Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is Ganondorf in Twilight Princess???

91 posts in this topic

Posted

b/c means because duh <_<

Posted

4: the girl on the tower, she is probebly a sheikan, the symbol is like the "lense of thruth" (just like gingerlink said)

if u think or know anything of what I just writen down is wrong, then correct me plz

Posted

In an interview they confirmed it WAS Zelda, although that is the sheikah symbol on the back of that cloak, so it would seem a little odd...

Posted

well, in OoT there whas said that the sheikas and the royal family had a good bound, the babysitter of zelda whas a sheikan... so, why coudn't it be that the sheikan intergrated in the royal family or so?

Posted

well like most things we'll have to see.

Im going to write an article on what it's possible to see about twilight princes from the videos so far.

Posted

dued were do you get all this good stuff :blink: :mellow:

Posted

Me or gingerlink? ... :huh:

Posted

well if you're talking about me....

I just go about the main games sites trying to dig up information about these things, sometimes i come up wiuth good stuff, sometimes it's just a waste of time :P

Posted

oh, the ego to speak, i was as gentil as i could be to ask who'm she was talking about, and you take the glory!

... i'm going to speak to! :D

i just think... i try to look for conections... and if i see one, post it as quick as posible, before the mean guy comes with the same idea (no just kidding, i think his information is really good, and he isn't mean, i just wasnt smart enought). his information is better i think, becuse i only SPECULATE about the things i say, i don't know if it is true, and ive got no other source than my own mind. Gingerlink has real information

Posted

:huh::rolleyes:

that's the spaceworld demo of...was it 2000 or 2001? or at least i would expect it to be that link doesn;t seem to lead to a video.

o well, it was only a tech demo to show what the gamecube was capable of...then we got wind waker :huh:

nothing to do with twilight princess or any zelda game that was developed, as you can also tell from the art style.

:blink: but it looks so much like TP!

<_< ...What a ripoff. I'm starting to doubt if we're ever going to find out who is the main boss. Or, even if TP is EVER going to come out. They keep holding off. Was it because they were making TP for Wii and they had to use the same version but use different ideas?

:huh:

Posted

not really, id be willing to be the gamecube version is either already finished or very close to it, but they still need to update the graphics and controls of the wii version.

Also, from a business sense it makes sense not to release the gamecube version now because it would cripple the sales of the wii a small bit, but they're still releasing it on the gamecube to not disapoint the people who've been waiting so long for it on that and don't plan to buy a wii (fools :rolleyes: )

there's quite a lot of differences actually if you look closely between that demo and twilight princess, sure it's not cel-shaded but link looks a lot more like he did in melee.

Posted

i was talking to gingerlink :mellow:

Posted

ok... :mellow: fine to me!

Posted

but both of you what is the best place to finde stuff like that :D:)

Posted

THE INTERNET... but that's even to 'dahhh' for me :P

You could use IGN (www.ign.com) or nintendo main page (www.nintendo.com) or uhh... gamespy (forgot that url :embarrassed: ) and watch a lot of game magazines/programs ;) and signing for news letters helps... a lot of trash, but some good stuff too