Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Demon Yard

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey, Issa here. I just wanted to give you a brief explanation of "Demon Yard". Okay, I'll begin...

Explanation: Demon Yard is about a young girl, maybe in her teen years, actually, not a girl... a Demon. She may look just like a normal girl, but she truly is a Demon within. Okay, so there's this guy called Dark 'n Rahl, who wants to take over all of the Midlands. The young girl, Annar, plans on defeating him, no matter what it takes. Her past remains a mystery, though sometimes its better the way it is. Annar will travel the Midlands, fight terrible beasts, destroy an entire army, and meets someone who might give you a hint to her past. Who knows? Maybe she will even prevent her demon-self to take over her entire soul.....

Okay, so there you go, not the best explanation in the world, but the best I can do. I guess I can begin the story now....

I curled up, almost just like a cat. I shivered, the freezing temperature chilling my spine. I watched the dripping water drip down by each minute. The sound echoed through my head. Drip, drip, drip. I laid my head down, but only to bang it on a rock. I stole a glance, out of my cave, down at the large village beneath me.

Edited by Issa Kazuma (see edit history)