Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What would you like to see in the next LoZ for wii?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

this is a topic where you can post what you would like to see (put in) in the next zelda game for wii.

ild like to interact with everything. this includes people! ever wanted to hit some1 in LoZ? well id like it so you can, but to add.

ild like guards that acualy do sumthing... drop a bomb in hyrule... you get sent to the dungens, and you can either wait to get out...or pay rupees...same thing if you hit some1 with a sword...

and ild like it so you can everywhere possible... like in hyrule town in TP... those ppl in the south exit blocked your way through the 1st time you went there... link can easily go past them...

and we already know that nintendo is capable of doing stuff like that, dont we...

Edit: ild like to add, interacting with everything also includes trees(enviornmental things like plants, trees, etc), place a bomb next to it...the tree does nothing in TP, but in the next one, ild like it to blow up, place a bomb next an ememy... make it so it blasts away... like get blown back (you know what i mean)

PS: may add more over time...

Posted

Semi-destructible environments, if it doesn't matter that you destroy it, go ahead. But not completely destructible. It would be bad to be able to go through to places that would ruin the game.

Shrapnel. Blow something up and shards fly out. If they hit you or an enemy, damage is inflicted. May have to wait for the Wii's sequel though for the processing power capable of handling that.

I also agree with mikel's ideas.

Posted

Hmmm....

1) Lots and lots of combat items. :D In Majora's Mask, look at the item screen, and you'll see that almost every item has an amount of things you can use or they use magic. I want more things you can hit enemies with! Which brings me to number two...

2) PETRIFIED BEAVERS!! :lol: I swear, am I the only person in the world who has a strange empty feeling unless whatever I'm doing has to do in some way with petrified beavers?? I probably am. :mellow: Petrified beavers are the perfect weapon, I mean, they're awesome!! :lol:

3) Items that you continuously use throughout the game. You use the Lens of Truth in a few dungeons, and that's it. The Command Melody is only good for a part of a dungeon. The Majora's Mask Pictobox is used to get a Piece of Heart, and nothing else.

(I will continue, Gotta go now.)

Posted

Over flowed with Side quests, the ability to rela kinduv a little bit like WW.

Posted

Uhm... Allowed to use the horse in town? :embarrassed: I know there's a glitch for it in MM,but I'm using the Collector's Edition... And since the editors suck and took it out, I'm kind of town-horseless here.

Posted

Uhm... Allowed to use the horse in town? :embarrassed: I know there's a glitch for it in MM,but I'm using the Collector's Edition... And since the editors suck and took it out, I'm kind of town-horseless here.

DARN IT! I HAVE THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION, TOO, AND I CAN'T PLAY IT UNTIL CHRSTMAS, BUT THAT WOULD'VE BEEN AN AWESOME GLITCH!

Umm....Do any other original glitches work on the collector's edition? Plz reply to this.

But anyway, I would like to see a thing like hitting Orca, but with updated Chraphics. and, OH! I KNOW! A GLADIATOR ARENA! Don't Worry, you wouldn't be shoved into it, but you'd get prizes for every enemy you defeat, and the prizes would vary every time! You could get valuable Items for Defeating the Arena Boss, and it could be Wi-Fi Enabled! That would be awesome!!!!!! :P

But yea, good ideas here. :D

Posted

I would like tons of sidequests and weapons you actually use outside the dungeons.

Oh...and I would also want to see Link die at the end. ;)

Posted

More towns. More characters. A storyline that is not set in Hyrule and doesn't concern the classic Zelda staples such as triforces and masterswords. Predictability sucks.

Posted

Here is my idea for an awesome ending if they ever decide to stop making zelda games. . .

"Epic battle between Ganondorf and Link. Ganon defeats Link and Zelda. They lay on the ground near dead, and the triforce appears before Ganondorf. Ganondorf slowly moves toward it with an evil smirk.

He is about to touch it, but first he looks behind him at Link and Zelda. His smirk vanishes. He notices Link's wounds and Zelda's. He looks at all of his scars. Finally, he closes his eyes and looks down.

He slowly reaches over and touches the Triforce and makes his wish. . .

He does NOT wish to rule Hyrule, instead, he wishes he had never discovered the triforce or its power. He wishes to have his childhood back, to be king of the gerudos once again, and to of never left for his quest to conquer Hyrule.

The screen turns white. . .

As the credits roll, it shows a short scene of every Zelda game if Ganondorf had never been involved. It shows Link from TWW playing with Aryll. It shows OoT Link with his mom and dad in Hyrule Market. It shows Link from TP in Ordan with the children. Etc. Etc.

Then it says. . .

The Legend of Zelda.

The End" :D

Also, in the next Wii title, I'd like to see the Link from TP get stuck in Termina like the one in OoT.

Posted

some have already been mentioned..

less side quests, harder and/or longer side quests

no near-useless items. make every item valuable.

longer game in general (its an awesome game.. make it last for as long as possible!)

more towns, larger game map

more cool enemies, with some classic ones returning.

being able to fight bosses again and again after completing the game?

Posted

I would like to see some challenging enemies, but not frustrating (I'm looking at you, Bongo-Bongo!) and definetly a larger world map.

And at least 3 trading sequences. Long trading sequences, please. ;)

Posted

Lots of stuff you could do to play around after you beat the game- I don't find many reasons to play the games I've already beaten, sadly. :unsure: Sure, there's Ocarina fishing, but that can only entertain you for so long. I went on The Wind Waker to fill up the whole sea chart but, because I'm done with that, there's not much to do. I find a little more of a reason to play Four Swords Adventures again, because you can replay the levels, but after you do all of the entertaining ones, there's nothing to do there. So, yeah, I want TONS of side quests. I'm not talking twenty, I'm talking two hundred. Yes, that many (Something like the Bombers' Notebook should come in handy there). And lots of enemies in Hyrule Field (Again, I'm not talking twenty). Maybe an option to increase the number of enemies in the field after you've beaten the game. Harder enemies. Fighting Darknuts becomes way too easy, even while wearing Iron Boots and only using the Skull Hammer. And, once beaten, Ganondorf turns out to be a cinch. Not to mention that you have to sit through all of the cutscenes and credits; it eventually just isn't worth the wasted time. Online play. The ultimate entertainer after the game is beaten, and it's challenging. Maybe sword duels or various competitions. When you know you're playing against people who play the game as much as you do, it just makes you realize how terrible you really are. Which is all the more reason to keep playing.

That's all for now, I'll get back to it.

Posted

Well I'm already halfway through the game, but there are some things that I wished I would have seen!

1. If the game was longer (I know its not an idea, but the game is really short, I'm at 31 hours exactly and I'm on the 6ht temple outta 10 temples!)

2. If they put in Kokiri forest (that would be the best!)

3. More actions from Link in cinematics (like before a boss battle) Why? Becuase every time I walk in to fight a boss, he does the same friggin movement! He looks left, then right, then it stops. Like, why can't he do somethin else other then that?!

Hmm..otherwise the game is awesome!

Posted

Well I'm already halfway through the game

Uh, the next LoZ for Wii. :embarrassed: Not Twilight Princess.