots, they need to make it do something more badass than zipping from wall to wall. It needs to be used in combat for more than pulling things off enemies or latching on to the weak spot of a boss. It'd be cool to see something like swinging an enemy around, or to latch to the ceiling and use the other hookshot to throw something big into a harder enemy/boss's face. Now THAT would be major ownage.