Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Blade

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Chapter 1 - Death Mountain???

The earth lay silent... the wind blew fiercely and the rock shook hard. The snow spun like a cyclone in the air. The Mountain stood tall and a young boy clad in the tunic of Red and a brown cape hung over his head as a hood and comes down to the bottom of his feet. As he tried to walk up the mountain's surface and he tries to cling onto his cape, he encountered a group of these figuars but... The fog was too deep for him to see what IT was... He walked cautiously, aware of any danger that may come to him. His hood fell down to the back of his head and the wind blew through his black, messy, and long hair. He walked a bit forward when... an arrow came out of nowhere and struck him, right in the chest the blood poured out. He pulled the arrow out with haste and his long red hat flew off into the abyss of the mountain. Then the shadows he saw came right up to him and they had knocked him down and stroke at him with his fists, many times he tried to get up and escape but the very huge goron kept on punching him before he could even get onto his toes. Then his lip started to bleed and his stomach was getting cold and he started to move slower and slower... and slower... and slower... then as he reached the top he fell down into the pit of the mountain and landed on entire pool of something covered by ice. He started to get weary and he noticed a bit of heat emitting from the ice... IT MUST'VE BEEN COVERING LAVA! So... The old hag was right... Death Mountain really has froze over. The boy's cape came off as he dragged himself over the bridge and his red tunic became soaking with blood. He got up a bit and walked into some cave. he entered and he noticed some rock-like beings pushing a stone against the cave from the inside.. He then dropped to hsi knees and looked at them. He coughed up some blood and his eyes shone white. He soon fell to the floor. "W-what... is.. this?" The boy asked himself silently calm. Then his eyes bulged and he quickly got up from his bed not paying much attention to his pains "W-where on Earth am I?!" Then he looked around and saw nothing but pure rock and torches in the walls that lit up the room. He got up from his bed, noticing most of his clothes are gone.. He wore nothing but bandages aroudn his waist and these short brown pants. "Gwah!? Something or someone took MY clothes!" Then the boy limped out of the room and noticed... The rock-like people again.. They were.. The Goron People... "W-what the?" The boy looked firmly around and saw he was surrounded just when... some kind of nut was shot at him and he fell to the floor.

"Who Are you!?" A female voice was heard and out of the shadows... a young girl about his age came out. The boy's head struggled to find the answer... He blew it! He's mind pulled a blank.. WHAT WAS HIS NAME!? He asked himself over and over...

To Be Continued... I guess...

Posted

There we go.. All done with Chapter 1! I aint submitting Chapter 2 until I get some comments! COMMENT NOW PUNY EARTH MONKIES!!!

Posted

That is awesome so far Deku Link! Keep it up!

Posted

That is awesome so far Deku Link! Keep it up!

*Bows*

Posted

*barks* Competition!

Posted

Apart from some grammar and spelling issues, looks like you are a good writer. However some misplaced comma's make it harder to read.

Overall a good start, better than some other writers that just produce a boring recount.

P.S. Paragraph your work, it splits it up better

Posted

*barks* Competition!

Heh... Thanks..

Posted

Apart from some grammar and spelling issues, looks like you are a good writer. However some misplaced comma's make it harder to read.

Overall a good start, better than some other writers that just produce a boring recount.

P.S. Paragraph your work, it splits it up better

I swore I paragraphed it!

Posted

You could improve in some areas, but overall, it's pretty good.

Posted

It's good, but WTF does this have to do with Zelda, besides Death Mountain and the Gorons? :huh:

Posted

It's good, but WTF does this have to do with Zelda, besides Death Mountain and the Gorons? :huh:
You'll see soon...

Posted

*Wants to know what will happen in the story*

Posted

Chapter 2 - Who... I am...

My Mind raced, what was my name? Had I hit my head on something? What was I to say? I had gotten up and I spoke silently, "I-I don't know... I can't remember!" The girl looked at my in disgust and then the gorons immediatly grabbed me and they carried me up to the peak of it. "What are you going to do? Throw me into a lava pit covered by ice!?" Then I remembered that... I CAN DIE FROM A FALL LIKE THAT, I think! They threw me off the cliff and I rolled down the sides of the cold mountain, hitting huge cold boulders, and animals searching for food. My face was bleeding and my entire body ached, and then... I finally rolled off to a spot where the side went straight down and I was on my doom to Kakiriko Village! I had again must've hit my head because my vision darkened until it was pitch black. One Second later at least that's the time I think it was my eyes opened and a beautiful young maiden stared at me atop me. I.. think it was the... Princess of Hyrule? "P-princess Zelda?"

She smiled at me and nodded "You took a pretty good fall, you were caught on a spike atop the castle... You must be an angel?" Wow, I fell that fall? I don't think it was mere luck... I got up and looked at my raggy clothes.

"I don't know if I am angel, let alone who I AM!" Then I looked down at the bed and then I saw her picking up a sword that had something carved into it...

"This was found on you... It says Vio Milanor..." I thought... Vio? It sounded familiar... "So, I suppose I should be saying... Hello Vio Milanor." She bowed and then she gave me a kiss on the cheek before she left my room and shut the door. I held me cheek, blushing.

"Huh? Why did I hold my cheek? What was that thing she gave me on my cheek?" Then all of a sudden... A boy looking similar to me walked in, only he wore green and we both stared at each other...

"No... You're supposed to be dead... Vio?" Link jumped at me and as he smacked into me he tighly hugged me and I feel down onto my bed. "Vio, you're alive!"

"Vio? It sounds very familiar..." Then Link looked at me and he had taken me into a huge room after a couple of minutes. It was the room of the Fairy Queen! She swooped down at me and put he arm around me and blew into my ear, then I had jumped back. She put each of her hands on the sides of my head and they glew. Visions and memories I've never seen before rushed into my head... What.. was.. She doing to me?

To Be Continued...

Posted

Very nice story. Its fun to read, though there is a couple of mistakes here and there :)

keep them coming please!

Posted

Very nice story. Its fun to read, though there is a couple of mistakes here and there :)

keep them coming please!

Thanks and Uh.. I'm the mistake fool anyways...