Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Favorite Zelda Monsters/enemies

31 posts in this topic

Posted

OOOOOOOOO0000000000000000oooooooooooooo anyone have any favorite zelda monsters/enemies

I'll start: Small Poe(oot outside hyrule) ,Darnuts (Oot/WW), Lizaphos (OOt)

Posted

Needless to say, most of the boss battles were really fun but for particular enemies.. I dont remember their name, but the large skeleton warriors in the Forest temple of OOT. The ones with the shields, that were quite good at blocking and attacking.

hmmm I know there are alot more but im just having a mental block at the moment... I'll get back to you.

Posted

Those were STALFOS,ZuZu.

I `ave to say... My favorite is Big Poe. I love their hidden face..thing.

Posted

The "forest temple skeletons" are called "stalphos" and they are also in the shadow temple,ganons tower. I don't remember them in MM though.

Posted

I like Octorocs, BUT unfourtanitly, Twilight princess HAD to keep them out of the GAME!!

Posted

I like Moblins, Lizalfos, Dinofols, Armos, Wolfos, Bombchus, Bubbles, Aquamentus (Why? Aquamentus is the FIRST EVER BOSS IN ZELDA!! Duh), Chu Chus (especially Wind Waker Chu Chus :P), Darknut, Dark Link, Dodongos, Stalfos, Stalchildren, Wallmasters (You know, the hands that came down from the ceiling and brought you to a point earlier in the dungeon in the 2d Zeldas), Floormasters (The hands that came out of the floors and grabbed you in Wind Waker), Garos (Also Garo Masters :P), Gibdos, Gohma, Guays, Helmaroc King (ALL HAIL THE GIANT CHICKEN!!! :lol:), Iron Knuckles, Keese, Like Likes (Dangit! Gotta buy a new shield.... <_<), Hiploops (The charging bug creatures from Majora's Mask), Deku Scrubs, Dead Hand (Should lay off the burgers), Deku Babas, Mothulas (Flying moth things from A Link to the Past and Wind Waker), Nejirons (Rolling dudes that blew up near you on your way to Ikana Canyon in Majora's Mask), Peahats, Octoroks (DUH!), Pols Voices (Bunny dudes from Legend of Zelda, Links Awakening, and the Oracle games. ALL HAIL THE BUNNY!!! :lol:), ReDeads (EEAAACCAAEEEHHH!!! :blink: ), Skulltulas, Stingers, Tektites, Biri (Jellyfish! :lol:), Twinmold, Goht, Oldawa, Twinrova, Volvagia, Ganon, Phantom Ganon, Puppet Ganon (ALL HAIL THE PUPPET!!! :lol:), Wizzrobes, Zoras, and Ganondorf.

That's all I can think of now. :mellow:

Posted

Lizalfos, They are so easy to beat in Dodongos Cave if you have the Hylian Shield.

Dark Link, probably one of the more challenging mini-bosses, and set in the greatest place. I had real trouble beating him with the Master Sword. I went and got the Biggorons Sword just to beat him :D

Posted

Ya I do love the WW chu-chus! The redeads were awesome in Oot but they suck in WW

Posted

I like Iron Knunkles and Darknuts, probably 'cause after certain point in all games they are the only enemies to represent a challenge. The armored Dinofos in TP, Redeads in all their appearances, and I guess that's it.

Posted

I like Iron Knunkles and Darknuts, probably 'cause after certain point in all games they are the only enemies to represent a challenge. The armored Dinofos in TP, Redeads in all their appearances, and I guess that's it.

Posted

<_< I wonder what an Iron knuckle in WW would be like.

Posted

I like Octorocs, BUT unfourtanitly, Twilight princess HAD to keep them out of the GAME!!

no way! octorocks are one of my favs and doesnt that make TP like the first game without them?

and whats a darknut? im havin a lil bit of a retarded moment right now and i forget what those are, cause i deff dont remember any in oot

--------

but as for my fav enemies, octorocks, lizalfos dinalfos, dodongos, redead from oot, wallmasters, dead hand, iron knuckles, stalfos, wolfos, poes, stalchildren (the skeletons that came out in oot in hyrule field at night as a kid) and thats all i can remember for taht

my fav bosses mini/bosses, dark link cause thats prlly the hardest of them all, phantom ganon, volvagia, bongo bongo, the boss from jabu-jabu's belly (forget the name) ganondorf/ganon (oot) odalwa, the fish from MM (forget that one too lol)

thats not all but theres too many for me to remember off the top of my head lol

Posted

Dark nuts are in WW and are really simular to iron knuckles. the sometimes have shields they are invinsible unless you get em to lose their helmet or armour. O remember in WW when u get the master sword k, there were like a million of em.

Posted

Dark Link, probably one of the more challenging mini-bosses, and set in the greatest place. I had real trouble beating him with the Master Sword. I went and got the Biggorons Sword just to beat him :D

I don't get why people say Dark Link was hard...I beat him on my first play through with the master sword and never died while fighting him. B)

Posted

It was hard u had to use dins fire then lose z target!