Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is Ganondorf in Twilight Princess???

91 posts in this topic

Posted

you also need to wonder what this twilight princess is. It's been confirmed that it IS technically zelda but it also counts for something else as well. Like the minish cap could account for Ezlo or the hat that gives vaati his power in that game...

Posted

That could very well be, it would be really interesting

thank you :D

you also need to wonder what this twilight princess is. It's been confirmed that it IS technically zelda but it also counts for something else as well. Like the minish cap could account for Ezlo or the hat that gives vaati his power in that game...

what do you mean by that :mellow:

post-595-1150050511.gif

post-595-1150050526.gif

Posted

I was just wondering what esle the twilight pricness could mean (other than zelda)

Also, i've just seen that video again, that's not vaati's symbol im pretty sure its the sheikah symbol, i saw it enough it ocarina of time to recognise it again...

Posted

Im sorry, Vaati is NOT in Twilight Princess, it juts wouldnt fit.

Im sorry, Vaati is NOT in Twilight Princess, it juts wouldnt fit.

Posted

i can i just ask the question, why?

i need to check out four swords, which vaati's also in, but from minish cap i got the impression that he might actually fit quite well into twilight princess...

maybe that's me just getting the idea from other people...

Posted

I think Vaati is much stronger and smarter than Ganon....when it comes to the game itself.

But thinking how Ganondorf has more reputation than Vaati...then I think it's pretty ovious they should put hime in any game not involving the Four Sword

Posted

Ganondorf will be in it, i can pretty much guarantee it, but as to whether any other bas guys are in it is another thing.

I almost got the impression that there was almost a three way battle going on. In the E3 2005 demo, the moblins seem to be afraid of the twilight realm portal, so chances are they're not connected with it...

Posted

There could very well be a three-way battle,that would be possible.

Posted

I think Vaati is much stronger and smarter than Ganon....when it comes to the game itself.

But thinking how Ganondorf has more reputation than Vaati...then I think it's pretty ovious they should put hime in any game not involving the Four Sword

ya viata is smarter he dose not say as much of his plan like ganondworf dose and if there is no viata what other baddy's are in zelda games i do not have many there might be eather a partnership that would be a cool twist and/or 3-4 way battle <_< but it will probobly not stray far from the curent 1vs link thing

post-595-1150227604.gif

post-595-1150227616.gif

post-595-1150227636.jpg

Posted

I think he is in the game but it can be somthing different. You can't tell till its out :huh:

Hum.....I think Ganondorf is much more complex and eviler then Vaati.

Posted

Isnt vaati banished or dead or destoyed? and i just think it would be awkward to have vaati in the game 9he wouldnt even llok right, hes cel-shaded, remember?)

Posted

but what are other baddy's i mean realy i only have......................7 zelda games :embarrassed: and 8 games whith link in them <_<

oh ya do u like my new avatar :D

post-595-1150401733.gif

post-595-1150401744.gif

post-595-1150401760_thumb.jpg

post-595-1150401773.jpg

Posted

i've just noticed something....

twilight...darkness..dark link...maybe he'll be involved somehow.

Maybe we'll get to have a random wolf vs wolf face off, lol.

Posted

COOL :lol::D

post-595-1150408316.gif

post-595-1150408323_thumb.jpg

post-595-1150408339.jpg

post-595-1150408347_thumb.jpg

Posted

what if he is holding zelda hostige if he is in the that would be awsome :D

post-595-1150548921.gif

post-595-1150548929.gif