Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NFL Street Games

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Have any of you ever played NFL Street or NFL Street 2? I'm not really a football fan but I found the games to be fun. Especially NFL Street 2. I bought both of them and now I can't stop playing 'em!

Posted

I don't get football... :huh::mellow:

Posted

You don't understand it? You don't know how to play it? You think it's pointless?

Posted

I don't understand it and don't know how to play it...but I don't think it's pointless. :lol:

Posted

I'm a football fan. I have both NFL Street and NFL Street 2. Football is pretty fun once you get it. :D

Posted

Can somebody explain, please? It seems too complex... That's why I prefer soccer. Easy, and fun. :lol:

Posted

Can somebody explain, please? It seems too complex... That's why I prefer soccer. Easy, and fun. :lol:

I play football, so let me. Whenever you get the chance to pound someone without getting into trouble, you do it! It's not that complex when you understand what goes on, so let me tell you

11 playerz vs 11 playerz on offense and defense. Offense tries to score while defense defends. A touchdown gives you 6 pts, then you go to kickoff. tackle the kickoff returner. After Offense scores, your team switches to defense and tries to defend the opponent from scoring a touchdown. It doesn't sound very fun, but when you play it it is a blast!

Posted

:mellow: I still don't get it.

Soccer: 11 players vs. 11 players. Coin toss to decide which team kicks off first. Then you simply carry the ball to the other side and try to kick it into the goal. Of course there are some compelx rules, but that's about it.

Posted

same thing. they kick the ball down the field and you take it 100 yards to the goal

It's more complex than that but that's the concept

Posted

It is more complex, but sounds like fun! :lol: