Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nintendo aims for "wider audience" with Spirit Tracks

54 posts in this topic

Posted

=O
Nevertheless...
If you want to have this discussion about your opinions and views of these things, I still suggest PMing each other...

Posted

Haha. Odin made me laugh. Where've you been?

Posted

Ive been gone and living life my friend

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='220253' date='May 10 2009, 04:51 AM']So much for hope in humanity.
Odin, get off your 'roid rage.
I have the urge to warn you for being a jerkbag.
Sahaqiel[/quote]
gogogo

Posted

Ick just what we DON'T need. All my expectations just went downhill, like my outtake on the Clock Tower movie.

Seriously, I haven't played a great Zelda since Wind Waker. TP was ok, but it didn't give me any majestic feel that OoT, WW, or even the Game Boy ones did. Minish Cap is going to be better than this now.

But yeah, Twilight Princess was actually going to have an open world, with mulitple quests you could do, and the ENTIRE city of Hyrule was supposed to be interactive. Also there was going to be alot more you could do with Epona, instead of ''temporary ride until you get the Twilight Portals.''

I've been playing Zelda since I was little, and now they're showing very little innovation if they want to appease to the younger kiddies. Seriously, Master Quest had more innovation than this. Now I'm going to wait on this one.

Still, though, besides the one video, we haven't seen much of the game, like I said before. Maybe, MAYBE they'll implement a difficulty system with this game for either the more experienced Zelda fans or the 6-year-olds who are like ''Wha's Zelda?''

Seriously, Nintendo, throw us fans a bone here....

Posted

Even though I'm disappointed about the 'wide audience appeal' thing, I'm still excited for Spirit Tracks... Phantom Hourglass was too easy (though I have a feeling Spirit Tracks will be even more so) but I still loved it to death. One stupid decision in a game does not necessarily ruin the entire game (like with what was said about Twilight Princess: It tried too hard to be hardcore, which detracted from the overall experience, but it was still flippin' amazing). So yeah, I'm gonna continue looking forward to it, and if it ends up being like a "My First Train" game like all that shitty babysitting stuff they have on DS, then you can all laugh at me.

Posted

That could mean anything. I love the "Judge a book by it's cover" epidemic this site is famous for.

Posted

[quote name='The Doctor' post='220804' date='May 11 2009, 07:49 PM']That could mean anything. I love the "Judge a book by it's cover" epidemic this site is famous for.[/quote]

It adds Drama and Excitement.

Posted

No, it makes you look like an idiot.

Although, I do agree with you, Doctor.