The Guardian Saga: Twilight Falls

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Dam I wish I could write like you!!

Posted

And I wish I could write like Pumpkin. But you're a pretty awesome writer, especially for your age, Zelda. Just keep it up and learn more, and you'll surely get better soon enough.

Posted

Yeah... I guess. Oh, and please keep writing this, it's soooooo cool!!

Posted

((This chappy was very tricky to write... I had to go back, change things, give more detail... and I'm hoping that there's nothing I missed on here. and I couldn't get Rusl's conversation with Uli near the end to just flow right X-x))

Chapter 21: Bloodstained Past

Danielle trudged up the steep cave path, growing used to the cold slowly, but it still just wasn’t enough for the youth. She went out to join Ashei on the snow-covered ledge, arms wrapped tightly around her, bandages covering the few injuries she had received in her scuffle with Cale. By now the blizzard had died away entirely, the sun shining down on the mountain trail. “Huh… It feels like… some evil power was wiped away from here for good,

Posted

Ok... but it's like 11:42pm here right now, so I gotta get off. Got Tennis tomorrow morning at 8:00am(Starting time).

Posted

Ah, okay. I get to drive down home and clean the house for Mom today -_- Which I am NOT looking forward to... but I have pretty much the whole weekend free besides doing some online quizzes and trying to plan for a how-to speech involving making stuff in Photoshop CS4.

Posted

That last chapter was pretty neat. :3 You write so much faster than I can! T_T

Posted

Well, I guess it's because I first write it down on paper for a rough draft, then type it up from paper. That's what lets me go so much faster. But writing it on paper goes nowhere near as fast, I have to say...

Posted

Nice Chapter. smile.gif Cale killing Ashei's father. Very thoughtful. (I read this a little while ago, but... meh, I posted now.)

You gonna write another chappy soon? Looking forward to reading it. smile.gif

Posted

((Actually, it was Ashei's mother, not her father. *goes to check if she has another chapter written up* I've been busy lately, and it doesn't help that I've got an exam today... Ah, well, guess I do have another chapter. I had trouble with the fight scene on this one, so sorry if it seems a little meh. Also... I think it ended up kinda short oO))

Chapter 22: Lightning Tempest

Thunder rumbled deeply, snapping Danielle out of her peaceful rest with a jolt. Bolting upright in the chair, she looked back and forth quickly while still fighting off the drowsiness, blanket wrapped around her still. The sky was dark outside with the exception of the occasional flash of lightning. “A storm…

Posted

Errrr... yeah, I ment mother. I'm realy tired. Don't usually have tennis 5 times a week.

Stuff Exams!! I hate them! And no, the chapter wasn't bad. It was good... better them some of my best chapters anyway.

Posted

Wow, sounds rough.

I dunno, some things just seem kinda eh to me.

Not sure when next chapter is coming... I haven't even started to type it up yet.

Posted

This is kinda off topic, but... is it normal to still be awake at 3:00am in the morning?

Posted

...Not at all. >> At least to me. But I am a college student who's to bed by 11:30 mostly, so yeah...

Posted

((Took me a while to get this one typed up, mostly because I was lazy, partly because I wasn't sure how I liked the dialogue that went on in here or whether or not Shad should know the knowledge that he did... and getting Cale to act just right was hard. X-x))

Chapter 23: Scholar of the Sky

Shad quietly murmured to himself, idly flipping through the pages of his book. “I have read this near a hundred times, yet there is no single reference to what word breaks the seal…