Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What item from Twilight Princess do you want to reappear in the future?

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Of all the items that were first introduced in Twilight Princess, which would you like to see a part of Link's regular arsenal more?

Posted

The Dominion Rod. It didnt really have much use in TP other than the temple of time. But other than that it was useless. I would love to see it in another game with more use

Posted

I liked the dominion rod, but I'm not sure I'd want it to appear again. It applies too specifically to TP, and I want Zelda Wii to be as independant as possible. (While still retaining the Zelda "feel" and mechanics, of course.) If it resurfaced, it would have an obvious connection. I don't particularly like the idea of a separate item with the same effect. I'd would feel old.

The others I wouldn't mind as much, but I'd prefer to keep them out. None of the items that come to mind I'd particularly want to reappear, except the clich

Posted

I liked how you could combine weapons. I'd like to see mire of that.

Posted

The spinner was a lot of fun, i wish they let you use it more often... definitely want a come back

Posted

Multiple hookshots. I really enjoyed it, and it was really useful.

Posted

combos Bombs and arrows

Posted

Multiple hook shots.

But I liked to ball and chain for sure too! :)

Posted

I think the ball and chain was pretty cool, but I would love to see the double hookshoot come back. That was really neat (and useful).

Posted

Hookshot. Its not new, it's not different, but it is essential and can make getting around a lot easier and also allows for some cool puzzles.
I thought that ball & chain was not very convenient to use, it was alright for the game, but I wouldn't mind not seeing it again.

Posted

Definitaly the Multiple Hookshots. Having one was cool enough, but being able to use two to just fling back and forth was fun as heck. I'd like for them to put something like that into the next Zelda Wii, even if it isn't two Hookshots, something like it would be cool.

Posted

SPIDERLINK! :'D

Posted

In my post I was going to say that I feel like Spiderman, but then people would probaly thought that was stupid, but it's true. He is SpiderLink.

Posted

Hookshots. Definitely.

But the diminion rod gave you power over statues, right? Surely it's in Spirit Tracks for Phantoms? Or it could be something similar.

Posted

Probably just something similar. I imagine that dominion rod would be beneath the sea or among the clouds then. (Assuming ST is post-flood like WW and PH...)