Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

See you, guys

17 posts in this topic

Posted

So liek, I'm trying to phase Hyrule.Net out of my life, starting last week. I may drop in for a quick hello every now and again, but don't be surprised if you never see me again on here.

Rain, Padraig, and some other trolls, screw all of you.

Kidding. I know I can be pretty annoying... Okay, very annoying. And I know you've given me more chances than I can count. So thanks for being patient with me, and only making judgmental decisions about me after you figured out who I really was.

Everyone else, you've been really supportive through some hard times, and are probably the greatest people I'll ever meet. I'm not trying to sound sensitive or anything, but that makes me sound like I'm trying to be all tough. I am who I am, and you've all had more than just a little influence on that huge part of my life. I just don't want to spend the rest of it on a website, chatting with people I'll never actually see. If you've got MSN, just drop me a line and we can chat for a bit. If not... Go get it. I'm [email protected].

So anyway, this is probably my last goodbye.

Cheers,

FreckleFart

P.S: Dustin, or any other Admin, you can take away my moderation rights in the RP forum if you like, but trust me; You'll never get rid of me jumping in and correcting people anyway. That probably doesn't sound like much coming from a 13-year-old Australian, but, well, you know me.

:)

Posted

Alright then. Bye FF.

Posted

Yeah, I tried to leave once. It didn't work. well it kind of did, for 5 or so months.....

Have fun in reality ^_^

Posted

Bye, Lemo. To be honest though, I never actually hated you or anything. I just found you annoying sometimes, like many others, and you did tend to mess stuff up in the RP section. Like that one RP that you made and killed that was doing so well until you made a dragon and had it screw with all the characters?

Classic.

See you around, Lemo.

Posted

I didn't hate you. In fact I gave you so many chances I lost count.

Posted

Maybe it's because I'm not around much, but I never found you annoying, nor do I hate you.

Posted

Adeos and laters

Posted

You're a stupid faggot. Who the puppy says "lul"

a faggot that's who

Who the hell replaces the word puppy for hell? j/k

I hope you do come back. I will probably see you on MSN too, foten.

Posted

Puppy doesn't mean hell...

Posted

It doesn't necessarily "mean" hell, but saying it in that way as above, he might as well have. :P

Posted

Yeah, here most people say puppy when they mean f*** just to keep the site clean.

Posted

^ It's not them. It's the swear filter.

Anyways, see ya Freckle.

Posted

^Oh... I see.

Posted

I like how this topic was made back in May. :/

(He came back a week ago and I guess he may have left again)

Posted

I was just about to say it was from May myself. And anyway, he's still around. He made an RP recently and posts every now and then.

I actually don't mind him now. He's alright-ish. <:

I suggest a lock before I get a reply from somebody other than a mod arriving to lock the topic.