Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the legend of zelda another legend

20 posts in this topic

Posted

just like adn did im gonna make a topic where you can post your own characters and then they can come in the story you will have to make a char profile first please include:

name:

race:

description:

side:

legend:

this is mine:

name: Rami

race: hylian

description: has a tunic in white (tunic is just like links) has brown boots and wears a cap in white (cap is the same as links)

side: good

legend: abandoned by his unknown mother as a baby he was found then shrunk and then raised by the minish in minish woods who later named him Rami. after being inspected closely by the minish council he was given to a minish couple who took him in as their own. now 10 years later his minish parents have been captured by minish-hunting hylians,desporate Rami sets off on a journey to find and rescue his parents even if this means death.

so i'l wait for some of you to send in your characters at least 2 will do and then we can begin.

PS: just because 2 of you submitid their characters doesent mean the rest of you cant you always still have a chance. :D

Posted

What's the story?

I need a story so that I can make my character.

Posted

each character has his or her own story so make up your own one what im saying is each person tells about what their character is doing its like in adn's topic i know you were in it rain.

Posted

Oh right, you'd think this kind of RP would do well with the amount of freedom, but with experience, you'll know that an RP will fail without a common goal set for the RPers.

I wont be participating, but I figured I should give you some advice before I left.

Posted (edited)

ohhhhhhh.... i get it right thanks a lot for the advice rain. heres the story:

Link is DEAD and the empire of hyrule is crumbling to its grounds princess zelda is locked in oblivion with no way out and gannondorf is back with his new type of minion named RAGNARKS are taking over all the worlds and even all the paralel dimensions gannondorf has gone insane and the whole of existance is in mortal peril now who will stop gannondorf and the ragnarks???!!!.

the only way to stop them is to kill gannondorf but no-one in history exept link has ever done that.!!

Edited by LINKVAATI (see edit history)

Posted

Adn's had a common goal. Defeat Dark Link. Yours does not have a goal for us to reach, so this RP is going to fail.

Posted (edited)

not anymore its not i edited the post above you look!! :laughy::laughy:

so do as said in the first post and lets start

Posted (edited)

name:Kora

race:hylian/werewolf,if thats ok with you

description:pretty much link with pants and a ice sword

side:good,dont you know the good guys always get the girls?

legend:Kora sighed as he walked back home from school muttering feeling sorry himself, "I hate my life,I wake up every morning-go school to get punched- and have rocks thrown at me and hat-AHHHHH" He cried aloud as he fell down a huge hill and after a few moments to gather him self he muttered in angered huff.

"Great, right in the wolf infested forest" Kora groaned in a bored manner "Well, might as well try to get back up." After 10 minutes of trying to climb up the steep hill he fell from he grew tired from trying to get back up, failing to even try again soon after Kora sighed. "Well there has got to be a trail that leads back home." He pondered for abit about the finding of the trail, but soon got tired of thinking and just compramized as Kora walked, and walked till he found some berry's in the bush on the trail he walked. He stood there for a moment infront of the bush to think and contemplate for a moment.

"Lets hope this an't Poisonous." He sighed abit in anxiousness, but overall felt he'd be ok. Kora threw some berry's up and caught it with his mouth and his mouth suddenly puckered slightly as he spoke in a small muffled gurgle of his cheeks of where the berries were chewed. "Hm-sour," He said dizzily as he started to become tired and drowsy, he yawned. "I-I-I think ill take a nice nap." Kora fell onto the ground on a bed of leaves, and fell into a deep sleep. "Oh -hi puppies!......"......Kora woke up. It must've been next morning, because he was just then dreaming of cute fuzzy puppies when he heard a unknown voice tell him to awake.

"Wake up-Wake up." The being said, Kora muttered back in groggish sleep, "Just ten more minutes mom...", he yawned and covered his head with his hands, but as soon he was about to drift again to slumber the Being then shouted,

"....WAKE UP!" The being scratched him ruffly on the arm, as Kora sat up in alarm. "OW!" Kora sat up, before speaking again. "WHAT THE KARZAHNI WAS THAT FOR!?", He exclaimed in a clueless manner. The wolf smiled and spoke in grin that came from his wide jaws in a friendly manner.

"Good to see you're awake.", He said.

Kora could not believe his ears...nor his eyes..he stuttered slightly as he spoke. "H-h-h-how can you talk?"

The wolf looked at him in a friendly frown as if he'd know better, but thought nothing of it. "We always could, just people have forgotten to listen," He paused to hear Kora's reply, as he saw that Kora was already about to ask another Question.

"But how can I hear you?" Kora mumbled abit in curiosity.

The Wolf grinned in a pleased manner that he asked. "Simple. You’re now a werewolf." yea its big :embarrassed:

Edited by kora (see edit history)

Posted

your exepted kora now only one more and we can begin

Posted

ill go ask sweetpea to join

Posted (edited)

ok thanks kora

so um remember make up your own name dont pick names like Link Zelda or Gannon oh and remember dont pick a name like this: CACAPIKIPOO or KIWIKAKA thanks.

Posted

name: chad

race: hylian

description: messy hair, pale skin, tight old boots, whight tunic with a hood that covers up his eyes mysterous personalty

legend:evry yeat of his life got more and more tragic. age 1 fell down sairs, age 4 pet dog stolen and only head found, two best freinds trampled by the royal army age 12 parents pushed onto a track there gorons were racing 15 try's to stay away from people not to make them die but some how they do

Posted

Well I'll give this a shot.

Name: Etem

Nickname: Silent

Race: Appears to be Hylian

Description: 5'8" Long Brown hair, Blue eyes, Wears long black leather jacket, black leather armor, and wears a bandanna with the eye of truth on it.

side: Drifter (Changing beliefs cause him to switch often)

Legend: Captain of the guard of his home town, failed at saving a girl, and ever since, he hasn't said a word. He has the qualities of a hero, but he has no story to be the hero of... for now.

Posted

ALL RIGHT LETS DO THIS!

ill start:

Rami was heading out of minish woods and found a portal to turn him big so he went near it but nothing happened...so he tried to get past the giant puddle blocking his way but he could not get past now what.

Posted

a giant foot splashed the water every were making it small enoughe to sloly walk through and the person just walked away

(kk this is my first RP that i played so dont get mad ar me if im bad)

a giant foot splashed the water every were making it small enoughe to sloly walk through and the person just walked away

(kk this is my first RP that i played so dont get mad ar me if im bad)