Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 times you were embarrased to be a gamer

5 posts in this topic

Posted

article here.

Id paste the article here myself but the pictures just about make the article.

Posted (edited)

Can't you put in the pictures too?

Also, that was a good article. Nice find.

I don't think I could say anything though as I'm not really a huge gamer. Maybe the way Alisia sounds when she gets shot in Valkyria Chronicles sounds like orgasming, but w/e.

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

Personally never having played M-rated games, I am safe from some of these.

Posted

That was great, except the few that really happened to me. Everytime I buy the new Pokemon game I feel like a TOTAL tool. I got reamed by my 13 year old nephew playing SSB. I left my Ordon Sword (not Master Sword) out while "entertaining" a member of the female persuasion, but played it off as belonging to my Scottish ancestors. And yes I too have been known to reveal in the geekspeak from time to time, completely going over folks heads in the process. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the author was spying on me!

Posted

I left my Ordon Sword (not Master Sword) out while "entertaining" a member of the female persuasion, but played it off as belonging to my Scottish ancestors.

hahahaha that is some quick thinking ;)

I fortunately haven't had anything too bad in that category except some posters which I played off as 'things I just havnt taken down since being a kid'. I am however guilty of trading in my Snes system + games for some cash for (some not so great) N64 games, but at the same time, I learnt from that mistake then and have since refused to get rid of any of my N64 stuff.

Apart from that, there has been several times where I've had perfect timing for some really good calls related to gaming, only to find out that not one person in the present company was a gamer like me and therefore no one understood, leaving me looking like a lunatic. But who hasnt that happened to?